Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

Nextyear, yes, this is what is described in the XE article. And to be at the value, the RV would be at 1 to 1....

The article describes their plan, as of 2010. This is still the plan, IMO

Your quote:

The meaning I get from the entire article about re-denomination is that they are just going to pull the high denomination currency (5k, 10k and 25k) from circulation for lower demons (5, 10, 25) of course all this can't be done without an RV.

If anyone has an article indicating 000's may be removed from the exchange rate, I would love to see it, because that would be in direct conflict with X E 's opinion. So far, I trust XE. As a qualified source.

Tex, I agree.

• Upvote 2

I'm not a "lobster". I've been reading articles and good comments and opinions of everyone who posts in this forum(I like this one because of the groundedness), and I've been pro-rv since I've been in this, but I haven't put blinders on seeing ONLY RV possibilities. I see both sides. I think the country of iraq is SO Full of wealthy resources, they NEED More value to their currency. It's Rediculous their currency is still worth so little! But, no blinders... when I see an article that reads "delete zero's from the Iraqi dinar" that worries me. It seems like there are people on here that even if the CBI came out and said, in bold black and white, "We are deleting the zero's from our paper notes", these people would find a way to read "RV TIME! BUMP BUMP!" Cause of Blinders. I'm just reading what is written right there in front of all of us.

But, that said, I sure hope the blinder group is right. It would be nice to be out of dept and own my own property.

No disrespect intended

GO RV!

FATS

• Upvote 3

If the zeros are removed from the currency, and they revalue at 1 to 1, the value remains the same, as described in the XE report.

We break even and wait for the dinar to gradually increase in value to $3 (as an example), then we make 300% return.

Rah,

Still all good if this will be the case - break even, wait for the dinar to gradually increase in value, cash out whenever we're ready.  We all waited a looooong time for this, what's to wait a little longer once the CBI to push the button?  I'm going all the way!!  :twothumbs:

If this is such great news, Where's Adam?   :confused2:

Adam's either deciding to load up his news shotgun for his sudden "drive by", or waiting for some more confirmed sources to share with us for tomorrow's chat!  

Just saying, just praying hahaha  :praying:  :peace:  :twocents:  :bravo:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

Too bad we cant simply call up the CBI and gets some clear answers and instructions.

I tried that.................been on hold since 03/2010

Dang Muzak & CBI infomercials

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH!     Your post made my day CAZ!        Of course that is besides the fact that this is great news as I see it!

Edited by TCRooster
  • Upvote 2

The problem with people saying no lop is that there have been dozens of redenominations done but never a 100,000% immediate appreciation of any country's currency value in ratio to the U.S. dollar.

Going from trillions to billions is the only somewhat promising piece of evidence in this article and even then it doesn't specify if it's from the note count or from the value of the currency.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HERE ARE ALL THREE "ANNOUNCEMENTS" FROM MOHSEN/KEYWORDS FROM ALSUMARIA NEWS - 

THREE ARTICLES FROM KEYWORDS AT ALSUMARIA - ALL BING TRANSLATIONS

Governor: auction currency is no longer a daily window and put new mechanisms

Tuesday 3 March, 2015 11: 26

-

+

Search Bigger

Advertise Alsumaria

Alsumaria news/Baghdad
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on Al-allaq, Tuesday, the elaboration of new mechanisms for the currency auction "is no longer a daily window, indicating that a lot of hard currency is being smuggled out of the country as well as on corruption.

Allaq said at a press conference today at the Bank building and attended by sumaria news, to help the new Bank is that the auction is no longer a daily window operations to sell by auction, "Noting that" new mechanisms developed to sell the currency, particularly that of functions provide the currency of foreign trade ".

He said that "new mechanisms for selling the currency through drafts will be electronically instead of documents that were previously provided by the banks, which have a lot of fraud and fraud and exaggerating the need for these payments", stating that "the World Bank will nourish their accounts abroad after depletion, while cash will be sold in accordance with the needs of the country as the need to travel or medical treatment or study according to the mechanisms checked."

The relationship that the Bank may for more than ten years of selling foreign currency through the auction while sales of many such cases are exceptional to create balance and stability of the currency, "he said, adding that" the dollar selling from foreign trade means to speculate in the markets and take profits and banks real activity. "

Confirmed that "some non-commercial banking companies, entrepreneurs and businesses switched from active to speculate in the currency, it has become a cover to facilitate a lot of processes relating to trafficking and the proceeds of corruption offences abroad, so that there will be a loss in foreign currency that are covering local currency."

And that "the most dangerous operations which are conducted in the auction is the cash sale of the dollar, which reached record amounts, which arrived in the last two years to 15 billion dollars a year," pointing out that "such amounts are too large compared with imports of dollar, relative to the country's need of money to cover the costs of treatment and other passengers".

The CBI was established as an independent bank under its law of the 6th of March of 2004, as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and procedures per day to buy and sell currencies.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/126616/%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B0%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85/ar

Bank: foreign exchange reserves is very good and we cover the Iraqi dinar by 150%

Tuesday 3 March, 2015 11: 40

-

+

Search Bigger

Advertise Alsumaria

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank for relations, Tuesday, was astonished by some officials about the low foreign exchange reserves, saying that Iraq does not suffer from any reduction and has good earnings and there are no fears, as the Iraqi dinar is covered by 150% of hard currency.

The relationship, he said in an interview for alsumaria news, that the "level of coverage for the Iraqi dinar portion of the foreign exchange reserves of 150%", at the same time surprising "statements by some officials of the non-bank foreign exchange reserve declines."

He said that "the Bank's hard currency reserves is very good and does not suffer from this problem and won't suffer because Iraq has an important source of resources in dollars and is selling crude oil."

The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, on 26 February 2015, the Central Bank's reserves fell to currently 68 billion dollars, after rising during the previous period of more.

The Central Bank announced in October 2013, the size of foreign exchange reserves of 76 billion and $ 500 million, and that is the highest rate of this currency mechanism in the history of Iraq.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/126617/%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A9/ar

Relationship: delete zeros project and gave the green light for its implementation

Tuesday 3 March 2015 12: 47

-

+

Search Bigger

Advertise Alsumaria

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank for relations, Monday, that the deletion of zeros-based project, as he was giving the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process would be preceded by organizational and administrative operations.

Allaq said at a press conference the Bank building and sumaria news, attended the "project delete zeros and put into practice and we gave a green light to start with", stating that "the project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He said that this process would be preceded by "organizational and administrative processes that will be launched by walking," Noting that "the Bank began by creating models and train on it."

The Central Bank announced in May that the deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq would be redeployed to the trillions of billions, noting that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by the Parliament.

The Central Bank, accused in (12 September 2011), the Government of blocking the monetary reform and vowed to prosecute, blaming them for endangering the interests of the country to danger.

Some economists believe that Iraq is now prepared to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, stating that deletion requires political and security stability as well as the stability of the economy.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/126626/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84/ar

• Upvote 4

READ revalations..........before the end of time Babylon  WILL BE THE WEALTHIEST NATION ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!!!!

LOP WILL NOT GET IT DONE FOLKS.............THE Obomma's and the Rothchild's can throw all the fits they want to.................. but GOD will win .

• Upvote 9

READ revalations..........before the end of time Babylon  WILL BE THE WEALTHIEST NATION ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!!!!

LOP WILL NOT GET IT DONE FOLKS.............THE Obomma's and the Rothchild's can throw all the fits they want to.................. but GOD will win .

My thought exactly ! GO RV !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I'll hang in there. It's been 10 years for me, not gonna quit on it now. Just tired this morning and didn't want to hear it this morning.

Thanks for the encouragement :-)

No problem!  That's also one of our purposes and privileges here.  We get to support each other in the tough times!

• Upvote 1

This is the plan.!

Increase the exchange rate first, collect all 000''s notes in a period of 2 years, and at the same time introduce the lower denomination.

Go iraq

Go dinar

Go strong $1.13:1

Edited by Laid Back
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1