Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Sign From God That The RV Is Near! No Joke!

I am flying to Austin, TX today with my son, Jens.  I have to speak at a conference on the MTHFR gene defect.  We were set to leave Milwaukee, WI at 6:15 this morning.

But...

Our flight to Atlanta was delayed out of Milwaukee due to weather and we missed our connection to Austin, TX.  

Southwest Airlines gave us two options...

Option #1: 

SWA: "Stay over in Atlanta and we can put you on stand-by on the 5 pm flight to Austin tomorrow (Friday).  There is no guarantee that we can get you to Austin tomorrow."  

Me: "Hmmm...that's not really an option because I am attending a conference in Austin.  I am not set to speak until Saturday but I would really like to see the speaker's presentation tomorrow.  What's option #2?"

Option #2: 

SWA: "We can get you to Austin, TX but not until 9 pm tonight and you will have to first fly to Washington, DC, then to New Orleans, then to Houston and get make sure that you make the connection to Austin."

Me: "That's it?"

SWA: "Yup!"

Me: "I guess that we are going to see the USA with SWA."

I believe in God!!

Folks, this is a sign from God that the RV is REALLY close because I swear that when this thing hits, I am NEVER flying commercial AGAIN!  EVER!  Private jets from here on out!!  I will tell you that on my first private jet flight, I am going to Las Vegas to meet all of you wonderful people and we are going to have a time of it!  After everything that we have all been through on this ride, WE DESERVE IT!

Currently, I am on the plane to Reagan International.  Wish me luck!   :)

Mike

• Upvote 13

Thought we were having crab legs in Chi Town, Doc?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Thought we were having crab legs in Chi Town, Doc?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, I am willing to hit every Joe's Stone Crab...Chicago, Las Vegas and Miami!   As I mentioned previously, once it RVs, it's my treat!

• Upvote 2

Option #2:
SWA: "We can get you to Austin, TX but not until 9 pm tonight and you will have to first fly to Washington, DC, then to New Orleans, then to Houston and get make sure that you make the connection to Austin."
End Quote
 Incredible!
They should be embarrassed as an airline to present such an option to a paying customer in the 1st place.

Good Luck drj.

Edited by umbertino

Option #2:
End Quote
 Incredible!
They should be embarrassed as an airline to present such an option to a paying customer in the 1st place.

Good Luck drj.

Thanks, umbertino.  All that I can do is laugh about it.  Currently, Jens and I are on the plane to New Orleans..."See the USA with SWA!"   :)

• Upvote 3

Best to your trip... or as some would say...Gods speed... Sounds like your gonna need it!!! ;o)

Thanks Rod!  We are currently on the New Orleans to Houston leg of the trip.  If I never fly commercial again, it will be too soon.  This is why I know the RV is near because like I said, when it hits, it's private jets from here on out. 

• Upvote 3

How close do you think we are, any more info. from your friend you talked about in your past posts.

Thanx...

LL

I am flying to Austin, TX today with my son, Jens.  I have to speak at a conference on the MTHFR gene defect.  We were set to leave Milwaukee, WI at 6:15 this morning.

But...

Our flight to Atlanta was delayed out of Milwaukee due to weather and we missed our connection to Austin, TX.  

Southwest Airlines gave us two options...

Option #1: 

SWA: "Stay over in Atlanta and we can put you on stand-by on the 5 pm flight to Austin tomorrow (Friday).  There is no guarantee that we can get you to Austin tomorrow."  

Me: "Hmmm...that's not really an option because I am attending a conference in Austin.  I am not set to speak until Saturday but I would really like to see the speaker's presentation tomorrow.  What's option #2?"

Option #2: 

Me: "That's it?"

SWA: "Yup!"

Me: "I guess that we are going to see the USA with SWA."

I believe in God!!

Folks, this is a sign from God that the RV is REALLY close because I swear that when this thing hits, I am NEVER flying commercial AGAIN!  EVER!  Private jets from here on out!!  I will tell you that on my first private jet flight, I am going to Las Vegas to meet all of you wonderful people and we are going to have a time of it!  After everything that we have all been through on this ride, WE DESERVE IT!

Currently, I am on the plane to Reagan International.  Wish me luck!   :)

Mike

I have the MTHFR mutation.

So do I, Joe.  I am speaking at a Neurobiologix conference.   Kendel Stewart, M.D. is the CEO of Neurobiologix and the main speaker.  The guy is a wealth of knowledge on the MTHFR gene defect.   If you healthcare practitioner hasn't done so already, please have them check out Neurobiologix. 

Mike

Good luck Mike

Thank you, Stealth!   We made it!

Logic: Delays in airplane travel = DV?

I ain't getting it?

If my car breaks down does that mean it's a sign from God too? Many that I should not have skipped that last oil change? LOL

I must be stupid I don't get it either ...

I do believe in God but I was being facetious. 

How close do you think we are, any more info. from your friend you talked about in your past posts.

Thanx...

LL

You remember me, LL, thank you.  Yes, he has told me some things but I am sorry, I can no longer share anything.  Part of it is that I got tired of being beat up about it so I took a long leave of absence.  My return should say something about whats happening.  Best to you, LL, we are all in this together and great things are coming!

Mike