Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent rumor...As of today...all IQD sales halted.

Integrativedoc

FAMILY......PLEASE FOCUS. THIS IS A MESSAGE I RECEIVED EARLY THIS MORNING FROM OUR BROKER AT KYMLAR HOLDINGS LLC. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIM WITH MORE DETAILS......BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE SO FAR THIS MORNING. BELOW IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED.

KTFA,

FRANK

***************************************************************************************************
FEBRUARY 21, 2015

***IMPORTANT*** Stop sales of (IQD) Iraqi Dinar effective immediately. 

This includes all (IQD) Iraqi Dinar Layaway programs. 
The prices are very unstable and we have endured another price increase. 
Our supply is extremely limited at this time. 
Orders will be filled As per the guidelines we have set up with your group regarding payments and orders that are already in the system. 
Payments that are not rendered in the posted time frame will not be honored. 
Customers that currently have layaways booked may purchase their layaways. 
Customers may also purchase partials of their layaways in the event they are unable to purchase the entire layaway. 
We will keep you updated. 

Larry 
Kymlar Holdings LLC

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Font Size
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

FAMILY......PLEASE FOCUS. THIS IS A MESSAGE I RECEIVED EARLY THIS MORNING FROM OUR BROKER AT KYMLAR HOLDINGS LLC. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIM WITH MORE DETAILS......BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE SO FAR THIS MORNING. BELOW IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED.

KTFA,

FRANK

***************************************************************************************************

FEBRUARY 21, 2015

***IMPORTANT*** Stop sales of (IQD) Iraqi Dinar effective immediately.

Orders will be filled As per the guidelines we have set up with your group regarding payments and orders that are already in the system.

Customers may also purchase partials of their layaways in the event they are unable to purchase the entire layaway.

Larry

Kymlar Holdings LLC

Hmmmmm... Unbelievable because of the source.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Riddle me this.......

So wouldn't Iraq want to dry up all the stock of Dinars that Currency Brokers have before they could RV? I would think the Brokers would have billions on hand they bought at auction and the RV would make them Multi Trilionaires.

I read somewhere that Sunday they are said to be ending all auctions. Maybe that is the plan to dry up the market place before they RV.

Just wondering

Karsten

from another source...

2-21-15 Frank26: FAMILY......PLEASE FOCUS. THIS IS A MESSAGE I RECEIVED EARLY THIS MORNING FROM OUR BROKER AT Kxxxxx  xxxxxxxx  xxx . I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIM WITH MORE DETAILS......BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE SO FAR THIS MORNING. BELOW IS THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED.

FEBRUARY 21, 2015 ***IMPORTANT*** Stop sales of (IQD) Iraqi Dinar effective immediately.

Orders will be filled as per the guidelines we have set up with your group regarding payments and orders that are already in the system.

Note...orders already placed & lay aways will be honored at existing exchange rate.

NOTE...ALL ORDERS IN PLACE & LAYAWAYS WILL STILL BE HONORED AT THE OLD RATE.

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Downvote 4

It's Already Been Posted Here In Rumors Weegie - Somebody Beat U To It ! ;)

:D:D:D

FAMILY......PLEASE FOCUS. THIS IS A MESSAGE I RECEIVED EARLY THIS MORNING FROM OUR BROKER AT KYMLAR HOLDINGS LLC. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIM WITH MORE DETAILS......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197596-good-pumping-ploy/#ixzz3SPsGn5ab

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Been watching Frankie,if that is his real name, abusing religion to obtain monetary gain, for five years. He may have been pumping prior to this,but I know personally he's been doing it that long.

Frank's real scam will truly begin after the dinar gains value. All the gullible who equate him to "the messiah" will gladly turn over their wealth to this pariah when the opportunity arises. Frank has positioned himself masterfully to pick their bones clean.

I hope that the govt agencies responsible for nabbing charlatans has ole Frankie and crew on their radar.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 3

Kind of a stupid rumor because Dinar Sales will never stop as long as the the Dinar is a legitmit currency. If the Dinar RVs or RIs then all dealers will simply adjust their price to the new value. There is no reason to put any hold on sales. 

Yeh... Frank is a big pumper. He first comes on and maybe sing you a song about Jesus. The he will begin to pray to add the icing on then cake before he starts pumping dinar. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Kind of a stupid rumor because Dinar Sales will never stop as long as the the Dinar is a legitmit currency. If the Dinar RVs or RIs then all dealers will simply adjust their price to the new value. There is no reason to put any hold on sales. 

Yeh... Frank is a big pumper. He first comes on and maybe sing you a song about Jesus. The he will begin to pray to add the icing on then cake before he starts pumping dinar. :eyebrows:

You're not reading the Iraq News are you?  There are several articles posted earlier today that state the CBI is stopping the auctions.

-

• Upvote 1

ahhhh i was just gonna buy more after i re mortgaged my house and sold my dog

I bet your Dog sold you Davis.  It's OK to sell your house but NEVER the Dog.  I kept my Dogs through two divorces.  It is ok to get rid of cats though.  They're not worth much anyways.  Just ask Snow.  pssst  she's probably on the phone with a few snipers right now setting up a hit on me.  Might want to wait a few minutes before you call.................. for your cat appraisal.

Can't wait to see the cat pic I get for this one.