Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 2-25-2015

TexasGranny

Adam, it appears that the budget has been passed and published in the Gazette. You have always talked about hca, budget, hcl and then rv.

Would the hcl language be covered in the passed budget or should we be looking for an explicit law that will be passed and then also published in the Gazette?

First just want to express how I truly appreciate Adam and Mods for keeping us in the loop on the current situation in Iraq along with other news hounds like Yota, Thug, TBomb, and Butifldm along with others Dinar Vets and having these weekly update....

My question is now that the budget is posted in the Gazette and I saw article that stated CBI stop working ERA currency.  Do you think we will have RV by the first quarter (March 2015)?  Also saw articles in regards to the HCL and wondering is this the hold-up of the RV?

• Upvote 1

Hello to all and thanks to all the info provided here.

{I am 10 years into this investment and still have the same (albeit half-hearted at times) attitude toward it.}

Didn't see this question asked like this, so if it has not been asked before, can you give your opinion as to why OPEC has lowered its price per barrel so drastically?    Beyond wanting to hurt USA and Russian production efforts, do you think they are wanting to hurt ISIS in its theft of Syrian and Iraqi oil?     And is their possibly a desire, by OPEC, to keep Iraq from growing its economy to quickly or to a level the rest of OPEC (and Arab nations) don't want?     Yes, it does mean i am inferring that some Arab nations are possibly "helping" ISIS to a certain extent.  Or do you think simply that the market calls for this reduction?

Waiting a long time for..  Go RV! 

• Upvote 1

Adam, there is so much on the news about ISIL in Iraq, and even on the maps, it appears they are very close to Baghdad. They are so evil that it doesn't seem possible their presence isn't having an impact on the government and/or the citizens of Baghdad and on what they do regarding an RV?  Is a fear of them coming into Baghdad and perhaps taking over the banks slowing down or even temporarily holding up an RV?  Are they impacting the RV in any other way I don't know to ask?  Does their nearby presence change anything in Baghdad regarding what the government and banks will do regarding the RV?  And what impact might an RV have on them?  Thanks much.  Francie26

How long do you think iraq/cbi can go since they stopped the auctions before they catch so much flack and change something with the rate? My husband and I have been arguing what the effect on the dinar will be since the auctions of dollar have stopped. His glass is always half empty & mine half full. What do YOU think the effect will be on dinar value?

Also, do you think there is a chance they will start up the auctions again or do you think they will stand their ground?

Adam, thanks for all your time devoted to DV and helping us thru this journey.