Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 03/01/2015

yota691

hi Jaygo, i wrote an opinion piece that might help bring a bit of clarity to what the CBI is doing.  

this is fantastic economic news coming out today especially with the news about the massive lending project starting.  goods and services in iraq will see an increase and so will the velocity of the iqd.  those factors equate an appreciation to the value of the currency.  

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

Thanks yota and do you think this could possibly be a way to keep track of all monies coming into the country that could be used to fund the ISIS group?  Just a thought.       :twocents:

Oh Yea..all these monies are track now regardless...and some say how that...no way...if these note hit any legit bank..the CBI will be fully aware of it..and Serial # don't lie..Validation of the Notes as the New CBI Budget law states...Money Orders with New System in places.....Iraq Banking system (real banks) not some streets peddler or some politicians made up currency swap station...is and will be Highest in Standards in the World..This system was set up by guess who the UN..IMF..World Bank...and it all finally getting piece together..Hang tight this ride is close to the end..and not 3 years away as some have stated....the currency we hold will never make it back to Iraq...it will be a Reserve Currency of the East....again this all IMO

Can you easy it up for us Yota? How does this really effect us?

IMO...this could go anytime maybe  2 more months ( I saw one article stated this will be a 3 months ordeal..that was a month ago)..or till this thirty day process on the 50JD notes become of the past..end of the month..due to possible corruption by Iran....and the 50JD note will only be applied to the folks in Iraq (as stated in the announcement) again IMO ...Just hang tight folks any how you look at things are moving rapid..compared to the Past....it will happen...and GM DV...one other thing with folks that have 50JD note don't take my thoughts for a fact..as this is Iraq....and do what you feel you need to do to get rid of them if you have large amounts...as I have stated all the above is IMO= In My Opionion

• Upvote 6

Well Master Yota, your attitude is definitely worth catching.

A very positive take from someone who brings us the news.

GM and thank you.

You always gotta look at Life Bumps as things could be worse..I Feel Blessed Everyday...and I Thank God Everyday..and GM LGD  and DV...

• Upvote 5

Hang tight this ride is close to the end..and not 3 years away as some have stated....the currency we hold will never make it back to Iraq...it will be a Reserve Currency of the East....again this all IMO

IMO...this could go anytime maybe  2 more months ( I saw one article stated this will be a 3 months ordeal..that was a month ago)..or till this thirty day process on the 50JD notes become of the past..end of the month..due to possible corruption by Iran....and the 50JD note will only be applied to the folks in Iraq (as stated in the announcement) again IMO ...Just hang tight folks any how you look at things are moving rapid..compared to the Past....it will happen...and GM DV...

This is the best piece of news that I have read in a long time.         Thank you for your opinion, thank you for the hope.    I think we all need it right about now.   :)

• Upvote 3

Oh Yea..all these monies are track now regardless...and some say how that...no way...if these note hit any legit bank..the CBI will be fully aware of it..and Serial # don't lie..Validation of the Notes as the New CBI Budget law states...Money Orders with New System in places.....Iraq Banking system (real banks) not some streets peddler or some politicians made up currency swap station...is and will be Highest in Standards in the World..This system was set up by guess who the UN..IMF..World Bank...and it all finally getting piece together..Hang tight this ride is close to the end..and not 3 years away as some have stated....the currency we hold will never make it back to Iraq...it will be a Reserve Currency of the East....again this all IMO

IMO...this could go anytime maybe  2 more months ( I saw one article stated this will be a 3 months ordeal..that was a month ago)..or till this thirty day process on the 50JD notes become of the past..end of the month..due to possible corruption by Iran....and the 50JD note will only be applied to the folks in Iraq (as stated in the announcement) again IMO ...Just hang tight folks any how you look at things are moving rapid..compared to the Past....it will happen...and GM DV...one other thing with folks that have 50JD note don't take my thoughts for a fact..as this is Iraq....and do what you feel you need to do to get rid of them if you have large amounts...as I have stated all the above is IMO= In My Opionion

Thanks Yota for the breakdown (IMO) - I truly appreciate ALL the hardwork you do on providing us the news in Iraq - 5000 Stars for you yota :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1