Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wait so Lurch has the cookies???

Where is Lurch????

Hold on Kitty...takein' the cookies is gonna require some team work to get them from Lurch...you hit em low and I'll go high...us two "cookie monsters" oughta be able to get some of them cookies back!!! ;o) Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Ok, I apologize.......The only reason I didn't tell the Real Story to begin with is because I know ya'll are Gangsta...just likeThug The Gangsta.

Snowglobe  is always wanting to Fight & Cause Trouble........cuz that's what Cat's Dooo....

.......and Rod  just likes to eat cookies..........and poop his pants..........cuz he's a Little Mensa Brainy Kid...

Then when Dinarthug  get's wind of this, a 10 Clown Posse  piles into his tiny Two Seater to come join in the Cookie Fight...

.....I just didn't want anymore Trouble, so I streeeeetttcchhedd the truth.

Kind of reminds me of a prior educational thread where Thug & I discussed how Mr. Rogers was so Gangsta With Swagga!!

Anyways.........here's what really happened...

Wednesday & Pugsly made Girl Scout Cookies............out of Real Girl Scouts...

anigif_original-grid-image-16514-1384896

Lurch ate a few cookies & began having Spasms...........and everyone thought he was dancing.

So Gary Busey joined in........Lurch got upset.........and put cookies down Busey's Pants.........and he got itchy...

Meanwhile, the Cookie Monster got upset seeing Cookies being wasted...

So now he's shooting Crack Cookie Dough on the toilet...

cookie-monster-abusing-cookie-dough.png

See what ya'll caused............yer nuttin but trouble.............which is why we're friends ..........Dysfunctional Friends!!

Maybe next time we can just make "Space Brownies".......and watch everyone drool.

:peace:

• Upvote 3