Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any time now till end of Chinese New Year...5 March.

Luigi1

MOMMA MIA...NOW THATS'A A'SOMM'A A'SPICY A'MEAT A'BALL.

End Quote

Luigi.... Paisa ' ( fellow countryman).. I did expect you to write  "Mamma Mia"  correctly .....You Italian Blood ( your ancestors at least, with that typical italian name)....Smile...J/K

Let's hope ( RV-wise and all....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

SMH...Deborah I just don't get it. Why even click on the topic if you find rumors so offensive?? You have free choice to read or not read. Pretty much a no brainer to me.

Thank you Precious. I don't read Luigis garbage. I just opened one up to put a feeler out as to if its possible to not even see his garbage on the news feed.

I'm not an idiot. I don't open stuff just to be irritated. I would just like to avoid seeing his name anywhere is all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's funny Deb. I open this stuff up just so I can be irritated lol. I actually enjoy reading this garbage, it makes me realize how much I have learned about geopolitics and also how to look at this investment. My macro view of the world has come so far since I got into the dinar but these gurus are still in the same endless loop as when I started. I hate to say it but their idiocracy makes me feel better about myself and this is the one place where you can go to get it all, AND we can bash em a little. It's awesome!

Think of as reading the Sunday funnies but everyday. I love it and DV for providing a forum for it. So come on Deborah Layne, take a shot cause no one here believes any of this guru crappola

• Upvote 3

Hahaha! Yeah, it's often a source of amusement. Ever see the Okie and Bulldog video on YouTube? It's classic! I just honestly didn't want to see 14 posts in a row on my newsfeed that were started by some guy who can't rub two brain cells together to start an original thought. It gets old.

That's all. I surely don't need to be told I don't have to read them, lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha! Yeah, it's often a source of amusement. Ever see the Okie and Bulldog video on YouTube? It's classic! I just honestly didn't want to see 14 posts in a row on my newsfeed that were started by some guy who can't rub two brain cells together to start an original thought. It gets old.

Agreed Deborah - Well said......

• Upvote 1

Maybe the Rumor section needs to be more defined - I mean what's the difference between a Rumor and Junk? 

Shall we go into that? Smile.....maybe a  real super-thin  ( at times non-existent) line....

Hello Deborah...  I might be wrong ( I recall  having read about that newsfeed issue before ..how to avoid undesired stuff) but I think a Mod can help you on how to avoid seeing stuff you don't want to see on your newsfeed..Just trying to help...If I'm wrong I do apologize ....Ciao

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

All rumor is "junk" unless it has something to back the rumor with.

Luigi is not the author of his post.

This is the "rumor" section, take it with a grain of salt, water it down, tear it in half, burn 7/8ths that's left and flip a coin on the last 1/8th of the rumor.  

• Upvote 2

All rumor is "junk" unless it has something to back the rumor with.

Luigi is not the author of his post.

This is the "rumor" section, take it with a grain of salt, water it down, tear it in half, burn 7/8ths that's left and flip a coin on the last 1/8th of the rumor.  

I'd tend to agree, Zebra

Edited by umbertino