Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who knew the $2 bill is fake???

TexasGranny

hahahahahaa  o.k   these  young-uns read this ,and get ready for the onslaught of 2.oo   bills   then  lets throw  a  3 dollar bill on them  with bill Clinton on it  :shrug:     {  just see if they know what  currency really is !  }    p.s.  granny   your between dallas and Texarkana ,    was that you  that hit  the  mega ball   prize  last month  ?   :)

uhhhhh  better put a foot note  in here ----  was jokimg  about the 3,oo  bill

Saintsfan where are you working at in Port Arthur? Live close by.... I'm trying to go to work for becktel....

Joebug Im in Nederland Actually at the Sunoco Oil Plant...I hear they got 2 years new construction job nearby For Bectyl. Whats your trade?

About as far north as you can get and still be in TX - I-30 between Dallas and Texarkana.

:cowboy2:

Darn Tgranny thats a ways from here, guess ill have to wait till R.V.party to maybe meet you.

hahahahahaa  o.k   these  young-uns read this ,and get ready for the onslaught of 2.oo   bills   then  lets throw  a  3 dollar bill on them  with bill Clinton on it  :shrug:     {  just see if they know what  currency really is !  }    p.s.  granny   your between dallas and Texarkana ,    was that you  that hit  the  mega ball   prize  last month  ?   :)

uhhhhh  better put a foot note  in here ----  was jokimg  about the 3,oo  bill

You have to ask? If it were me, I sure wouldn't be sitting here!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2

Freeroy,

You'd lose money doing that.  a 1917 horse blanket $2 is worth more to collectors than $2. Please don't do it... send it to me instead, I'll pay you what it's worth, and you'll get more 7-layer burritos.

Edited by bg888

Joebug Im in Nederland Actually at the Sunoco Oil Plant...I hear they got 2 years new construction job nearby For Bectyl. Whats your trade?

Pipefitter helper I was on that job got laid off in December! I've could use some help getting on with S&B again have they started phase 2 yet? Or do you work for S&B?

Darn Tgranny thats a ways from here, guess ill have to wait till R.V.party to maybe meet you.

Edited by jobug38

Pipefitter helper I was on that job got laid off in December! I've could use some help getting on with S&B again have they started phase 2 yet? Or do you work for S&B?

No sir,Im a Crane Operator for Smith Tank Steel.This job is 2 weeks from over,but we looking at doing some more here in 6 wks.