Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

TBomb,

LOL at 1st I thought I was reading a post from the late Great DontLop.

LOL

OH BOY, I HOPE I'M NOT THAT NEGATIVE...SORRY DONTLOP, BUT YOU ARE AT TIMES FAIRLY NEGATIVE...

HERE'S THIS AS  A REMINDER FROM THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION

FROM THE CONSTITUTION - 

Part  IV

Terms of reference of the federal authorities

Article (109): 
Federal authorities to maintain Iraq's unity and territorial integrity, independence and sovereignty and its democratic federal system.

Article (110):
The federal authorities have exclusive powers of the following:
First: Formulating foreign policy and diplomatic representation and negotiation of international treaties and conventions, and borrowing policies and signature and conclusion, and drawing foreign economic and trade policy sovereign.
Second, the development of national security policy and its implementation, including setting up and managing armed forces, to ensure the protection and security of Iraq's borders, and defend it.

Third: Drawing fiscal policy, and customs, and issuing currency, organizing trade policy among regions and provinces in Iraq, and the development of the state budget, and formulating monetary policy and the establishment of the 
Central Bank, and his administration.

Fourth: Regulating standards and weights, and measures.
Fifth: Regulating issues of nationality and naturalization, residence and asylum rights.
Sixth: regulation of broadcast frequencies and mail.
Seventh: put public investment budget bill.
    Eighth: policies related to water resources from outside Iraq and guaranteeing levels of water flow to him and fair distribution within Iraq, according to international laws and norms planning.
Ninth: the general census of the population.

Article (111):
Oil and gas is the property of all the Iraqi people in all regions and provinces.
Article (112):
First: The federal government will administer oil and gas extracted from current fields with the governments of producing regions and provinces, on condition that the revenues will be distributed in a fair proportion to the population distribution across the country, with a quota specified period for the damaged regions that were deprived in an unfair way by the system Previously, damaged after that, so as to ensure balanced development in different parts of the country, and is regulated by law.
Second: The federal government and the governments of producing regions and provinces together will draw up the necessary to develop oil and gas wealth of strategic policies, so as to achieve the highest benefit to the Iraqi people, supported the latest techniques of market principles and encouraging investment.

Article (113): 
 The monuments and archaeological sites and heritage structures, manuscripts and coins of the national wealth, which is the prerogative of the federal authorities, and managed in cooperation with the regions and provinces, and is regulated by law.

Article (114):
The following competencies shall be shared between the federal and regional authorities:
First: The customs department in coordination with the governments of the regions and governorates not organized in a region, and is regulated by law.
Second: To regulate the main electrical power sources and distribution.
Third: environmental policy to ensure the protection of the environment from pollution, and the preservation of its cleanliness, in cooperation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Fourth: To formulate general planning and development policies.
Fifth: To formulate public health policy, in cooperation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Sixth: To formulate educational policy in consultation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Seventh: Drawing inland water resources policy, and regulation to ensure a fair distribution of her, and is regulated by law.

Article (115):
    Each unless stipulated in the exclusive powers of the federal authorities, is the validity of the regions and governorates not organized in a region, other powers shared between the federal government and the regions, priority shall be given to the law of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region, in case of dispute.
cleardot.gif

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/ar/content/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

Currencies co -exist in a redenomination. Reserves cover dinar 150%. 76 Billion in reserves covers 50 Billion dinar at 150%. Only way to get below 50 Billion is to convert Trillion to Billion. Delete three zeroes. Or would you prefer only unicorns and rainbows.

I'll take Unicorns for $500 Alex!

• Upvote 2

So we become rich and then the World ends.? Hope we get a few weeks to enjoy it

Actually it referred to as false peace..it could range from 7 years to 10?...Revelations 16, 17 and 18 in which 18 is the most outspoken...

• Upvote 2

Currencies co -exist in a redenomination. Reserves cover dinar 150%. 76 Billion in reserves covers 50 Billion dinar at 150%. Only way to get below 50 Billion is to convert Trillion to Billion. Delete three zeroes. Or would you prefer only unicorns and rainbows.

Answer:  me pot o' gold

can be found at

the end of this.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

READ revalations..........before the end of time Babylon  WILL BE THE WEALTHIEST NATION ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!!!!

LOP WILL NOT GET IT DONE FOLKS.............THE Obomma's and the Rothchild's can throw all the fits they want to.................. but GOD will win .

I assumed that meant "spiritually" wealthy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL

OH BOY, I HOPE I'M NOT THAT NEGATIVE...SORRY DONTLOP, BUT YOU ARE AT TIMES FAIRLY NEGATIVE...

FROM THE CONSTITUTION - 

Part  IV

Article (109): 
Federal authorities to maintain Iraq's unity and territorial integrity, independence and sovereignty and its democratic federal system.

Article (110):
First: Formulating foreign policy and diplomatic representation and negotiation of international treaties and conventions, and borrowing policies and signature and conclusion, and drawing foreign economic and trade policy sovereign.
Second, the development of national security policy and its implementation, including setting up and managing armed forces, to ensure the protection and security of Iraq's borders, and defend it.

Third: Drawing fiscal policy, and customs, and issuing currency, organizing trade policy among regions and provinces in Iraq, and the development of the state budget, and formulating monetary policy and the establishment of the 

Fifth: Regulating issues of nationality and naturalization, residence and asylum rights.
    Eighth: policies related to water resources from outside Iraq and guaranteeing levels of water flow to him and fair distribution within Iraq, according to international laws and norms planning.

Article (111):
Oil and gas is the property of all the Iraqi people in all regions and provinces.
Article (112):
First: The federal government will administer oil and gas extracted from current fields with the governments of producing regions and provinces, on condition that the revenues will be distributed in a fair proportion to the population distribution across the country, with a quota specified period for the damaged regions that were deprived in an unfair way by the system Previously, damaged after that, so as to ensure balanced development in different parts of the country, and is regulated by law.
Second: The federal government and the governments of producing regions and provinces together will draw up the necessary to develop oil and gas wealth of strategic policies, so as to achieve the highest benefit to the Iraqi people, supported the latest techniques of market principles and encouraging investment.

Article (113): 
 The monuments and archaeological sites and heritage structures, manuscripts and coins of the national wealth, which is the prerogative of the federal authorities, and managed in cooperation with the regions and provinces, and is regulated by law.

Article (114):
The following competencies shall be shared between the federal and regional authorities:
First: The customs department in coordination with the governments of the regions and governorates not organized in a region, and is regulated by law.
Third: environmental policy to ensure the protection of the environment from pollution, and the preservation of its cleanliness, in cooperation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Fifth: To formulate public health policy, in cooperation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Sixth: To formulate educational policy in consultation with the regions and governorates not organized in a region.
Seventh: Drawing inland water resources policy, and regulation to ensure a fair distribution of her, and is regulated by law.

Article (115):
    Each unless stipulated in the exclusive powers of the federal authorities, is the validity of the regions and governorates not organized in a region, other powers shared between the federal government and the regions, priority shall be given to the law of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region, in case of dispute.
cleardot.gif

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/ar/content/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1

EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN READING THESE ARABISH ARTICLES FOR YEARS - SOMETIMES IT'S DIFFICULT TO GAIN THE FULL MEANING OF THE INTENTION IMBUED IN THE WORDS...HERE ARE SOME THOUGHTS RE THE PARAGRAPH FROM THE CONSTITUTION - I'D LOVE ANY INPUT ON THIS -

OH, AND YOTA...SERIOUSLY DUDE...LOL....I THINK YOU COULD HAVE FOUND MORE ARTICLES ON THIS...BOY, YOU'RE SOOOO SLACKING...JJ

LOVE YA

BELOW ARE ALL THE ARTICLES I COULD GATHER ON THIS -

SO - WE CAN SEE THAT "KEYWORDS" IS STATING THAT PARLIAMENT NEEDS TO APPROVE THE DELETE THE ZEROES MOVE  -

AT TOP (JUST BELOW) IS A QUOTE FROM THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION - THIS ARTICLE OF THE CONSTITUTION, TELLS ME THAT AT THE VERY LEAST (IN ITS MOST SIMPLE MEANING) THAT THE PARLIAMENT NEEDS TO APPROVE THE FORMATION/AND DESIGN/AND TO OVERSEE PRINTING OF CURRENCY

- AGAIN, I'M TAKING THE CONSTITUTIONAL PARAGRAPH TO ITS SIMPLEST FORM - IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER IDEAS ON THIS, I'D BE GRATEFUL FOR YOU SHARING -

I THOUGHT WE READ THAT THESE NOTES WERE ALREADY PRINTED? - SO LET'S ASSUME THAT THE GOI HAS ALREADY PRINTED THESE NOTES -

THIS QUOTE: "and issuing currency" - AGAIN, WE COULD TAKE THE PHRASE TO MEAN SOLELY, THE PRINTING OF THE CURRENCY (APPROVAL OF DESIGN, AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO THE SECURITY FEATURES - PHYSICAL TRAITS OF THE CURRENCY) -

OR IT MAY ALSO INCLUDE THE ACTION BY THE GOI OF DISTRIBUTING CURRENCY TO THE BANKS , AS WELL AS ALL PROCEDURES FOR DISTRIBUTION TO THE PEOPLE?  THOUGHTS, ANYONE?

CAZ LOL

WHEN I POST IN CAPS - 1) I DON'T SEE WELL SO IT HELPS ME WHEN I'M POSTING AND 2) SOME PEOPLE READ THIS ON THEIR PHONE'S AND FOR ME AT LEAST , IT HELPS TO SEE BIG TYPE.  HUGS

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 8

THIS QUOTE: "and issuing currency" - AGAIN, WE COULD TAKE THE PHRASE TO MEAN SOLELY, THE PRINTING OF THE CURRENCY (APPROVAL OF DESIGN, AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO THE SECURITY FEATURES - PHYSICAL TRAITS OF THE CURRENCY - OH AND PAYING FOR THE PRINTING, ETC.) -

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

How about this scenario? The new value is a dime (like Adam has been saying).

From $.0008 to $.1 (no zeros here!)

25000 dinar = $2500 (just remove the last zero - easy to remember the value)

10000 dinar = $1000

5000 dinar  = $500

1000 dinar  = $100

500 dinar  = $50

50 dinar = trashed since it is confusing with the 500 dinar = $50 (as stated in article: "the Bank does not want a conflict between the currency category of 50 dinars and 500 dinars in case of deletion of zeros from the last")

• Upvote 2

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH DEPT.:

(previously mentioned)....CBI went to a HUGE expense for this. I recently rec. some NEW $25K's.

The imbedded security measures are so extensive and super hi-tech, as to be ultra amazing!!!

So, WHY would they go this route, and then waste them???

• Upvote 4

Actually it referred to as false peace..it could range from 7 years to 10?...Revelations 16, 17 and 18 in which 18 is the most outspoken...

YES, AND THAT IS 7 TO 10 AFTER THE rise....THE rise (FLOAT)............could take how long ?, we do not know all the answers, but I believe we are headed in the right direction...........................NO LOP FOLKS, sorry negative nellies.,  not going to happen.

• Upvote 6

LOL

FROM THE CONSTITUTION - 

Part  IV

Article (109): 

Article (110):

Article (111):
Article (112):

Article (113): 

Article (114):

Article (115):
cleardot.gif

so i've been turning this over and i think what keywords is saying here is that the goi needs to approve the introduction (and subsequent replacement of old notes with/) of new notes - 

I think that Mohsen/Keywords is saying the parliament/GOI needs to approve the replacement of notes.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

Tue, 03 Mar 2015 12:00:35
14253840351602730545.jpg?width=400&crop=

Agency Sama Baghdad news - Baghdad 
revealed Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Tuesday, giving a green light to direct the implementation of file deletion of zeros from the currency, and as he emphasized that the completion of administrative matters of this file will take two years, pointed out that the bank began creating new currency models. Alak said during a press conference building Bank area Jadiriya central Baghdad, that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency file is put into practice," asserting that "the Bank gave the green light to implement this." He pointed relationship, that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years, "noting that" the bank began creating new currency models. "The Iraqi Central Bank announced, in (November 28, 2014), subject to postpone the deletion of zeros from the currency at the present time.

CBI is independent of GOI/Parliament ..they don't need permission..its what they do..and how they function..is base by the CBI Board of Members...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1