Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow, people sure are crazy about the Zimbabwe notes $100 per note

rulesforrebels

I know most people on here are not big fans of the Zimbabwe money, myself included. I noticed DinarDepot is now selling single 100 Trillion Zimbabwe notes for $90 per note. A few years ago I had bought a zim note for $2 to put in my gf's at the time birthday card as a gimmick, crazy to think people are now selling those for $90 per note.

Not sure if anyone can answer this. How come everyone seems to want a particular type of Zimbabwe money the 2008 or aa money?

If I'm not mistaken Zimbabwe came out with a new set of smaller amount notes after the aa or 2008 notes before then officially going to the dollar.

I know people talk about them bringing back the old Zim notes and I actually remember reading a credible article a while back stating if certain economic conditions were met they may bring back the Zim dollar but I would imagine they would roll out a new Zim currency and not revert back to an outmoded note, especially one two series ago.

Not sure if anyone knows the reason everyone wants these particular older notes?

Not all currencies will be worth investing in.   This is one of them..... :shakehead:

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that the Zim is a turd, what I'm curious about is why people are so avid about getting this particular series of note which is not only no longer good but not even the most recent not good note. Doesn't seem as if anyone has the answer to that?

Because it says 100 Trillion Dollars on it.  Think you'll ever find another one of those.  And most people never even heard of it until that recent article came out that said One USD=35 Quadrillion Dollars Zim.  Nostalgia

Guru pumping. IMO people are tired of the dinar ride, looking for another "something" that's going to be an instant hit. I myself am finding the dinar ride tiresome. I bought mine back in 2009 while working in Iraq (Camp Taji) and never thought I'd be here 5+ years later, still waiting for some kind of movement.

• Upvote 1

A 100 trillion dollar note.i just can't even fathom this in my head.

We could move to Zimbabwe and rule the country on our social security checks.who with me?lets rule the country.

Nah, I like wearing clothes.  Besides, 100 Trillion zim was only worth one usd and I think that was back in 08 and the inflation rate was 4 billion percent.   Now they use usd only.

My Animal Disclaimer:  I only think the facts are correct.  I'm sure about the 4 bil % though. 

Guru pumping. IMO people are tired of the dinar ride, looking for another "something" that's going to be an instant hit. I myself am finding the dinar ride tiresome. I bought mine back in 2009 while working in Iraq (Camp Taji) and never thought I'd be here 5+ years later, still waiting for some kind of movement.

Theres plenty of movement these days in the rumors section..bowel movements.

Yeah. it's been a tough time holding on to the the safety bar on this roller coaster....seatbelt has been loose.