Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Declares he can give himself ANY authority he Wants

divemaster5734

The next 1 1/2 years are without doubt going to be the most dangerous time America has faced since her birth.

We now have a "leader" that will attempt to do anything he feels like doing, and is convinced he can just give himself the authority.

After 6+ years of weak opposition and a compliant media, he is declaring himself supreme ruler of America by ignoring congress and the will of the people.

It just may get a LOT worse before it gets any better. Looks like he is in fact pushing for a dictatorship or an American Revolt....DM

Pres. Obama is daring Republicans to vote on whether or not his executive actions are legal.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/obama-immigration-right-thing-do

Above is the link to short video.

Discussing opposition to his executive amnesty orders at an immigration town hall Wednesday, Obama said he would veto the vote because his actions are “the right thing to do”:

“So in the short term, if Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote.  I will veto that vote, because I’m absolutely confident that what we’re doing is the right thing to do.

Obama argued that he has merely “expanded my authorities” – not broken any laws:

“What we’ve done is we’ve expanded my authorities under executive action and prosecutorial discretion as far as we can legally under the existing statute, the existing law.  And so now the question is, how can we get a law passed.”

Obama called the “political process” a “separate track”:

So we’re going to have to keep on with the political process on a separate track.  But in the meantime, we’re going to do everything that we can to make sure that we implement executive actions as we’ve discussed.

In addition to these “shortcuts,” the immigration law must be changed, as well, Obama said:

“There are only so many shortcuts.  Ultimately, we have to change the law.  And people have to remain focused on that.”

Watch full town hall video below:

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/obama-immigration-right-thing-do

• Upvote 3

Yup, there's your affirmative action constitutional lawyer!  The law schools attended by Berry, Michey, and their equally incompetent WH staff lawyers and minions at HHS, DoJ, FCC, NLRB, IRS, etc., etc. should lose their accreditation, access to federal grants and student loans, and tax eempt status.  They make the very worst of the for profit trade schools look like bastons of academic excellence.  Clearly, all that is required at these rogue law schools is a totally PC essay in your application package to show you are prepared for the ensuing lobotomy and reprogramming.

He forgets what the People did to the minions of the last idiot that tried to rule us by royal decree.  He is clealy trying to provoke armed uprising so he can declare martial law and really take charge like his idols, Putin and the Sh__ty ayahtollas. He's such a burned out entitled stoner that he cannot see that such action is itself a perfect fit for the definition of treason: the incitement of armed insurrection against the government.

Since this is a moderated forum that maintains good decorum, discretion prevents me from saying what I really think about this most evil, incompetent, corrupt and selfish ass ever to have held elective office in our Country's history.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Kakistocracy   [kak-uh-stok-ruh-see]

noun. Agreed and thanks for the new word to ad to my vocabulary.

1. government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the least qualified or most unprincipled are in power.

• Upvote 1