Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Launch trading of shares of Al-Harir for Money Transfer

moneysoon

It looks like Sunday may be the "open-transparent" initial trading session for at least one Money Transfer Company and perhaps some other financial companies. There are a couple ways to play newly listed stocks on the Bourse. When there is great expectation, jumping in on the onset for either a short or long position offers benefits. When there is middle to low demand, unless you are an active trader, sometimes it is good to wait until the stock finds its stable position before participating.

From my cursory analysis, the locals have pulled their funds and are waiting on something or some things... However, the foreign investor is still going long on stable stocks. It was said by Iraqi officials that the public was waiting on the Budget to be passed and the market would go wild. I stated then and I restate it now, it will take more than the Budget and HCL being passed to indicate to me that it is time to change my investment strategy.

Iraq has come too far to pull any "dumb-dumb" moves right now. If you notice, they have been meticulously introducing infrastructure items and initiating them if not checking them off over the last few years, yes, even under Maliki. They will not slow the train down by refusing to ensure that they have enough coal to reach their destination. The ISX/ESX is the coal and there is not enough to carry the various cars for their entire load. They have already stated what they expect from both Bourses and it is huge! The ESX, ZAIN, Money and Financial Transfer Companies have all taken the initial steps to make the public aware of their intentions. However, I believe that the train can not leave the station until we see more coal in the ISX and that won't happen until people see that there are enough tracks laid in order for them to reach their destination safely.

I want this thing to pop just like the rest of the speculators. However, being an ISX-Men we carry and extra load of RISK that other speculators, simply holding currency, do not. Thus, the Risk risk we carry also has already given us greater rewards. N.B. the Iraqi's are attempting to do this right. For that reason alone, I say we have a few more items to check off before we see the market the way we truly want to see it AFTER THE BIG DANCE.

Blessings,

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 3

Howdy TrinityX,

The non-Iraqi has reduced his position except when you look at major trades and the after hour international crosses that have taken place. In that case, the non-Iraqi is still active. The locals are not participating as they once were especially with their majority command of the market. If we have pulled out and the market is in a trending decline, then for one we know the numbers are reduced for price and then we look to volume. That too, has been on a steady decline, if you can trust the numbers...

Overall, the demand has been lowered and the locals are not taking advantage of some of the stocks that have been hammered for months and Sunday now. The major bank stocks will maintain their movement as a few savvy local buyers will scoop some of these stocks up or you will see an international cross with non-Iraqi buyers, which I do not believe immediately affects the price in the market, unless it is mammoth.

I'm waiting to take the temperature again on Sunday.

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 1

Moneysoon, TrinityyeXchange and Haymon, I enjoy your reviews and knowledge regarding both the ISX and the ESX, would like for you to chim in on some information for me. When I go to the ISX website, in reference to trading although the date is current, the date of exchange reflects July 31. Why is this; am I hitting the wrong site, or is the date July 31, locked in for some reason. Need your assistance on this one guys.

RPMAC

Moneysoon, TrinityyeXchange and Haymon, I enjoy your reviews and knowledge regarding both the ISX and the ESX, would like for you to chim in on some information for me. When I go to the ISX website, in reference to trading although the date is current, the date of exchange reflects July 31. Why is this; am I hitting the wrong site, or is the date July 31, locked in for some reason. Need your assistance on this one guys.

RPMAC

Hey There,

I am not seeing this. What is the address to the site you are seeing?

Good Morning ISX-Men (X-men is a favorite of mine,sounds catchy huh...)

RPMAC- Try the official link under reports. The live feed is stuck back to October. However, the reports tab gives a summary that sometimes is spot on and sometimes leaves you scratching your head. Do also N.B. that you will need take some calculations to the next level before "planting any stakes in the sand" on being dogmatic about calling the market happenings. Overall though, it will show gross movements during the session, during normal hours, during normal protocols.... :twocents:  Here is the site http://www.isx-iq.net

Good morning isx men,

I was checking out the link provided by Moneysoon and noticed their is a money transfer company coming on line Sunday (Launch trading of shares of Al-Harir for Money Transfer on Sunday Feb 22, 2015) I am not currently in the isx and was curious if this was the first money transfer company to be traded over there?

Thanks for the info guys and much success to you all.

Good morning isx men,

I was checking out the link provided by Moneysoon and noticed their is a money transfer company coming on line Sunday (Launch trading of shares of Al-Harir for Money Transfer on Sunday Feb 22, 2015) I am not currently in the isx and was curious if this was the first money transfer company to be traded over there?

Thanks for the info guys and much success to you all.

hi Wiljor.  yes, if it actually trades it will be the first.  

Moneysoon and TrinityeXchange, thank you both for your response, assistance and sharing your sites, I will utilize your information. Also I've taken notice on your advice for BNOR; I owned shares in BBOB for quite sometime, but what is your opinion on shares of BGUC?  I look forward to all the ISX-folks gathering together discussing and strategizing on stock options sometimes in the near future.

Thank you again

RPMAC