Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why ban the 5.56...?

Because he knows that he can do whatever he wants and nobody 

will stop him. Do you really think that this narcissistic, demon is going 

to quietly sit by while we elect a conservative to undo all that he's done?

If we have another election I'll be shocked. And why is that?

Because he knows that he can do whatever he wants and nobody will stop him.

• Upvote 7

And so LGD, are you saying Mr. O will find a reason to abort our next election cycle?  Since you already know I don't agree with much of your agenda can you keep your comments short and to this point please?  But I am interested in how you think he might get away with it.  Realistically of course.  

And for what it's worth, I have noticed you have changed your tune quite a bit lately and you are much easier to "digest". is get along with.  No harm intended here, just used up all my sentence construction abilities last Wed and am waiting for the next shipment to arrive.  In other words, I'm not using all the right words and I know it and I hope you do too.

Have a nice Sunday.  Hope you prayed for me today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I hope you're wrong LGD. 

I agree he thinks he can do whatever he needs to to effect 'Hope & Change' but there are indications that even professional politicians are beginning to stand up against him.

What is really new here is the nature of the political shifts that the American Jewish leadership is seeing in Washington. It is not the tension between Obama and Netanyahu that is new. That’s been around for a while. What’s new is the tension between Obama and a Congress whose leadership is now in the hands of the Republicans. The 114th United States Congress, which was seated last month, is the first in a long time that is determined to assert its full authority on foreign affairs.

That authority is widely misunderstood. The foreign policy role of the president is tightly limited by the Constitution to commanding our military forces, receiving foreign ambassadors, and making treaties. The foreign-policy-making powers — raising an army, establishing a navy, regulating commerce with foreign lands, declaring wars, granting letters of marque and reprisal, and deciding whether to accept or reject any treaty the president makes — are enumerated as belonging to the Congress.

What has suddenly happened in Washington is that voters have installed a Congress determined to take a co-equal seat in foreign policy. Boehner made this clear over the weekend in an astonishingly blunt interview with Fox News. He addressed his reasoning for dealing with Netanyahu directly in respect of his speech to a joint meeting of Congress.

Boehner, questioned by Chris Wallace, said he’d asked Israel's Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, to lay low on the matter. “I wanted to make sure there is no interference,” Boehner said. “There is no secret here about the animosity that this White House has for Netanyahu, and I didn’t want them getting in the way and quashing what I thought was a real opportunity.” It’s been decades since we’ve heard that kind of public comment from a speaker. One could call it Boehner’s finest hour.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.642653

And so LGD, are you saying Mr. O will find a reason to abort our next election cycle?  Since you already know I don't agree with much of your agenda can you keep your comments short and to this point please?  But I am interested in how you think he might get away with it.  Realistically of course.  

And for what it's worth, I have noticed you have changed your tune quite a bit lately and you are much easier to "digest". is get along with.  No harm intended here, just used up all my sentence construction abilities last Wed and am waiting for the next shipment to arrive.  In other words, I'm not using all the right words and I know it and I hope you do too.

Have a nice Sunday.  Hope you prayed for me today.

Not offended at all. I am,like all people, a work in progress. And I've recently 

come to realize that just because I don't agree with someone doesn't mean that 

person is evil. Not to say that there aren't evil people in this world. Just look at the 

monsters that call themselves ISIS. And yes my friend I did pray for you and everyone 

here today, and everyday. God knows we all need it.  :D Now as to how Obama 

could remain in office, no I could never prove that point. Indeed we've heard the 

cries of Presidents that people thought wouldn't leave office as far back as the 

first Bush. And I personally thought they were all full of something smelly.

But Obama gives me pause. Not because of anything he's done or is willing to 

do. But because of what everyone else is not doing. i.e. enforcing the law of the land.

As in the constitution. No president has the authority to change a law without

congressional approval . Yet President Obama has repeatedly changed the Affordable

Health Care Act some 14 times without going through congress. Now while some may

think that the AHC law is a good thing and love President Obama, that does not nullify

the fact that in changing the AHC law he has broken the law. And that is just one issue.

It would be redundant to go through everything. So how does that affect President Obama?

Simple, any clinical Psychologist would tell you that Mr. Obama is clearly a narcissist. I make 

no emotional connection with that statement, just acknowledgment of his personality traits.

Indeed I believe that in today's world most people have character flaws, myself very much included.

But President Obama's character flaw in conjunction with congress not doing anything to stop

him from clearly violating the law is a recipe for disaster. In my opinion it wouldn't be a far 

stretch for President Obama to literally think himself as the only person capable of doing

what is rite. And knowing that no one will stop him, for whatever reason they choose.

The technicalities of how that could be done are far above my pay grade. But I was simply

saying that if he wanted to stay in office, I don't think anyone would try and stop him.

And I believe that the thought has crossed his mind. Whether or not he attempts to depends 

entirely on his own bravado.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Is anyone watching House of cards? Funny I thought of your thread here.....I am only a little bit into season three but he is wanting to eleminate all handouts...medicare, medicade, social security ect.... and give everyone a job. says it will cost 500 billion dollars (I think ...was not taking notes) anyway...imagine if Obama started talking like that...funny.

I believe that most Presidents WANT to make changes without approval....but Obama has done it. To me it says a lot about his EGO (among other things) . Shows he needs to be watched..more than most...what else has he changed that we do not know about????

Not arguing with anyone...fact is I think you both have a point. I do not believe that Obama will stay in office after this term.  Can it happen..sure it can cival war would be a reason for sure...but I think we are smarted than that..not gonna play into that. 

Hey if we can wait for 6-10 years for Iraq to RV then we can wait out another 1.5 years for Obama to be voted out.....what concerns me...who will be voted in?

• Upvote 1

I just saw this posted in another thread and thought it relevant here. 

Obama argued that he has merely “expanded my authorities” – not broken any laws:

“What we’ve done is we’ve expanded my authorities under executive action and prosecutorial discretion as far as we can legally under the existing statute, the existing law.  And so now the question is, how can we get a law passed.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198149-obama-declares-he-can-give-himself-any-authority-he-wants/#ixzz3TAwelxAW

This is an extremely dangerous man, and I pray that people wake up to that fact before it's too late.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm  lets see you fire or discredit all the generals in your army that you want out.

replace them with puppets you can control.

You take over the medical community as to strictly enforce who gets taken care of and who doesn't.

You disarm them of course you most certainly do not want them to be able to fight back

with the same rifle sophistication as your own army. Let them use ole pappys double barrel while they

have control of all the stoners . Make sure to divide them in regards to their politics and race.

That way it will be harder for them to make a alliance and form any type of military unit that would actually have a affect.

Lets see you regulate them to death by placing regulations that controls their ability to exsist. Like you can`t own chickens, You cant burn wood, If your pigs

hair is a little to long it must be killed because it may be of russian boar bloodline. and  they cant have that now can they. Why their bloodline is so strong  they would be breeding in the wild and would become a viable meat source. HA  cant have that.

People need to wake up

You really think it coudnt happen here. ?

Is that what the people of Germany said about Hitler.?

Do you really think that we have come so far and are so modern in our political correctness that we could not be

taken over by a rouge Govt.  

Yeah this is exactly how it happens.

you put your heads in the ground and wish it away

until the blades right at your throat and you realize  its to late and all you can

do is nothing. 

• Upvote 3

All good points Dog - I would add control of the internet to your list.

Back in the 80' & early 90's the web primarily consisted of university servers connected by land line.  Slow, but any and all research information was available free of charge; no pictures or videos, no adds, just pure information for free people...and then came AOL and Yahoo along with satellite hookups and celebrity inside scoops...

And now the government wants to control the net as a public utility?!?!

That's why I keep a VHF radio and Lensatic compass in my kit as back up to my GPS & smart phone. 

• Upvote 1

That's why I keep a VHF radio and Lensatic compass in my kit as back up to my GPS & smart phone.

Wise move George. I have thought for many years now that the internet was going to

change, I was never sure of who would do it, but we see it happening. It may take awhile,

but never hurts to be prepared for periods of outage and disruptions due to so much

coming regulations. The push is to some degree to limit communication, limit speech

ultimately, and it is easier to get away with now due to just about everything is "online"

and that I never thought was wise but here we are.

• Upvote 1