Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

This is good for us , there is no loop!! Take out larger bills and introduce lower bills with higher value. They are trying to reduce the amount of notes in circulation . If they were going to loop as people say they wouldn't go through all this trouble to print new bills.

Added to that they printed those new security laden bills in 10k and 25k notes. They simply wouldn't go to the expense of doing that if there was a lop.

Whats up with all the lopsters? I see this as great news! Great to see that they are finally moving forward!

The problem is, as I see it, is in the wording or translation.  "deletion of zeros from the currency". This is where for many the ongoing gray area is. Since it doesn't state from the value or from the actual bills.  It's a very general statement and leads to many interpretations.  If they would only say, "deletion of zeros from the value of the currency" there would be absolutely no confusion. But at this point and time it's all a word game going on.

I do have a question, are these new security laden notes already in circulation? I don't remember and from my understanding of articles past this is where the two year date came from. The old insecure bills will pulled out of circulation over a two year period coexisting with the new notes.

• Upvote 3

Farman that's my take on this. The nominal exchange rate is .00086. 1166:1 is the dollars exchange rate. Deleting the zeros is from the nominal exchange rate, not from the notes themselves. The notes, lower denims and existing series will coexist side by side at face value as stated in previous articles. So a trillion dinar with a value of a billion dollars (I know that's not the exact value but easier for example) becomes a billion dinar with a value of a billion dollars. This is why so many notes have been drawn out of circulation, the remaining notes will absorb their value. These articles are phenomenal for us.

• Upvote 6

Unfortunately, Iraq has always planned to remove the 000's from the currency.. See below data from XE

Note that they will remove the zero's from the "value" and the value of the dinar would remain unchanged.

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, no redenomination took place. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Re-denomination."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If you follow the link in XE about the redenomination, you will see this description.. Remove the 000's from the currency. xE gives this credibility.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

• Upvote 2

One way or another this ride is finally coming to an end. We have Excitement for what may be a Huge Monetary Blessing and we have Disappointment for what may not be a Life Changing Event. One thing to remember is God is in Control and has a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

If the zeros are removed from the currency, and they revalue at 1 to 1, the value remains the same, as described in the XE report.

We break even and wait for the dinar to gradually increase in value to $3 (as an example), then we make 300% return.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how people say they won't make any money on this investment , but yet are still in it!! Why would you be following an investment that you think won't make you money ? If you been in this investment and did your research you know what exactly what's happening before your eyes !!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

One way or another this ride is finally coming to an end. We have Excitement for what may be a Huge Monetary Blessing and we have Disappointment for what may not be a Life Changing Event. One thing to remember is God is in Control and has a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

yes sir fully agree, this is in gods hands, not ours

davis

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, Iraq has always planned to remove the 000's from the currency.. See below data from XE

Note that they will remove the zero's from the "value" and the value of the dinar would remain unchanged.

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, no redenomination took place. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Re-denomination."

I've watched XE and Forex for years now rah and you have been a member hear for almost 5 years, while I'm sure that you are an astute individual, the question that comes to my mind is did it take you 5 years to come to your conclusions, and if so why are you here ? Are you a dinar holder ? Are you willing to change out the present IQD for the proposed new IQD and wait 5 more years for the ride to the top ? Enlighten me please !

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

If this is such great news, Where's Adam? :confused2:

If this is such great news, Where's Adam? :confused2:

Historically Adam waits until he had solid info to make a statement. Otherwise he would be involved in the hype. Mr. Montana is not about hype! That's why this site had such good info and such intelligent members! He'll talk when he has something to say, not just regurgitated rhetoric!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Tex, When I got in the dinar, I believed that there was logic in the dinar RV. Was I concerned about how they would finance such a return ( paying $1m for each $1k invested?). Sure, but I could see the possible logic. Do I own dinar? Yes. I bought them in 2006.

I still own them and I watch this site and read a few articles. I still have the dream. But as article come out, like the plan described in XE, the expectations of the investment changes. Just because we have supporting documents that are not favorable to our huge return in our hopes, doesn't mean you put your head in the sand.

I just provided my opinion on the current status based on supporting documents.

I see people state "there will be no lop, but they don't support it with documentation, so it has no credibility.

I would love to be wrong on this.... :)

So statements like IQD1217 made above, is ignored, because they don't want the facts unless they are positive.

Tanks Tex

• Upvote 1

If you follow the link in XE about the redenomination, you will see this description.. Remove the 000's from the currency. xE gives this credibility.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Another article open to interpretation however nowhere does it suggest a lop.

From the article

The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

The meaning I get from the entire article about re-denomination is that they are just going to pull the high denomination currency (5k, 10k and 25k) from circulation for lower demons (5, 10, 25) of course all this can't be done without an RV.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

This is where my biggest issue with this article is. So, according to this article the $25 dinar bill is going to co-exist with $25,000 dinar and both will be the same value of $25 dinar until the $25,000 note is pulled out of circulation if what is actually intended is a LOP. Talk about confusing your citizens.  That would be equivalent to the U.S. coming out with a 100 penny dollar bill with the 100 printed on the bill only that it is only worth $1. That is madness.

Anyway old article is old

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your eloquent response rah ! I'm glad that you are invested and I hope that you are wrong as well. It won't be long now and we all will know the truth. My faith has brought me this far and it will sustain me for the rest. Again Best Wishes To Us All !     and GO RV !  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4