Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana driveby/follow up Feb 28 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks so much Adam. You are so greatly respected and appreciated .

The question I am posing is what is going to happen with the other lower denoms specifically the 250 and 500 notes? The 50 notes are a done deal and It makes total sense that if they don't use them and they are only worth under 5 cents then why bother keeping them? Then again if they had kept them and RV'd they would have been worth a lot more. They need to be able to make change for every day puchases still no matter what the currency value is so if there is a rate change what bills/coins will be used for that?

It also makes sense that they are using this as a practice run of some sort. It was a little confusing but, I gathered that they were not going to actually replaced the 50 note at all as far as with new 50 notes go. Maybe they will at a later time IDK?

Were the 50 notes included in the new and improved notes or not? Does anyone even know exactly what all of the new notes are that will eventually be put into circulation? I don't see why they would have included the 25000 note because it has a lot of security features already and would cost a lot of moola to reprint new ones with even more features. Doesn't make sense. IDK about the other notes because I only hold 250, 500 and 2500 notes, so honestly haven't payed much attention to the others.

I do know the claim was made that the old notes would run concurrent with the new ones and would not actually be done away with in the the manner they are doing with the 50 notes. Of course there was no hint of this happening prior to it actually happening so, who knows what the heck they will do lol?

I am not worried about what the rate will be. I am just concerned with the denoms right now. If they do away with one note it is possible that they will do the same with others... and maybe that is a part of the plan. Wouldn't it just be a sucker-punch if they worked it out so that they pull all of the old notes out before making a change in value so that we or anyone outside of Iraq holding dinar could not make a dime off of it? Is that even a possibility?

I mean look at the 50 notes. I don't think anyone will be flying to Iraq to open a bank account just so they can MAYBE get a little value out of these penny notes in the future. Anyone outside of iraq (for the most part) who hold 50 notes may as well just eat them or burn them or whatever lol. The point is that there will be no money made on those notes except for the dealers who sold them to people like us.

Before anyone jumps on me, I am simply trying to figure out what they could be up to just like anyone else. These are ligitimate questions and I don't need any grief about it just because you don't like it.

Thanks again Adam... and maybe if you have time you could address some of these questions.

This part strikes me as odd. In another post I pointed to the example of the canadian penny going away yet despite it going away its still valid so it's kind of odd the 50 notes need to be turned in or will be worth zero. I hadn't even though about it from the perspective of maybe this is a practice run for seeing what a turn in would look like on a small scale before they go big. I'm probably being al ittle optimistic hear but that actually makes a lot of sense so thats kind of exciting.

I know DinarInc is doing a swapout. If you send them 25,000 in 50 notes they'll send you a 25,000 note or if you send them 450 in 50 notes they'll round up and send you a 500 note.

I've heard that several other dealers will be doing this as well but DinarInc is the only one I've seen a program put in place for already, its on their site if anyone is interested.

Kind of a crazy thought but honestly with the current value of 50 notes its worth almost nothing, unless you have a significant amount postage probably outweighs what you gain by turning them in, at least at todays rates. I don't have too much in 50's so will probably just thorw them in a drawer with other collectible currency and coins I have and maybe give them to my grandkids down the line and maybe they'll be worth something as a rare collectible or historical artificat at that point.