Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Never put anything here but i wanted to see what happens, have fun with it

davis411

2-21-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   Article quote:   "Tariq Al-araji Iraqi Central Bank Governor disclosed the relationship to Sunday 22 of this month will see the discontinuation of the auction and the adoption of the banking system as a responsible foreign remittances, referring to direct a study shows the feasibility of deletion of the historic heart in this stage."    No more remittances.  No more auctions = RV.  They cannot RV without introducing a new currency.  Like I have been saying, this is the weekend and this is what we have waited for.  In the banks words, "Sunday it all changes".  I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for.  No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better.  That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes. Everybody relax.  It isn't over until it is over.  We should know if this is it by Monday. 

So i can retire tomorrow????    :eyebrows: 

have fun with it, dont be a Dontlop kind of guy

davis
  • Upvote 1

2-21-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   Article quote:   "Tariq Al-araji Iraqi Central Bank Governor disclosed the relationship to Sunday 22 of this month will see the discontinuation of the auction and the adoption of the banking system as a responsible foreign remittances, referring to direct a study shows the feasibility of deletion of the historic heart in this stage."    No more remittances.  No more auctions = RV.  They cannot RV without introducing a new currency.  Like I have been saying, this is the weekend and this is what we have waited for.  In the banks words, "Sunday it all changes".  I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for.  No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better.  That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes. Everybody relax.  It isn't over until it is over.  We should know if this is it by Monday. 

davis

I like how you think and surely hope and pray that you are right....BUT because it is Iraq....I won't call my wealth manager just yet  :D

• Upvote 3

2-21-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   Article quote:   "Tariq Al-araji Iraqi Central Bank Governor disclosed the relationship to Sunday 22 of this month will see the discontinuation of the auction and the adoption of the banking system as a responsible foreign remittances, referring to direct a study shows the feasibility of deletion of the historic heart in this stage."    No more remittances.  No more auctions = RV.  They cannot RV without introducing a new currency.  Like I have been saying, this is the weekend and this is what we have waited for.  In the banks words, "Sunday it all changes" I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for.  No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better.  That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes. Everybody relax.  It isn't over until it is over.  We should know if this is it by Monday. 

davis

The title is a little too newbish.  Try using something inside the rumor to attract other members to it.  See suggested highlights....

• Upvote 2