Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget adjusted to new RV rate.

Luigi1

from another source...

Budget has been adjusted from 119 Trillion IQD to new rate of less than 1 Trillion IQD. We now have an RV.

backdoc » February 22nd, 2015, 10:03 pm 

OK, MAYBE IM DENSE BUT TO ME THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY WAS STARING AT ME IN THOSE FIRST FEW SENTENCES. GOING FROM A 119 TRILLION TO LESS THAN A TRILLION IS MASSIVE IF I AM UNDERSTANDING CORRECTLY!

FIRST OFF, THERE WASNT 119 T IN EXISTENCE TO MY KNOWLEGE. IT WAS A REPRESENTATION OF VALUE AS I SAW IT.

NOW WE SEE THE REAL NUMBERS AS A LAW. LESS THAN A TRILLION.

ALSO REMEMBER THOSE DEFICITS WOULD ALSO BE VALUED THE SAME WAY IN THE SAME PROPORTIONS.

ALL THOUGH WE HAVE NO SPECIFICS ON WHAT THE RATE WILL BE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SOMETHING UNDER A BUCK COULD REFLECT THESE NUMBERS IF IM MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.

MAYBE IM JUST NOT SEEING IT RIGHT BUT THIS WOULD BE A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOLD INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS BUDGET REPRESENTATION OF A 119 T. DOC

• Upvote 6

My ear is feeling wet---as usual---with anything you post!! Several years back, I called out Frank, as nothing but a person that was a total liar (back then)  he was quoting his absolute super intel sources that were beyond repute, to post his total horse hocky. Now , he relies on twisting old articles ( to trick people that are not savey to this investment)  to buy dinar. He even threatened to sue the website that was showing my post's. THey contacted me and asked me to stop calling him out.  Stank ( uh oh), I mean Frank, has now been shown to be a hawkster of the IQD. How many sheeple are still willing to squat and squeeze Stank's (uh oh) Frank's supposed intel, as gospel ? He even now uses Luigi to spread his intel indirectly to keep his name in the loop!!! Hey  (uh oh ) Frank, how much money have you made Pissing in peoples ear ? I know every thing I read,( that has you're name attached to it) makes my ear feel wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, MAYBE IM DENSE BUT TO ME THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY WAS STARING AT ME IN THOSE FIRST FEW SENTENCES. GOING FROM A 119 TRILLION TO LESS THAN A TRILLION IS MASSIVE IF I AM UNDERSTANDING CORRECTLY!

FIRST OFF, THERE WASNT 119 T IN EXISTENCE TO MY KNOWLEGE. IT WAS A REPRESENTATION OF VALUE AS I SAW IT.

ALSO REMEMBER THOSE DEFICITS WOULD ALSO BE VALUED THE SAME WAY IN THE SAME PROPORTIONS.

ALL THOUGH WE HAVE NO SPECIFICS ON WHAT THE RATE WILL BE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SOMETHING UNDER A BUCK COULD REFLECT THESE NUMBERS IF IM MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL.

MAYBE IM JUST NOT SEEING IT RIGHT BUT THIS WOULD BE A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOLD INCREASE OVER THE PREVIOUS BUDGET REPRESENTATION OF A 119 T. DOC

• Upvote 1

My ear is feeling wet---as usual---with anything you post!! Several years back, I called out Frank, as nothing but a person that was a total liar (back then) he was quoting his absolute super intel sources that were beyond repute, to post his total horse hocky. Now , he relies on twisting old articles ( to trick people that are not savey to this investment) to buy dinar. He even threatened to sue the website that was showing my post's. THey contacted me and asked me to stop calling him out. Stank ( uh oh), I mean Frank, has now been shown to be a hawkster of the IQD. How many sheeple are still willing to squat and squeeze Stank's (uh oh) Frank's supposed intel, as gospel ? He even now uses Luigi to spread his intel indirectly to keep his name in the loop!!! Hey (uh oh ) Frank, how much money have you made Pissing in peoples ear ? I know every thing I read,( that has you're name attached to it) makes my ear feel wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, Frank is a liar, and he does it in the name of Jesus Christ. Edited by bsims25
  • Upvote 6