Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

Hun, I don't think any of us are that smart. LOL

I suggested something like this earlier and got reprimanded. LOL

It's funny nothing is going to get solved today, the plan is working just enjoy the ride!! Edited by IQD1217
  • Upvote 1

My thoughts on whether to expect an RV, or redenominate, or lop.... Maybe we need to look back to the previous currency and how its value changed over the period of time that got us to this value. The Saddam notes I'm talking... So with the invasion and fall of Saddam, and the following new currency (now current currency) was it a 1 for 1 conversion rate? Did the wealthy, and businesses, and whoever at that time exchange to the current currency at a 1 to 1 rate? If so, I would think that they would want to keep that in line. Did the value fall as an immediate function, or was it an avalanche of inflation that can be turned back upward?

Not sure if the past can be any indication of what may happen here, just something to ponder as we all ponder this ponderment....

That's a good point of thinking. Does make me ponder..

Thanks

• Upvote 2

it's not incoherent if you're intelligent enough to connect the dots

well i must say i am not intelligent enough, i use to eat the glue sticks in kindergarden when i was around 4, shoved a crayon up my nose, had a operation,

ran my bike across road hit my chin and scar middle of my tougne and a plastic tooth. jumping on bed and scar on left eye lid.

that is before i was 5 so if i keep going well it will be a book,

so help people like me out a bit

thanks and may god bless us all

davis

• Upvote 3

What Iraq was and what Iraq is today is a different story, however one fact remains that Iraq dinars has always been a pegged enity. So if anyone thinks that they are going to break away from that, I don't see it happening. One to One Baby ! 

• Upvote 1

Some history!!

Historically relevant for us is the fact that the Dinar use to be allot higher then it is now $3

And they had about 30 billion Dinar notes printed that represented its value when it was at this rate

now mind you this is before the dif types of currency in Iraq started to get printed and you will understand this in a min when I quote the retired Brigadier General who was tasked on exchanging the Dinar for the NID the notes we hold now

People in the past have argued over the rate and inflation and all that garbage here is a quote from the Brigadier general who actually exchanged the currency out talking about the Rates and why

“I lead the currency exchange program in Iraq. I was stationed in

Iraq from September 2003 to January 2004. The currency exchange program ran from October 15 2003 to January 15 2004.

Currency exchange was necessary for five reasons;

(1) Two currencies were in circulation, the old Swiss Dinar in the north and the Saddam Dinar in the Rest of the country;

(2) Inadequate numbers of denominations existed, the Swiss

Dinar came in 3 denominations

and the Saddam came in only two denominations;

(3) The currency was poorly made and easily counterfeited;

(4) The Saddam Dinar had been devalued and the public had little trust in it;

(5) The presence of Saddam On the currency was inappropriate.

But, in the great majority of the country, they had the Saddam Dinar with Saddam's face on it.

There were basically only two denominations of that: there was a 10,000-dinar

Note, which was worth about $5, and there was a 250-dinar note, which was worth about 12.5 cents, 12 cents.

The reason its value had dropped so low was because of Saddam’s Inflationary monetary policy. In comparison, back in the '80s, before the Saddam Dinar came about, the rate of exchange was about $3 to one Dinar.

But because of Saddam

There was now a total upside-down situation where one dollar was worth about 2,300 Dinar. ”

• Upvote 3

From what I'm understanding, not that anyone cares .... Once they move to a free market economy the dinar will start to rise in value via a float and slowly the large notes will be traded in or cashed out at whatever value someone is willing to take and when the need arises they will start releaseing the new lower denominations and the process is to take two years to draw large notes out of the market. Wouldn't that be great!

• Upvote 1

This better then watching tennis with the back n forth. Keep it up gang,we'll get this ride over with eventually. Thanks to everybody and of course special thanks to Adam for keeping this ship headed in the right direction. Hopefully all of us will be taking a trip soon. Peace

Fred

• Thanks 1

This one reads slightly different . Sorry if posted already ....Central Bank announces start implementing the deletion of zeros from currency

03 March / March 2015

Iraqi Central Bank announced on Tuesday that he gave the green light to direct the implementation of the deletion of zeros from the currency, pointing out that it takes two years.

Alak said at a news conference, child "Light News," that "the file to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency is put into effect, and the World Bank gave the green light to implement it."

He added that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years," adding that "the Bank began creating models of the new currency."

http://alnoornews.net/index.php/2011-11-12-17-32-20/item/20098-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A1-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9

And yes I stole from someone I greatly appreciate

( I bet we give YOTA 24 hours and he will find 3 more mind blowing articles about this topic ) Thanks YOTA...

Wow I can't believe I read through all this ( My brain hurts, lol )  I value all the opinions I have read today. Silly me when I bought my Dinar I was hoping for 0.25 to 1 so I made my purchase accordingly.  People are talking about possible 0.86 to 1 or maybe even better 1 to 1 .....            :cigar:

• Upvote 6

When I started this ah 10yrs ago? I looked at it like my retirement money

through work. I bought my dinar put it away for the day when and if it

ever came. Since then my so called work account 401 or what ever

lost more than half. There is no such thing as quick money legally

anyway. So I wait and watch. I am just glad that I just happened to find

DV, Adam Montana and some of the smartest,nicest caring people I

could ever hope to meet in person. We have laughed cried and a couple 

of dope slaps but always protected our own.The education alone is priceless 

and will not be found in a school book. Oh and we have also gave and got hugs kisses

Births,Deaths and prayers and new friends. Wow! we are already the richest people in the

world. Cash would be good too. NIght Night

some cases dope slaps.

• Upvote 10

World Bank gave the green light to implement it."  ....................................Just making sure this part right here was seen ...........[/size]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198263-keywords-delete-the-zeros-existing-project-and-we-have-given-the-green-light-for-its-implementation/page-10#ixzz3TMqky9Gc[/size]

Definitely caught my eye. Would be interesting to see what the IMF has done in the past.

• Upvote 1

I just thought I would add this in here since everyone else is throwing long posts in...  Im feeling kind of insecure right now! 

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20px-Padlock-silver.svg.pngMusic
SongsOther media
  • Bla Bla, a 2011 National Film Board of Canada interactive animated film
  • Blah Blah Blah (TV series), an Australian Broadcasting Corporation comedy TV series that starred Andrew Denton
  • Blah Blah Blah, a 1995 short film written and directed by Julie Delpy
  • Blah Blah, a character whose real name is not known, played by Abigail Spencer in "How I Met Everyone Else", a 2007 episode of U.S. television series How I Met Your Mother
Politics
  • The Blah! Party, a political party in the United Kingdom aimed at attracting protest voters
  • Moses Blah (1947-2013), president of Liberia from 11 August to 14 October 2003
See also30px-Disambig_gray.svg.png This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Edited by TCRooster
  • Upvote 1

From what I'm understanding, not that anyone cares .... Once they move to a free market economy the dinar will start to rise in value via a float and slowly the large notes will be traded in or cashed out at whatever value someone is willing to take and when the need arises they will start releaseing the new lower denominations and the process is to take two years to draw large notes out of the market. Wouldn't that be great!

I typed this at work in a hurry and wow, did I butcher my interpretation......oh well, it doesn't pay to be in a hurry.

It's funny how people say they won't make any money on this investment , but yet are still in it!! Why would you be following an investment that you think won't make you money ? If you been in this investment and did your research you know what exactly what's happening before your eyes !!

I sold all of mine back years ago.

I'm just here for the people, the free buffet,

and the open bar...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2