Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is really going on???

Adam said he would do a drive by in the chat later Wednesday evening to follow up and didn't. Something should be sparking somewhere with the end of the auctions..... and yet there is absolutely nothing going on other than removing the 50 dinar notes???? Really??? That's all that is going on????? Any thoughts when the lid is going to pop with the end of the auctions? Did I miss something the past few days???

• Upvote 4

No one knows what is going on, not even Adam.

I haven't see any Drive by or formal post from Adam regarding the latest news.!

I got a Friday Night email from Adam offering VIP subscription and a poll. Looks like no many people is interested in translating the news fro iraq.

Let's wait and see what happens on March 01

Thanks.!

• Upvote 3

JUST HANG IN THERE, EVERYTHING IS MOVEING.

You know, it just dawned on me... Abadi has taken a week long sabbatical after the past few months of battle after battle. No Abadi, no news. The constant onslaught of "Big News" here of recent left me still drooling, thinking and looking for the next bone. KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Abadi is going to address parliament Monday. Maybe something of importance will come...who knows. I keep reading about them "moving forward fast" but then read about legislation for paving roads, planting fig trees, regulating camel parking. Those people only know one thing, move slow and look like you're doing something, when you really are not. Next thing ya know, it will be time for another month long vacation.

But alas...seven words from Sandfly and I am renewed.

BTW...Adam posted his Drive By follow up Saturday afternoon. Check it out. Thanks Adam !!

Edited by King Bean

Things are moving but I don't know if they are moving in the right direction.declaring any notes to be worthless is NOT a good sign.I don't care what anybody says.

Exactly. If they were going to RV any time soon wouldn't those 50 notes be worth enough to bother with?  Plus you are forced to trade them in or you lose your money? 

• Upvote 1