Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Article: Tomorrow Is A New Mechanism For Buying And Selling The Dollar !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Frank - Who Really Knows His Shiite !

KTFA:

Frank26:  Holy Shiite !!!  (See Article Below)

The CBI has terminated the buy and sell period process internally within their banks.

(Added: The CBI has a new mechanism for the buy and sell process internally within their banks).

They talk about the study of lifting the 000's ....... NOT the NOT lifting of the 000's.

Well ......... Alright alright then.

TY WS ........ TY so much.

IMO ...... This is stupendous !!!

IMO ...... Such news should require an emergency ....... But TEAMS WANT to see what opens up this Sunday....... I agree.   KTFA   Frank

backdoc » February 20th, 2015, 5:46 pm 

BINGO !! ITS TIME FOR BING BAMM BOOM!

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SPEAK FRANK! WOW!

LOVE IT!!

LOVE THE PHRASE : NEW MECHANISM!

THIS IS A BANKING TERM TO MEAN CHANGE!

Frank26:  YES ...... In fact just changed my post with that KEY WORD.

Seriously ...... We will even take 1165...... LOL.

THE LAWS are about to be given LIFE via the legal opening of the 2015 BUDGET and THE CBI is saying .......... Yes....... They agree with this new ...... GOICBI!

This is a serious accomplishment in the MR of the IQD ........ Your investment.

We have MORE......... For M CC ........ We need SUNDAY DATA first.

KTFA    Frank.

(by walkingstick)
Tomorrow is a new mechanism for buying and selling the dollar

30-3325.jpg

2/21/2015 0:00 

Baghdad Tariq al-Araji 
revealed Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords that on Sunday 22 of this month, will stop work ERA Bank and the adoption of the banking system as being responsible for foreign remittances, pointing to the direct preparation of a study to demonstrate the feasibility of removing zeros in this Almrahlh.oavad relationship, statement singled out the "morning", that "the central bank since I assumed responsibility for the work to bridge the gap in his dealings," noting that "it was the finalization of the new version and leave the old ways, coupled with certain conditions can not remain governor at the central bank, which has the functions and the functions and activities of a large and important for the national economy. " 

Governor of the Central Bank, explained that "It is not true that the central stays busy selling the currency like ATM daily", stressing that "the transition to a new phase is to conduct foreign remittances through the banking system within the mechanism developed for it." 

Keywords added that "All banks reported this mechanism", and as pointed out that "the Central no longer a party to the process of buying and selling the currency," revealed that "on Sunday will be the application of this mechanism.

And on the project to delete the zeros from the currency stated Keywords that "the project is still there "adding that he" has directdevelopment of a study to demonstrate the feasibility of its application and to ensure the safety of its applicationprocedures ".ofatt that" Central will take enough time in the implementation of this program, "pointing to" develop a plan for steps the project to delete the zeros ". On a related matter, A report issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, "morning" received a copy of it, for it is based on the provisions of the Iraqi Central Bank Act for the purpose of achieving the objectives of the Bank and the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currency through the optimal use of foreign exchange resources to meet the needs of all and not the central occupancy tasks which is at the heart of the work of the banking system and the relevant departments, with a commitment to the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering Act and the Financing of Terrorism Central decided to new instructions issued in this regard. 

According to the statement, "The Central Bank of Iraq to strengthen banks balances wishing to do so at their correspondents abroad to finance permitted banking operations law and set out in detail in the attached list, according to the appropriate indicators to ensure the stability of the exchange rate and trade finance and other operations. " 

The statement added that "the banks are willing to strengthen their balances dollar deposit the equivalent in Iraqi dinars in their accounts of the type 216 before fifteen days from the date of submission guarantee coverage amounts equal to their requests, to be not less than the amount required for a certain extent decided by the central bank ".albean continued that" the bank submit a written application to the Directorate General of investments which are required to strengthen the tally with its representatives abroad, attach a copy of the entry to strengthen the balance of his account in Iraqi dinars from type 216 equivalent amount to be converted, that served with the request and subsequent reinforcement disclosure shows the details of the amounts used, which was converted to its customers. "He pointed out that the central" applies the principle of "know your customer" for the purpose of legal and banking safety of special procedures Bmstryate and sales of foreign Various applications currency ensure and the observer compliance department of internal control and the unity of money laundering at the bank to play its role in this area and to report any suspicious transaction it. " 

It pointed out that the bank "retains disclose accounts with correspondents showing the account movement and uses of funds transferred by the central bank." 
The statement noted that "the banks are sending statements, details of the amounts transferred in foreign currency by the Central Bank of Iraq and their use to the Directorate General of banking and credit control." 

and that "the sale of the dollar to strengthen the balance abroad for the purposes of all by 1187 dinars per dollar, and the price cash sales shall be 1190 Iraqi dinars per dollar, "pointing out that the work" continues to Ptalimatna own cash sale through the Department of window buying and selling foreign currency, are not required to provide lists of the names of the buyer dollar in cash, and reserves the vendors 'banks and companies' disclosures detailed the names of buyers and documents enhanced so and regulated by the Central Bank of the field. " 

handles the Directorate General of banking and credit control, according to the statement, following up the implementation of banks to the instructions in the event of any irregularities exposed the bank to the sanctions set forth in applicable laws and regulations. " 

Central detect and put a plan with the banks for "capacity building and to create possibilities for expansion in the documentary credits in the banking practice of foreign trade, "null and void" all previous instructions that are inconsistent with these instructions. "

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=87228

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197548-tomorrow-new-mechanism-for-buysell-of-us-dollar/#ixzz3SKyqFSWn

• Upvote 3

Stryker is reporting  the same info. there might be some truth to this rumor.  As the world turns we shall see! I sure hope that Stryker is right they are get info from articles out of Iraq. This does fit with Bravo11 's intel from last year! Remember Bravo 11 is the only person I know that is battin a 1000.  :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Holy Shiite batman...could we be "close" ... I certainly hope so, I am so ready to get of the Dinar Roller Coaster  :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon:

god i can only pray this comes to a end,

will miss luigis stories though, will give him my email to keep up to date

• Upvote 1

Artitech what did bravo11 say? I can't remember! And I lost my bookmarked subjects so I can't retrieve them.

I really don't know how to work the site after it was revamped, I think Snowglobe found that thread when were all watching this same kind of scuttlebutt come from all the guru camps! The Thug is a master of reminding us all what has been said or printed! I think he addressed this also last year! I just Hope Bravo11 is right! he did go on to say if it doesn't RV in march 15  It may go to 2016! I think this is what I read, I'm getting old. But I still feel young! :salute:

• Upvote 1