Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT HOT HOT...Iraq Is Now Re-Denominating As We Speak.

Luigi1

from other sources...

What are your views? Is Iraq really re-demoninating as we speak.

2-28-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   [do you think our back wall is now pushed back 60 days to get the 50's in?]   NO I JUST THINK THAT THEY ARE BEGINNING TO REDENOMINATE PER THE REPORT WE HAD TODAY...TO REMOVE THE THREE ZEROS IS WHAT WAS SAID AND THE LACK OF USE OF THESE THAT WERE FROM THE 2003 SERIES... JUST A STEP.

2-28-2015  TerryK   2-28-2015   GAG ORDERED.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Don't worry..I'm gagging!

Luigi you are the new diet!!

Read, Gag, & lose weight!!!

I lose 1 lb every time I read your posts, lol!! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Already Blessed:  TONY AND DC ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT IRAQ SPENT EXTRA TIME AND EFFORT TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY COULD CONTROL WHICH AREAS AND BANKS WOULD GET THE $$$$ ....

MOSUL IS A TERRIBLE SITUATION BUT IT IS NOT A DELAY!

TONY SAID - 5PM EST SAT - EVERYTHING IS STILL GREAT - NO PROBLEMS - JUST WAITING! AS USUAL, IF THERE ARE ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES....HE WILL SEND OUT A TWEET!!!

BY THE WAY....TONY JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT BANKS WILL BE ACCEPTING THE 5O IQD NOTE AT FULL VALUE!!! TNT

• Upvote 1

From Blaino/Planet Dinar Chatroom:

"REVALUATION WARNING”!! IMPENDING POSSIBILITY OF RAPID MOVEMENT GOING FORWARD. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL another site ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE POSSIBLE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY, THE "IQD" OR "IRAQI DINAR"

THERE IS A COMPLICATED BACK STORY HERE INVOLVING GROUP AND EARLY CASHOUT OR "EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITIES", HOWEVER CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT HASSLE THE BANKS, THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL THEY WILL TELL YOU! THANKZ FOR HELPING OUT! :::::

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2-28-2015  TerryK   2-28-2015   GAG ORDERED.

aparently not

I wish TerryK would just shut up already. He makes himself out to be something he isn't. If he ever had some sort of inside track, then why has he always been consistently wrong in his analysis of events pertaining to this investment?

• Upvote 1