Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keywords: delete the zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its implementation

yota691

9734.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Iraqi currency

Author: ASJ, BS 
Editor: AB, BS one thirty-nine p.m. 03/03/2015 Number of Views: 60 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Detection Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Tuesday, giving a green light to direct the implementation of file deletion of zeros from the currency, and as he emphasized that the completion of administrative matters of this file will take two years, pointed out that the bank began creating new currency models.  

Alak said during a press conference held by the bank building Jadiriyah district in central Baghdad, and attended (range Press), that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency file is put into practice," asserting that "the Bank gave the green light to implement this."

The Keywords, that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years," noting that "the bank began creating new currency models."

The Central Bank of Iraq (November 28, 2014), announced the adjournment of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency at the present time.

• Upvote 6

03/03/2015 13:03

Deletion of zeros existing project

36481.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations.

Keywords and said in a press conference held at the bank building, said that "the project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He added that the relationship "This operation will be preceded by regulatory and administrative processes and the form in which it will start moving in," adding that "the Bank began creating currency models and training of cadres to it."

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

• Upvote 3

2015-03-03-141324%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A

Give the green light to implement a project to delete the zeros

14:13

03/03/2015

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations. Keywords and said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News, that "the project to delete the zeros is based has been put into practice and gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more." He added that the relationship "This operation will be preceded by regulatory and administrative processes and the form in which it will start moving in," adding that "the Bank began creating currency models and training of cadres to it." The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament. He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

• Upvote 3

download-2.jpg

Central Bank gives the green light to implement "the deletion of zeros," asserts: We need two years to complete

In economic news,  March 3, 2015 0  3 visit

Detection Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Tuesday, giving a green light to direct the implementation of file deletion of zeros from the currency, and as he emphasized that the completion of administrative matters of this file will take two years, pointed out that the bank began creating new currency models.

Alak said during a press conference held by the bank building Jadiriyah district in central Baghdad, that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency file is put into practice," asserting that "the Bank gave the green light to implement this."

The Keywords, that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years," noting that "the bank began creating new currency models."

The Central Bank of Iraq (November 28, 2014), announced the adjournment of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency at the present time.

• Upvote 1

New currency models, delete the zeros, currency replacing. Not words I want to hear. I don't think I have the stomach to exchange this currency for a new one, pay a spread, and then wait for things to settle down again enough for them to start talking about increasing the value again.

I'm tired of this crap.

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

New currency models, delete the zeros, currency replacing. Not words I want to hear. I don't think I have the stomach to exchange this currency for a new one, pay a spread, and then wait for things to settle down again enough for them to start talking about increasing the value again.

I'm tired of this crap.

Hang in there buddy.  This is the most positive time I've seen in the 5 years I've been involved in this investment.  Anything good is worth waiting for!  :twocents:

• Upvote 4

Hang in there buddy.  This is the most positive time I've seen in the 5 years I've been involved in this investment.  Anything good is worth waiting for!  :twocents:

Yeah, I'll hang in there. It's been 10 years for me, not gonna quit on it now. Just tired this morning and didn't want to hear it this morning.

Thanks for the encouragement :-)

• Upvote 4

18469.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto
Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords
Central Bank gives the green light to implement "the deletion of zeros," asserts: We need two years to complete

Author: ASJ, BS 
Editor: AB, BS one thirty-nine p.m. 03/03/2015 Number of Views: 257 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Alak said during a press conference held by the bank building Jadiriyah district in central Baghdad, and attended (range Press), that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency file is put into practice," asserting that "the Bank gave the green light to implement this."

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/44944/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%88%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 3

Feel better? 1. Still needs approval 2. Not all in favor 3 currencies will co-exist. No mention of re domination.

Currencies co -exist in a redenomination. Reserves cover dinar 150%. 76 Billion in reserves covers 50 Billion dinar at 150%. Only way to get below 50 Billion is to convert Trillion to Billion. Delete three zeroes. Or would you prefer only unicorns and rainbows.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Lady grace im not sure Adam has the answers,his opinion is as good as anybody's and this delete the zeros has been around for years and so far it's clear what road they are thinking of going down,how they delete these zeros is a different story.....I don't miss the money I spent on this colourful paper I just want to see a conclusion so I don't have to read about these bozos in the desert......have a good day people

• Upvote 13