Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget adjusted to new RV rate.

Luigi1

from another source...

Budget has been adjusted from 119 Trillion IQD to new rate of less than 1 Trillion IQD. We now have an RV.

backdoc » February 22nd, 2015, 10:03 pm 

OK, MAYBE IM DENSE BUT TO ME THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY WAS STARING AT ME IN THOSE FIRST FEW SENTENCES. GOING FROM A 119 TRILLION TO LESS THAN A TRILLION IS MASSIVE IF I AM UNDERSTANDING CORRECTLY!

FIRST OFF, THERE WASNT 119 T IN EXISTENCE TO MY KNOWLEGE. IT WAS A REPRESENTATION OF VALUE AS I SAW IT.

NOW WE SEE THE REAL NUMBERS AS A LAW. LESS THAN A TRILLION.

ALSO REMEMBER THOSE DEFICITS WOULD ALSO BE VALUED THE SAME WAY IN THE SAME PROPORTIONS.

ALL THOUGH WE HAVE NO SPECIFICS ON WHAT THE RATE WILL BE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SOMETHING UNDER A BUCK COULD REFLECT THESE NUMBERS IF IM MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.

MAYBE IM JUST NOT SEEING IT RIGHT BUT THIS WOULD BE A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOLD INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS BUDGET REPRESENTATION OF A 119 T. DOC

• Upvote 6

My ear is feeling wet---as usual---with anything you post!! Several years back, I called out Frank, as nothing but a person that was a total liar (back then)  he was quoting his absolute super intel sources that were beyond repute, to post his total horse hocky. Now , he relies on twisting old articles ( to trick people that are not savey to this investment)  to buy dinar. He even threatened to sue the website that was showing my post's. THey contacted me and asked me to stop calling him out.  Stank ( uh oh), I mean Frank, has now been shown to be a hawkster of the IQD. How many sheeple are still willing to squat and squeeze Stank's (uh oh) Frank's supposed intel, as gospel ? He even now uses Luigi to spread his intel indirectly to keep his name in the loop!!! Hey  (uh oh ) Frank, how much money have you made Pissing in peoples ear ? I know every thing I read,( that has you're name attached to it) makes my ear feel wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, MAYBE IM DENSE BUT TO ME THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY WAS STARING AT ME IN THOSE FIRST FEW SENTENCES. GOING FROM A 119 TRILLION TO LESS THAN A TRILLION IS MASSIVE IF I AM UNDERSTANDING CORRECTLY!

FIRST OFF, THERE WASNT 119 T IN EXISTENCE TO MY KNOWLEGE. IT WAS A REPRESENTATION OF VALUE AS I SAW IT.

ALSO REMEMBER THOSE DEFICITS WOULD ALSO BE VALUED THE SAME WAY IN THE SAME PROPORTIONS.

ALL THOUGH WE HAVE NO SPECIFICS ON WHAT THE RATE WILL BE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SOMETHING UNDER A BUCK COULD REFLECT THESE NUMBERS IF IM MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.

MAYBE IM JUST NOT SEEING IT RIGHT BUT THIS WOULD BE A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOLD INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS BUDGET REPRESENTATION OF A 119 T. DOC

• Upvote 1

My ear is feeling wet---as usual---with anything you post!! Several years back, I called out Frank, as nothing but a person that was a total liar (back then) he was quoting his absolute super intel sources that were beyond repute, to post his total horse hocky. Now , he relies on twisting old articles ( to trick people that are not savey to this investment) to buy dinar. He even threatened to sue the website that was showing my post's. THey contacted me and asked me to stop calling him out. Stank ( uh oh), I mean Frank, has now been shown to be a hawkster of the IQD. How many sheeple are still willing to squat and squeeze Stank's (uh oh) Frank's supposed intel, as gospel ? He even now uses Luigi to spread his intel indirectly to keep his name in the loop!!! Hey (uh oh ) Frank, how much money have you made Pissing in peoples ear ? I know every thing I read,( that has you're name attached to it) makes my ear feel wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, Frank is a liar, and he does it in the name of Jesus Christ. Edited by bsims25
  • Upvote 6

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this Breitling article of Dinarian interests...
      Remember, this is only one man's opinion.
      Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Guru Breitling:
      Let’s do a thought experiment. Let’s say you live in Iraq and you have a certain amount of currency. They are not going to gain like you and I are.  Because we bought with U.S. dollars. That means we bought it at a tenth of a penny. Well their economy is set up at a tenth of a penny.  In other words they didn’t pay anything. The currency was just given to them.  If you go buy a coke at a tenth of a penny [Or 1450 dinars] and the value goes up because there’s a revaluation or they just simply corrected their currency – they’re just going to move the decimal over.  Now it’s just a dollar. So now you have the currency that’s a dollar and a coke that has the price tag that’s a dollar…There’s going to be a little bit of gain for them but not like you and I are going to get because we bought with the U.S. dollar. That’s a principle you have to understand.

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
      Charlie Ward says it already RVed in country.

Charlie Ward:
      NV: You were saying the Iraqi Dinar has already revalued….Is that correct?
      CW: Yes….for the last 48 hours…the Iraqis within Iraq have been able to exchange 1 dinar to 1 US dollar. It will actually be a USN or US note….that process already started because their budget was approved and they have already started. This is just within Iraq.
      You will only hear about this through people like us because the MSM have chosen to not tell us the truth….but, we are used to that.
      Nick and Charlie then invite Iraqis living in Iraq to come on with them and tell us all about it…..
      NV: So Charlie, are you suggesting we are very close to the currency revaluations now?
      CW: Yes…imo we are hours away from the revaluations and the global currency reset and the QFS starting off……we are very, very close.
      Everything from a “human” point of view has been done. The codes are in, the system is ready to be turned on…
    • By Luigi1
      Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...
      Kaperoni explains why Iraq can't RV at this time.
      Economic success must come first & foremost.

11-7-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...Iraq Is In A Financial Crisis & Is About To Go Broke. THERE IS NO  RV.  A Country's Exchange Rate Is Based On The Growth & Economic Success Of The Economy & Monetary Policy Is A Tool To Counter Inflationary Pressure  As A Result Of That Growth. It's Not Some Random Act Just To Give Wealth To People.  THE WHOLE IDEA OF A REVALUATION (RV) IS NONSENSE. Central Banks Don't Work That Way & It Contradicts Monetary Policy. Remember: The Central Banks Are In Business To Make Money Not Give It Away.  If Iraq Ever Had The Intention To Significantly Overnight RV They Wouldn't Have In Excess Of 40 Trillion Dinar In Circulation Outside The Banking System In Iraq. That's Just Too Much Money.

11-8-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   [ I think it is more likely that if there was agreement on Article 140 there would be an RV. The problem is that you can't verify anything.]   Yes. On Oct 10, 2020, the US embassy congratulated Iraq on implementing Article 140.

11-7-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   I know a lot of you guys keep kind of shooting your options out in the background saying 'Oh, if Biden gets in, this is never gonna happen.'  Bull crap!  Iraq is not stopping.  Iraq is continuing to push forward.  The U.S. elections will have no impact on this at all...in Iraq life is moving forward as normal regardless of the elections...stay focused on Iraq.  Don't focus on our political mess...
    • By Luigi1
      Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...
      Iran is stripping Iraq of it's wealth...Iraqis protesting.
      Iran backed militias rocket attacks on US Embassy...some facilities burning.
      This is not the CBI stable environment it needs for a RV.
      The Gurus say the RV has started in celebration of Chinese New Year but there is no evidence.
      Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

DELTA: Saturday reports:
      The CBI staff members allegedly caught stealing money from the auctions and supporting Iranian factions.
      Iraqi TV is broadcasting the scandal and that other countries are now concerned about Iran stealing resources from Iraq. Citizens are angry with the CBI.
      Saleh is returning from Rome and will meet with blocs to announce the new Prime Minister.
      Protestors are in the streets chanting that Sadr has betrayed them by his supporting of Iran.
      Iraqi TV broadcasts that the new PM will announced on Sunday.

BAS News: Iraq’s PM slams Katyusha rocket fire at US embassy in Baghdad.
      Iraq’s caretaker Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi slammed Sunday evening fire of Katyusha rockets at the US embassy in Baghdad, warning the attack posed “dangerous ramifications” to the country and risked turning it into a “battlefield”.

RUDAW News: Rocket Attack Burns US Embassy’s Restaurant: Former Iraqi FM. The Sunday rocket attack reportedly resulted in the destruction and burning of the restaurant of the US embassy in Baghdad, a former Iraqi FM has revealed.

• By Luigi1
      Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
      Luigi asks...Can there be a RV without HCL or Article 140?

7 Sep 2019     From The Throat Of The Goat     ARTICLE:
      “SHARE OF KURDISTAN RISE TO MORE THAN 17% OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET” SO THE KURDS, FOR NOW, GET WHAT THEY WANTED to survive yet another budget. But this is NOT over until parliament passes the “referendum” required by the new 2005 Iraqi Constitution. Read my lips – ARTICLE 140 IS NOT DONE UNTIL A LAW IS PASSED. So they absolutely must get this referendum passed or this will continue on forever and ever for each of the year’s budgets! ARTICLE 140 IS NOT DONE!

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.