Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Alert...Rapid IQD Movement Now Impending.

Luigi1

from another source...

From Blaino/Planet Dinar Coatroom:

"REVALUATION WARNING”!! IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL another site ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE POSSIBLE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR"

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE INVOLVING GROUP AND EARLY CASHOUT OR "EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITIES", HOWEVER CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT HASSLE THE BANKS, THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL THEY WILL TELL YOU! THANKZ FOR HELPING OUT! :::::

HEART ATTACK ALERT...TAKE A DEEP BREATH...RELAX...TAKE TWO ASPIRINS...REST...AVOID A HEART ATTACK REGARDING IMPENDING NEWS.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Djorgie, on 28 Feb 2015 - 9:41 PM, said:

As Charlie Brown would say... GOOD GRIEF!!!!

As the Captain of the Titanic said...."What the ...."

Or as Obama would say.... I was not aware..... I found out just like you !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

It looks like the Tariff Bill has kicked in Today as promised by GOI.

3-1-15 TNT TONY: Just heard, 400 dinar in taxes for trucks to cross the border effective today. New taxes, new dinar rate. Yes, I agree. Do your own research or believe the BS from others. Iraq has its own tax law.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Luigi....quit trolling the bottom feeders. All you get is carp (TerryK and Blaino) and suckers (Tony and his losers). I gave you a +1 yesterday, only because it was Sunday. I've loaded up the ( - ) gun today. Bam !    :lol:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1