Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack Obama hopes to re-open US embassy in Cuba 'within weeks'

umbertino

American embassy in Havana closed in 1961 after Fidel Castro's seized power

By Raf Sanchez, Washington and agencies

12:30AM GMT 03 Mar 2015

obama1_3217601b.jpg

President Barack Obama ® speaks during an interview with White House Correspondent Jeff Mason in the Library of the White House Photo: REUTERS

• Downvote 1

The embassy closed in 1961.  Who's our new ambassador.......Mr. Clean?   :facepalm: 

Mr.%20Clean.PNG

GO RV, then BV

It's a small world... We have him  ( mr. Clean) here too...  here in Italy  that product is called "MastroLindo" ( MasterClean)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I just got my passport  heading to Caribbean at the end of the month and then I plan on visiting there in the near future ! Thanks Umbertino !

You mean... You plan on visiting Cuba? Great....Been there a few times in the past ( end of 90's).... Beautiful place and great, friendly folks... At least that was  my experience in each of my trips there ( 7, if I recall correctly)

Edited by umbertino

Peapod!!!  Where you been brother??   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Just had a few minutes of free time, and since nobody has informed me that we have an RV yet, I figured I'd better stop in and see why! 

Same waiting on a different day it seems!  All is well Mr. Bourne, hopefully in your world too!  Gotta run brother!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Just had a few minutes of free time, and since nobody has informed me that we have an RV yet, I figured I'd better stop in and see why! 

Same waiting on a different day it seems!  All is well Mr. Bourne, hopefully in your world too!  Gotta run brother!  :twothumbs:

Peace.  Don't be a stranger.    :peace:   As you can see, I fell off the wagon.....I'll have to come to Minny and visit this bar of yours.   :D 

GO RV, then BV