Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm selling to CashForDinars. Will give updates on quality of service.

David324

Hi, everyone. I've been a member here for aproximately 4 or 5 years. (Although, I stopped posting years ago.) I'm in a bit of a finacial bind and need some quick cash, so I decided to give CashForDinars a try. I'm trading in 2,500,000 dinar that I bought from DinarTrade over 4 years ago. The dinar I'm selling are in pristine condition and are sequential in number. I've only handled them one time to count them and didn't even remove they from the band to do it. They look as new as the day I got them. I've provided them with every document they requested, including my receipt from DinarTrade. I placed my order on February 18th and they received my dinar on February 20th. I will give upates on how smoothly the process goes.

Thanks for sharing David, I hope you kept some for the big day :-)

You're welcome, Wiljor! I still have a little bit left. And hopefully, we won't have to wait too much longer for that big day! I know there are a lot of people out there could certainly use the money.

• Upvote 2

David, you should be fine and will probably get the maximum price.  BUT, if you run into any problems..... call them and talk to Michael or Steven!  Let them know you're with Dinar Vets.  They want our Dinar Vets business and they will do their best to make you happy.

Keep us posted.....

David, you should be fine and will probably get the maximum price.  BUT, if you run into any problems..... call them and talk to Michael or Steven!  Let them know you're with Dinar Vets.  They want our Dinar Vets business and they will do their best to make you happy.

Keep us posted.....

Thanks, KristiD! I will certainly do that if I feel like I'm not getting the quality service that I should.

Update: I decided to call and check the status of my order. I did get through to Stephen. I didn't mention DInar Vets yet, but I did explain my situation and he was very helpful and polite. He said there was a bit of a back log of orders but would do everything he could to expedite my order and that I could expect to see a check get released some time this week. So we shall see.

Overall, I would say that their service has been very professional throughout the sell back process and am satisfied with it so far.

yeah definately report back and let us know how things go. assuming you have everything in order with your notes and documentation you should get $899 per million which is a darn good price if you wind up getting it.

Yeah, it's definitely a decent price. Hopefully they will come through for me in a reasonable amount of time.

Update:  I have yet to hear back from CashForDinars since I last spoke to Stephen on Wednesday. If I do not hear from them tomorrow, I will call them Monday.

Good luck David324... I have only had MISERABLE experiences with CashforDinars... They are only nice until they get your dinars in their hands... then forget niceness... they will give ANY excuse to not give you what you deserve... I was belittled on the phone by Michael... Not very professional people in my opinion... Again... GOOD LUCK...!!!

David I am MRCHIPS on DV and have purchased from members before. I have Dinar but my niece has recently decided she would like to buy Dinars. My niece has $1300 to spend so I told her I would look on DV to see if anyone is selling. If you would like to sell two million for $1700 I told my niece  she could own 1 1/2 million and I would buy the other 1/2 million. If this offer meets your needs please contact me at rpie@olp.net . I could pay immediately on PayPal.

Regards,

MRCHIPS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

David I am MRCHIPS on DV and have purchased from members before. I have Dinar but my niece has recently decided she would like to buy Dinars. My niece has $1300 to spend so I told her I would look on DV to see if anyone is selling. If you would like to sell two million for $1700 I told my niece  she could own 1 1/2 million and I would buy the other 1/2 million. If this offer meets your needs please contact me at rpie@olp.net . I could pay immediately on PayPal.

Regards,

MRCHIPS

Thank you very much for the offer, MRCHIPS! RIght now, I'm down to my last 3 million dinar and was hoping to have around 5 million in hand when all this finally plays itself out. If my financial situation worsens before that happens, I will contact you first to see if you are still interested in making an exchange. Once again, thank you so very much! Good luck to you and your niece!

Good luck David324... I have only had MISERABLE experiences with CashforDinars... They are only nice until they get your dinars in their hands... then forget niceness... they will give ANY excuse to not give you what you deserve... I was belittled on the phone by Michael... Not very professional people in my opinion... Again... GOOD LUCK...!!!

Thank you, donna! I'm hoping I do get what they promised. I have pictures of everything I sent. If I feel that I'm getting a bad deal, I will be posting those as well.

Update: I hadn't heard back from CashForDinars as of Monday, but didn't have time in my day to call them, so I called them today. I called several times and only got through to their voice mail. So then I decided to contact them through their website message system. They replied to my inquiry in roughly 15 minutes. The person who replied to my message said that a check would be released to me within 14 business days from when they received my dinar. This is what Stephen initially told me when I first talked to him, before he said he would do his best to expedite my order. 14 business days will be March 12th. I will provides more updates as things progress.

sounds like you would have done better on eBay with a "buy it now" sell.  you get paid at the time of sell.  And can get more than $899 per mil

Considering ebay takes between 10% and 13% maybe not. Some auctions are going off really high at $950 plus while others your lucky if you break 800. totally depends on how good your feedback on your account is, people dont trust new ebayers or those with low feedback so you'll get much less people bidding on your auction

Update: Late yesterday afternoon, CashForDinars sent me an email confirming that the dinar I'm exchanging has met their criteria for paying me the full $899 per million. I didn't see it until very late last night. The needed my esigniture to complete the process. I provided that (it's easy to do). Between the time they sent the email confirming my dinar and of me providing my esigniture, they also sent a tracking number for the check that they'll be sending me. The tracking number is for USPS 2 day priority mail. I'm not sure if it'll be sent today or Monday. I will let everyone know when I finally receive this check in the mail.

• Upvote 1

Update: Late yesterday afternoon, CashForDinars sent me an email confirming that the dinar I'm exchanging has met their criteria for paying me the full $899 per million. I didn't see it until very late last night. The needed my esigniture to complete the process. I provided that (it's easy to do). Between the time they sent the email confirming my dinar and of me providing my esigniture, they also sent a tracking number for the check that they'll be sending me. The tracking number is for USPS 2 day priority mail. I'm not sure if it'll be sent today or Monday. I will let everyone know when I finally receive this check in the mail.

Was just curious if you wound up getting your payment yet and that everything went smooth?

Was just curious if you wound up getting your payment yet and that everything went smooth?

Not yet. I called CashForDinars yesterday because the USPS hadn't received the check that was to be shipped to me as of then. They said it would be mailed that day. It wasn't. So today, I tried to contact them through their website messaging system. After I did that, I noticed the check was then picked up by the USPS. CashForDInars never responded to that inquiry though. Anyway, according to USPS tracking, I should receive my check on Friday. Now I just have to worry about USPS, they aren't the most reliable here in my zip code. lol

Not yet. I called CashForDinars yesterday because the USPS hadn't received the check that was to be shipped to me as of then. They said it would be mailed that day. It wasn't. So today, I tried to contact them through their website messaging system. After I did that, I noticed the check was then picked up by the USPS. CashForDInars never responded to that inquiry though. Anyway, according to USPS tracking, I should receive my check on Friday. Now I just have to worry about USPS, they aren't the most reliable here in my zip code. lol

Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled with how long the entire process took if I were you as there are some companies getting people money within a day or two max, but you did mention they told you upfront two weeks so I guess if you were okay with it its fine it takes that long.

One thing I would say in defense of cashfordinars is USPS does suck lol. Also USPS does not offer true tracking which can be deceptive. I sometimes sell xbox games on ebay or amazon and always have people screaming at me because they say I didn't ship their package. USPS only has to scan your package when its delivered not along the way so I may print a lable, it will tell the buyer the seller created a lable but never dropped it off. I really did drop it off but until or unless they scan it it will not show any updates. the only scan they are required to do is when they deliver it to your house but even then they those aren't always accurate.

Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled with how long the entire process took if I were you as there are some companies getting people money within a day or two max, but you did mention they told you upfront two weeks so I guess if you were okay with it its fine it takes that long.

One thing I would say in defense of cashfordinars is USPS does suck lol. Also USPS does not offer true tracking which can be deceptive. I sometimes sell xbox games on ebay or amazon and always have people screaming at me because they say I didn't ship their package. USPS only has to scan your package when its delivered not along the way so I may print a lable, it will tell the buyer the seller created a lable but never dropped it off. I really did drop it off but until or unless they scan it it will not show any updates. the only scan they are required to do is when they deliver it to your house but even then they those aren't always accurate.

I'm definitely not thrilled with them. Their website says that they'll pay in 3 days. I called them on the third day and that's when they told me 2 weeks. If I had it to do over again, I would have picked a different company to sell to. The only reason I sold is because I needed some money quickly and CashForDinars had the best price. They failed to live up to their wedsite advertising and it really put me in a difficult situation. If time wasn't a consideration then perhaps I would sell to them again. But, if anyone does decide to sell uncirculated notes to them, I suggest taking pictures of what you send them and also include a written note indicating what the serial numbers of the notes are, just so they know that you know how to read the arabic numerals and that you know what you've sent them.

I'm definitely not thrilled with them. Their website says that they'll pay in 3 days. I called them on the third day and that's when they told me 2 weeks. If I had it to do over again, I would have picked a different company to sell to. The only reason I sold is because I needed some money quickly and CashForDinars had the best price. They failed to live up to their wedsite advertising and it really put me in a difficult situation. If time wasn't a consideration then perhaps I would sell to them again. But, if anyone does decide to sell uncirculated notes to them, I suggest taking pictures of what you send them and also include a written note indicating what the serial numbers of the notes are, just so they know that you know how to read the arabic numerals and that you know what you've sent them.

Yeah I think if you know 100% your notes are in order, uncirculated and you have supporting documentation cashfordinars is definately the place to go for the best price. If timeliness is important I know safedinar typically pays out in about 3 days, buyiraqidinarhere had a check out to my friend the same day it arrived, though they did charge him $25 to expedite it. DealorbuyDinar is also very good they pay out in 24-48 hours I think they also offer an expedited option for $25 as well.. Sorry to hear your whole situation has taken awhile but at least your getting the quoted price which is nice.

I've noticed earlier this week even the big dealers like dinartrade had their buying price as high as $960 for uncirculated.

xchange of america paid me $925 per million in 2 days. (however, today, they are at $875, so you have to watch it daily) Cashed in my dong as well. got $109 and paid $210 2 years ago. So today i lost $700 but am super happy about the $925 and glad to dump the dong. Xchange was very fast, professional and easy. Good luck David

xchange of america paid me $925 per million in 2 days. (however, today, they are at $875, so you have to watch it daily) Cashed in my dong as well. got $109 and paid $210 2 years ago. So today i lost $700 but am super happy about the $925 and glad to dump the dong. Xchange was very fast, professional and easy. Good luck David

Thank you, docneedles! Good luck to you as well!

Update: I received my check from CashForDinars today for the full amount and deposited it into my bank account. It just has to clear and then the transaction will be complete.

Yeah I think if you know 100% your notes are in order, uncirculated and you have supporting documentation cashfordinars is definately the place to go for the best price. If timeliness is important I know safedinar typically pays out in about 3 days, buyiraqidinarhere had a check out to my friend the same day it arrived, though they did charge him $25 to expedite it. DealorbuyDinar is also very good they pay out in 24-48 hours I think they also offer an expedited option for $25 as well.. Sorry to hear your whole situation has taken awhile but at least your getting the quoted price which is nice.

I've noticed earlier this week even the big dealers like dinartrade had their buying price as high as $960 for uncirculated.

I have used Safedinar before. I like them. I agree that is time is a concern, they are a good company to use.

• 1 month later...