Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 Questions Regarding O's Background

Geeez, what is this guy, a groupie or just a straight up communist?

Definitely not intelligent enough to understand how useless his efforts are here.

What a waste of cyberspace.

Definitely smart enough to know that you, Lady, will never understand the truth.

• Upvote 1

Marky....do you really think that someone who is smart enough to pull off the greatest coup in the history f America would be dumb enough to do it in a way that every self proclaimed internet guru could see??

The fact remains....whether or not the birth record has the "layers" or whatever buzzword Alex Jones is saying over and over, the fact remains that the REPUBLICAN Head of the Health Department, whose SOLE JOB is verifying public records, has verified that Obama was born IN HAWAII not once, but twice. The REPUBLICAN Governor verified that she had seen it and that Obama was born in Hawaii. The CURRENT head of the Department sent proof to Arizona that he was born in Hawaii, and the REPUBLICAN Secretary of State of Arizona accepted it. Even DONALD TRUMP, the craziest of the birthers, has walked away from this. No matter what internet emails , or anyone with a youtube account tells you, the fact is that his birth in Hawaii has been verified over and over by the only agency that matters.

The REPUBLICAN officials who have verified this have no reason to lie. If you cannot accept the word of the people who have seen it for themselves, then travel to Hawaii and look at the record of all births in Hawaii, the book that was bound in 1961 and contains the birth entry for one Barack Hussein Obama ll.

Index data referred to in HRS §338-18 from vital records in the State of Hawaii is available for inspection at the Department of Health’s Office of Health Status Monitoring at 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu. The public will be asked to provide identification and sign in to inspect the names and sex of all births, deaths and marriages that occurred in the state. Data are maintained in bound copies by type of event with names listed alphabetically by last name.

The index data regarding President Obama is:

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

Of course, Alex Jones can always prattle on about the "layers" in the book, chuckle.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

OCDude, All I am saying is that BC is Forged.  Can't you understand that, and admit it is a forgery?  Com'on you can't be that gullible can you? I could give a rat's behind who says what he is.

Mark, you can SAY that all you want....it doesn't make it TRUE. What IS true is that his birth in Hawaii was verified OVER AND OVER by Hawaiian officials whose sole job it is to verify such things, along with the REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR. Now, if they are telli g the truth, and there is no evidence that they aren't, there is no reason to forge a document.

If you seriously claim they LIED about it, the question would be....WHY?? They were actively campaigning for the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE and, if they had the inclination to lie, would have said that there was no record of his birth. The only LOGICAL conclusion is that Obama was born in Hawaii and the birth records are accurate.

You're right, I'm an idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it him in the face. LOL    WELL AT LEAST YOU ADMIT IT NOW. :D

Like Jesus Christ is Lord! WOOT WOOT

Obama is his daddy. ROTF LMAO

Nothing to add to the conversation but lame insults as usual, hmmm, Lady???

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Mark, you can SAY that all you want....it doesn't make it TRUE. What IS true is that his birth in Hawaii was verified OVER AND OVER by Hawaiian officials whose sole job it is to verify such things, along with the REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR. Now, if they are telli g the truth, and there is no evidence that they aren't, there is no reason to forge a document.

If you seriously claim they LIED about it, the question would be....WHY?? They were actively campaigning for the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE and, if they had the inclination to lie, would have said that there was no record of his birth. The only LOGICAL conclusion is that Obama was born in Hawaii and the birth records are accurate.

Nothing to add to the conversation but lame insults as usual, hmmm, Lady???

Why was the text rotated 90's degrees and scaled to 24 & 48%?  

It's not.

And since I have been so patient about answering your questions, how about answering the one I will continue to ask YOU....

The birth record was verified over and over by REPUBLICANS whose sole job is to verify such records, and who have no reason to lie about them. They have verified that the bc released by the WH is a true and accurate representation of his birth record held in the archives. There are no forged documents. PERIOD.

The government of the state of Hawaii have verified that he was born IN HAWAII over and over, and continue to do so, even to the satisfaction of the REPUBLICAN secretary of state of Arizona. All of the stomping your foot and claiming that something is forged does not make it true.

I thought I'd a lame response to your lame effort to convince those who have

there minds made up on the subject to see it your way.

Actually, you stated the first true thing since you have been here.... namely...:"You're right, I'm an idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it him in the face."

By the way.....THEIR minds, not THERE, Lady.
Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

I feel sorry for any man that can only think of one way to spell a word. So who

said that Prof?

Obama is a puppet just like both Bush's just like both Clinton's just like every

other world leader. Doing exactly what they are told. None of them are even capable

of an original thought. The world is racing full speed ahead toward the valley of

Megiddo where the blood will flow 4ft high. And lightning will flash across the sky

touching the mountain splitting it as water pours towards the gate that is called

beautiful. And after those days every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess

That Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lord's.

So what does it really matter where Obama was born? All that truly matters is

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? Every thing else is simply a distraction.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not defending his former boss........defending reality from the cartoon network.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Is that what you call Jesus?

And it's not, "a card", it's the reality of how ridiculous this conversation is.

Oh, and be very careful how you answer the question, you will be giving an account of

it some day.

And it's not, "a card", it's the reality of how ridiculous this conversation is.

Oh, and be very careful how you answer the question, you will be giving an account of

it some day.

As I've said before.....these contentious, going nowhere threads always evolve into Christianity.  At least, my friend, that's how I view it.  I'm not saying it's wrong.....I'm just saying it's inevitable.  A show stopper, if you will.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Actually, once again I agree with you.

The futility of arguing over Obama's BC is obvious. He's the president and NO ONE is

going to do anything about that. I simply bring Jesus into these conversations

because I believe that is something that everyone can (and should) do something about.

Also, as with you, my friend, I don't wish to get too negative with Ocdude.

• Upvote 2

Not defending his former boss........defending reality from the cartoon network.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

AMEN

it some day.

Of course you would call an interesting conversation that is devoid of inane insults "ridiculous".

• Upvote 2

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Of course, a mistake by a junior editor trumps the fact that the GOVERNMENT OF HAWAII confirmed his birth in Hawaii......chuckle.

By the way....from an article one year BEFORE this pamphlet was written.....

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times

Published: February 6, 1990

• FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • GOOGLE+
  • EMAIL
  • PRINT
  • REPRINTS

Correction Appended

BOSTON, Feb. 5— The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1