Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana partial chat 05-26-10 am

gina1exp

[Adam Montana] then I am going to do an update

[Adam Montana] but it's all speculative right now pnding his answer and confirmation

[dirtman_00] Adam Montana OK

[Adam Montana] but I can give you a quick rundown

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] shoot

[dirtman_00] Adam Montana K

[Adam Montana] he confirmed that a couple of months ago he was eye witness to smaller denominations being placed at banks spread around Iraq

[Adam Montana] I have no idea if these smaller denominations may have been put anywhere outside of Iraq, which leads me to think we MAY see a partial in-country RV

[Adam Montana] I don't think we'd get screwed

[Adam Montana] but we may have a limited window

[Adam Montana] OR we may have to wait a short time to cash in util things settle down in Iraq

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] heard that also good sign

[Adam Montana] like I said, that's just speculation

[beancounter8] recceguy confirmed this morning that they wanted to pull in large denoms by june 15th

[Adam Montana] I'm waiting to hear from him becuse he THINKS he had a confirmation of smaller denoms being ready to ship outside of Iraq

[Adam Montana] but like I said - we're waiting for confirmation on that

[Dinarkicker] beancounter8 that seems to quick without RV

[Adam Montana] beancounter8 I've heard very similar dates

[gwright] Adam Montana renegade was in here this am and said all large denoms being pulled in ..in the month of june he is in baghdad

[Adam Montana] +30 days though

[beancounter8] just reporting what he said

[Adam Montana] but that doesn't mean that's wrong

[Adam Montana] it's just a window

[beancounter8] recceguy is in iraq also

[dinardragonfly] will we be able to replace our large with the smaller one

[Adam Montana] dinardragonfly most likely yes

[dinarrv9911] Adam Montana I purchased Version 1.3 of your book. How do I get the updated Version 1.4?

[gwright] Adam Montana hmmm well I didn't check his boots?

[Adam Montana] but the question is HOW and WHAT TIMEFRAME

[beancounter8] i want to replace mine with usd ha ha

[Adam Montana] gwrigt

[Adam Montana] beancounter8 lol'

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] I do know they had containers full of small denoms and guarded in iraq and were slowly loading them in some banks a couple months ago

[Adam Montana] ok so as far as intel, that's the MEAT - we know there are smaller denoms available and either in place or ALMOST in place

[beancounter8] waiting on election confirmation today also

[Adam Montana] this doesnt happen overnight, which is why I always say to ignore those idiots who keep claiming "tomorrow! This friday! etc"

[gwright] Adam Montana should I look for camel doo doo?

[dirtman_00] Adam Montana thanks

[EagleEye] Adam Montana Adam Montana this will be posted I hope ...I just got here

[Adam Montana] beancounter8 I don't think those results are coming today, I think we have a possible two weeks yet

[beancounter8] oh ok thanks

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] Adam Montana the steak is almost done

[DINARDONGEXPRESS]

[Adam Montana] I know parts of it are finished today

[Adam Montana] but not the entire meal

[Adam Montana] dinardongexpress

[gwright] Adam Montana something was posted yesterday about 10 days in an article

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] ya 10 day hold on Pm

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] not sure if its smoke or not

[Adam Montana] DINARDONGEXPRESS I heard that, but that falls in line with my 2 week window

window

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] yeppers

[Adam Montana] (now watch, I said "two weeks" so somebody out there will twist it into a 2 week RV prediction )

[beancounter8] http://www.reuters.com/article/idUST ... 64O5XB20100525

[DINARDONGEXPRESS]

[gwright] hey what about me am I chopped liver?

[caz1104] Adam Montana I have all big denoms (25K) should those be traded now for smaller or does reall y make a difference?

[beancounter8] that is article about the 10 days etc

about the 10 days etc

[Adam Montana] caz1104 your small denoms should be fine, but if I didnt have a Warka Acct I would be opening one NOW

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana 2 wks,what?

[Adam Montana] Bobby who let you in?!

[bOBBY ROMERO] hehehe

[DINARDONGEXPRESS] Adam Montana still waiting for the interest in warka to drop , but so far it's still 7 %

[bOBBY ROMERO] goil?

[caz1104] Adam Montana 25k are small denoms thought they were the big ones

[gwright] Adam Montana I don't live to far from you Ir Michigan

[beancounter8] gwright dont scare him

[gwright] beancounter8 not a stalker

[caz1104] gwright stalkin early lady!!!:)

[Adam Montana] I spook easy

[Adam Montana]

[dinarrv9911] Adam Montana I purchased Version 1.3 of your book. How do I get the updated Version 1.4?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

small denoms have been out for years aguy i know has 1,5,10,25,50 notes my cousin has 200,000 all in 50 notes small denoms is not a big deal imo have a great day come on rv chuz needs a retirement

Do I understand that the large denominations will be pulled in during June but no rv, is that what this means?

Adam,

in a sentence or two, could you give me a quick reason why warka is a must and it's benefits regarding our investment? Never really got a grasp on that for how that be would benefit me. Sorry if it's been discussed previously.

Thanks in advance

small denoms have been out for years aguy i know has 1,5,10,25,50 notes my cousin has 200,000 all in 50 notes small denoms is not a big deal imo have a great day come on rv chuz needs a retirement

If 1s , 5s, 10s, and 25s are out where are they? show me one please , I have 50s as well but i have never seen anything smaller than that other than the coins and i believe they are 100s and 25s and they have a 50 dinar coin as well

All The NON-Saddam IQD was printed at the same time by the De La Rue Company. BUT the smaller denoms HAVE NOT been released for world wide distribution. Yes some speculators do possess them, but the majority of the small denoms are in lock up currently. If your smaller denoms have saddams face on them they are worthless monopoly money. For the smaller denoms to be practical in the hands of the Iraqi people they have to change the value of the currency. So we watch the money. FYI ;)

Edited by sunshinelvr
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

in a sentence or two, could you give me a quick reason why warka is a must and it's benefits regarding our investment? Never really got a grasp on that for how that be would benefit me. Sorry if it's been discussed previously.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have the same question...also how do we utilize it after RV? Will it be a benefit to me just to fund the account and not buy stock? Will this help protect some of an investment if a lop occurs? I'm searching forums to find more info on this, sorry if I'm repeating too! Thank you, kindly!

All The NON-Saddam IQD was printed at the same time by the De La Rue Company. BUT the smaller denoms HAVE NOT been released for world wide distribution. Yes some speculators do possess them, but the majority of the small denoms are in lock up currently. If your smaller denoms have saddams face on them they are worthless monopoly money. For the smaller denoms to be practical in the hands of the Iraqi people they have to change the value of the currency. So we watch the money. FYI ;)

Thanks for the explanation....it was all confusing until your post

Adam,

You made mention of the possible shipping of small denoms out of country.

What would be the point?

A 25000 note gets you 2500 one hundred dinar notes, yes?

So why bother?

The larger notes from outside Iraq would be coming back anyway to Federal Reserve in USA for credit.

Can you help me understand your chat above?

Hi, I have the same question...also how do we utilize it after RV? Will it be a benefit to me just to fund the account and not buy stock? Will this help protect some of an investment if a lop occurs? I'm searching forums to find more info on this, sorry if I'm repeating too! Thank you, kindly!

If they redenominate or have a limited window for exchanging 000 notes for smaller notes then the money you have in Warka will automatically be taken care of. There is also the fear of an "in country" rv...which would leave investors ourside of Iraq out in the cold. I don't believe that this is possible unless they do a redenomination at the same time. Either way your warka accounts earns 7% interest which is a lot better than you can do anywhere here.

If they redenominate or have a limited window for exchanging 000 notes for smaller notes then the money you have in Warka will automatically be taken care of. There is also the fear of an "in country" rv...which would leave investors ourside of Iraq out in the cold. I don't believe that this is possible unless they do a redenomination at the same time. Either way your warka accounts earns 7% interest which is a lot better than you can do anywhere here.

Thank you. .. if/when you want to use the $$ do you use a debit card from that account, or have it wired back into your US acct?

Could someone please tell me what's going on?? I am hearing alot of chatter about doing away with the 25K notes prior to any RV. Where did tis all come from? Is everybody just freaking out here or is there some logic behind all this. Adam, any thoughts?

I only have 25000. notes also please advise.

Folks, they are not wiping IRAQ with 25k notes....not posibble, there would be formal announcement on this. Also Foriegn business are not all hold dinar in Iraq accounts or cash...they are holding them outside of the country. Second...this add up that they may be reducing the large bills based on the 70% liquid bills article.... If the speculation is accurate in the posting, they are probably not giving out 25k notes but smaller ones...Like 1000s etc. To only reduce the 25 k bill voulme.....This would be very wise if there is an RV around 1 USD. Lets watch CBI that should show signs first of the lower denos availability.

IMO

Someone please explain this to me.........The post stated something about "waiting to ship small denominations out of Iraq". WHY??????????

When the RV happens, we want US dollars, not small dinar bills. Why would they need to ship dinar out when they simply want to bring in the larger denomiations? This is confusing?

Any Insight?????

Whats the point in opening a warka if you cant deposit the physical bank ntes in to it.

Warka do not take cash sent by fed ex anymore as i have looked in to doing this myself.

Trust me DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEND PHYSICAL BANK NOTE TO IRAQ, BIG, BIG MISTAKE :blink:

Thank you for sharing that information!

Have a great day!