Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before Mosul Recovered?

Greetings,

I have been on this Roller Coaster trip for nearly 7 years and now am Wondering where's it going? Can there still be an RV with Mosul, Iraqs second largest city belonging to ISIS?

Sadly, I doubt it and President Bambam certainly isn't going to Help the Arab Nations that are now Scared enough to try and actually fight ISIS.

What's Your Opinion?

• Upvote 2

I believe RV will aid in the war against ISIS

And I have never understood why people sometimes don't think RV can or should happen with terrorism happening. In my own life, money tends to helps me fight my battles. Idk why keeping this from happening would help the war on ISIS?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

Read Adams weekly chat tomorrow,hopefully he'll have some good news for us. Personally i have a lot of fishing to catch up on so i'm hoping to start the next phase of our journey  ''soon''. You'll be able to find me where the ocean waters are a beautiful blue and green color and everybody's happy,clothing is optional. Peace

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Greetings,

I have been on this Roller Coaster trip for nearly 7 years and now am Wondering where's it going? Can there still be an RV with Mosul, Iraqs second largest city belonging to ISIS?

Sadly, I doubt it and President Bambam certainly isn't going to Help the Arab Nations that are now Scared enough to try and actually fight ISIS.

What's Your Opinion?

No. JMHO.

Anyway yesterday ( or day before)  the US announced  ( heard it on News Channel) a huge military operation where 25,000 Iraqi Troops  will try to re-take Mosul.... Should start in April  / May.... It was  announced ( and will be again) earlier in order to allow residents to  get ready and leave city

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Shabs always said that in order to delete the zeroes they must have stability.

Do you think the country of Iraq is stable at this time.? 

A lot of people have different interpretations of what delete the zeroes means.

So not being stable could be bad or it could be good depending upon your opinion.

As I see it there are 3 things we will have to wait for: 1) HCL, 2) defeat of ISIL, and 3) the incarceration/execution of Maliki et al and the recovery or at least freezing of ALL there ill-gotten assets, especially if they are still in the form of IQD.  Since the Maliki clan and their cronies appear to have illegally acquired BILLIONS of dollars worth of IQD AT THE CURRENT RATE!!, the world cannot afford to deal with the level of wealth they would enjoy (and doubtless employ) following an RV.

I am assuming the vast majority of this wealth is still in the form of IQD in order to keep it more easily hidden.  If it has already been converted into something else, then an RV would not affect it.  However, it would still help support the RV to regain the funds before hand.

Peace, prosperity and justice!

• Upvote 4

And who really thinks Iraq CAN CONTINUE  WITH THINGS THE WAY THERE ARE RIGHT NOW ?..........i DON"T,............. if You folks are waiting for the middle east to become a perfect paradise before The iqd can rv---ri---float-----shift in value..........then you need to get out of this today...........that will never happen......as for as stability, ? stability in the middle east and stability in the west is not the same, compare Iraq to 6 months ago and some over there believe it is stable, ....... Iraq WILL IMPLODE IN ANOTHER 30 TO 60 DAYS WITH OUT A MAJOR CHANGE..............THAT'S  MHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1