Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Reveals Details Of Iraq War Plans !

DinarThug

I really think Obama is Muslim and I believe he wants the Muslims to ultimately take over the US. This seems quite obvious to me.....  the real mystery is why, when so many people in the US disagree with the man, that he is not impeached but still allowed to do what HE wants, disregarding the rest of the government as well as all the people he's supposedly representing.

Our founding fathers would be turning over in their graves......

Hopefully soon, people will have had enough and take action to restore the integrity of our once great country.  I, for one, am on board with that cause and will do all I can to support it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe the time frames were released as a false sense of security to the enemy.  ISIS will now start the movement of hiding their equipment and killers in preparation and BOOM, we'll be there long before the released dates.  24 hour satellite imagery.  Their movements will be very pronounced on a large scale.  This is a setup.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

When are we finally going to realize that enough is enough and get rid of this man? I will be the first to vote for impeachment. Who else agrees with me? :shrug:

I agree ,but at the same time ,its most of or poloticians on both sides that need to be relieved of their duties and or voted out.

• Upvote 2

hi KristiD.  if you don't mind, would you please support your post with empirical data.  i am highly interested in researching it.

I gotta say it my brother, it's what he does. Please forget he's black and explain

his actions.

Send billions of dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood

Refuses to call them Islamic terrorists (when they themselves call themselves Islamic Jihadists)

Falsely claims that Islam built this country

Says the most beautiful sound he's ever heard was the Islamic call to prayer in the evening

Makes deals with Iran, yet disrespect's Netanyahu.

And the list goes on and on.

Explain to us simpletons what this means, please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh, and as all Islamic Jihadists he freely violates the law of the land as is covenant

for him. Just today change the Affordable Care Act without the consent of Congress.

How's about giving amnesty without Congressional approval.

Yea ya gotta love that man, he's definitely got more balls than anyone else in D.C.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GOOD LORD Mark, I really don't know what to say, other than BURN THE BEDDING. LOL

Of course my brother, Trinity will simply tell us what a liar this man is. LOL

I wub you Trinity.

There is another article that was published by this website that was fake, I'm researching the article about Obama.  For now, I'm removing it from view.

-

The administration has commited treason!! AIDING AND ABEDING THE ENEMY.

If that was one of our sons, daughters or loved one that had done that  they would be

in jail. He might as well that kid back into the country that gave out secrets. WOW

• Upvote 1

Well, when you start putting Presidents in office that has never spent one day of there life in the military......what do you expect ?..............that is like sending a guy to head coach a super bowl team that never even played the game ??....................what the hell was the voters thinking ? not once but twice !!!!!!!!

You are correct CD.....he doesn't even respect or honor the US military much less have use for them (unless they would be willing to shoot American citizens, but that's another story).   Where his talents are really going shine is when he leads the community organizer effort to find jobs for these misguided souls.....then we will finally be proud to call him president.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

All over the world Christians men, women,and children are being slaughtered in the name of Islam, how can anyone defend that ? I'm not that understanding, nor do I want to be, I can't even turn the other cheek because the first time is the last time and then I'll say my prayers.

• Upvote 1

hi KristiD.  if you don't mind, would you please support your post with empirical data.  i am highly interested in researching it.

Hi Trinity.. Start with Obama's own words from his book..I am going to paraphrase for you but if you want the exact quote just do a google search and you will find it.

Obama writes if things were to get ugly he would side with the Muslims. 

There is no more damning evidence against Obama for siding with the Muslims than his own words in print before he was POTUS in charge. His very own upbringing puts him studying in Madrassas and his colliegiate activities takes him to Islamic countries for god knows what. If it quacks like a duck... by george it is a duck! Or in this case either a Muslim practicing Taqquiya or a very strong Apologetic Muslim sympathizer due to his upbringing. Remember Obama knows the Quran as it was part of his curriculum. He had to memorize it as a child while attending Islamic schools.

so i did a little digging and found out quite a few things.  apparently there are a lot of lies, distortions, blind grabs, and definitely conjectures formed by mainstream conservatives against President Obama.  apparently people hate him so much that they have become blinded by the redness of their rage by creating reasons that cannot be justified empirically.  

Firstly, before even discussing Obama, let's ponder the question "Does the President of the United States have to be a practicing follower of Jesus Christ?"  note, i did not use the word Christian because the meaning of that can be construed to be anything now days.  Now show me in the Constitution of the United States where only a True Believer of Jesus Christ can operate in the position of President.  SHOW IT TO ME!  dont give me your ideas....give me facts because that is all i can deal in.  as a matter of fact how many of you have even READ the constitution??? and yes, i have in case you want to know.  here, let me help some of you:

Constitution Article 6 3rd Clause : ...all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

WOW!  imagine that!  the very constitution that everybody on this forum stands up for and fights for and swore to defend says in black and white that there is NEVER to be a religious test given to anyone as a prerequisite to them being a candidate for office.  hows-about-that?!!  man oh man it sure is a good thing that some of us don't take what others tell us as truth but we actually dig for it ourselves.  

Secondly, with that bit of critical information established, now let's deal with the notion that a Muslim shouldn't be our President.  Whose belief is this and where is it founded upon???  It has become quite apparent to me that many of you have went about creating your own state because I can't find a clause ANYWHERE mentioning this in the United State's Constitution.  Oh! I bet folks are really start to hate me now because I am talking truth and fact instead of an opinion based in bias and prejudice.  

Thirdly, I am really the wrong person to pick on if you do not know what you are talking about and you can't back up what you are saying because I will call you out and ask you to support it with documentation.  And it aint just you, you should have seen me at Sports Authority being told by the teller that I couldn't return a used tennis racquet.  My response, "Ma'am, simply show me in your policy where this is true and I will be on my way."  A half an hour later with four store reps ganged up on me and the Manager reading through his policy manual for the first time ever, he puts the manual down, turns to the teller and directs her to give me a full refund....the policy does not state anything the store representatives were telling me.  

And with that, Theseus, I give you a rebuttal to what it is that you stated as fact concerning Obama's manuscripts.  Sorry to burst your bubble my friend but might I suggest for you to get away from the land of conjecture and begin to establish Truth for yourself.  There is no future for you in deception and lies.  Those things are the building blocks of exploitation.  Seek Truth so that you are not subject to exploitation by other men.

This is from Factcheck.org.  Here is a link in case anyone is interested where they do a piece covering all of the perverted truths about Obama.  The very thing you quoted Theseus when put into context is a beautiful piece written by Obama where he talks about his dialogue with Arab and Pakistani AMERICANS concerning 911 and he draws a similitude about what happened to the Asian AMERICANS who were locked up in interment camps here in AMERICA during the 2nd World War.  I was friend enough to give it to you, but what you do with the Truth from this point forward is solely up to you.  

A second false quote has Obama saying he would "stand with the Muslims," words that don’t appear in his book. What he actually said is that he would stand with American immigrants from Pakistan or Arab countries should they be faced with something like the forced detention of Japanese-American families in World War II:

Misleading e-mail: 
From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." 

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: 
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Obama did not say he would side with "the Muslims," which could easily be read as meaning he would side with the world’s Muslim population even if it meant working outside the best interests of the United States. He said he would side with "them," referring back to his mention of immigrant communities and specifically to "Arab and Pakistani Americans." Furthermore, he was speaking of an "ugly direction" like the mass internment of Japanese Americans.

This false quote goes hand in hand with the equally false rumor that Obama is a Muslim.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

For all of you Arm chair Quarterbacks who actually think this is the game plan, you are sadly jumping on the bandwagon.  I was part of the largest fake out during the Gulf War.  So keep on believing this folks.  Keep talking about it because none of this will happen they way you all think it will.

• Upvote 1

so i did a little digging and found out quite a few things.  apparently there are a lot of lies, distortions, blind grabs, and definitely conjectures formed by mainstream conservatives against President Obama.  apparently people hate him so much that they have become blinded by the redness of their rage by creating reasons that cannot be justified empirically.  

Firstly, before even discussing Obama, let's ponder the question "Does the President of the United States have to be a practicing follower of Jesus Christ?"  note, i did not use the word Christian because the meaning of that can be construed to be anything now days.  Now show me in the Constitution of the United States where only a True Believer of Jesus Christ can operate in the position of President.  SHOW IT TO ME!  dont give me your ideas....give me facts because that is all i can deal in.  as a matter of fact how many of you have even READ the constitution??? and yes, i have in case you want to know.  here, let me help some of you:

He said he was a Christian to get Christian Votes. He's a liar and a fraud.  I don't care what the Constitution states.  He knew if came out as muslim he wouldn't get elected.  That's why he LIED.  It's not that he's black or muslim.  He's a liar.  

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't care what the Constitution states.  

Wow Markinsa, from your very quote you say that you don't care about the Constitution of United States.  I question whether or not you are a true citizen and are really for the meaning of this great nation.

Do you see Markinsa??  Do you see how easy that was for me to completely take out of context what your intent was by trimming off some words??  This is my point.  I know good and well that you are for the Constitution, but look at the kind of following I can start against you on this site by twisting your words.

Just because you don't agree with someone..and then to spew it because of Hate..is just well Cheap empty rhetoric...

Yota, my friend,  you know I have nothing but respect for you.  But for you to act as if people on this forum don't Hate Obama....well dear friend, I wonder if you have been under a rock.  People hate Obama but when asked to substantiate their hate, they can't.  

Wow Markinsa, from your very quote you say that you don't care about the Constitution of United States.  I question whether or not you are a true citizen and are really for the meaning of this great nation.

Do you see Markinsa??  Do you see how easy that was for me to completely take out of context what your intent was by trimming off some words??  This is my point.  I know good and well that you are for the Constitution, but look at the kind of following I can start against you on this site by twisting your words.

:lol: You didn't address my statement.  He lied about being a Christian in order to get elected.  I dislike his stand pretty much on everything he does.  He promised to be the most transparent government ever.  Where's the transparency? Defend that.

-

• Upvote 2

:lol: You didn't address my statement.  He lied about being a Christian in order to get elected.  I dislike his stand pretty much on everything he does.  He promised to be the most transparent government ever.  Where's the transparency? Defend that.

-

but Markinsa you are twisting points....hopefully not intentionally.  this is specifically dealing with the claim that Obama is a muslim with a plan of a muslim take over of the United States.  i cannot debate multiple topics with you.  for now, let's keep on the Muslim topic.  even if he is a Muslim or was Christian and then converted to Islam....where did he break the law???

Whatever happened to the element of surprise???

I'm not a war strategist but the last thing I would say is 'HERE WE COME' along with a specific time line.

Oh well. what would you expect from the Obummer administration. 

but how can you say these things when you were not privy to the war room??  you do not know the overall strategy in releasing that information about 25000 iraqi troops.  are you certain that this is not a marketing campaign to notice the inhabitants of Mosul that come March they should be getting out of the city? are you certain it is not a psych operation against the enemy to make them feel overwhelmed of the great numbers (which could all be a lie)???  

we criticize things we do not know and neither have expertise to understand.  yet we speak in such absolute terms.  and yes we are all guilty because i do it in sports all the time.  i criticize quarterbacks throwing dumb passes when i really have no clue the circumstances and pressures they are under.  i do it from the comfort of my living room absent four 280lb linemen straining with all of their might to knock my block off.