Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - We Still Got A Good Shot For The 1st Quarter !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting BondLady's Conversation With A Dinar Broker !

Parliamentary Finance: next week will see the release of the federal budget for all ministries 

Haider Mutlaq al-Kaabi Author: Editor: br reporter: ms 

19/02/2015 11:14    Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: detection of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives member Haider Mutlaq, on Thursday, that the launch of the federal budget for 2015 by the Ministry of Finance to all ministries will be early next week, pointing out that the financial crisis will be overcome in the event of rising global oil prices.

He said Mutlaq for "tomorrow Press," that "there is a deficit happened in the month of January last for oil sales, which did not provide all employees state salaries," adding that "this month and after the rise in world oil prices provided Iraqi oil exports, all employees of the Iraqi state salaries and ruled the winning difference between salaries and sales. "
~~~

And that "the Iraqi government requires them to sell $ 119 million worth of crude oil per day to clog the employees' salaries," expected "overcome this crisis with cash that the Iraqi government is facing in the coming months."

Mutlaq said that "the launch of the federal budget for 2015 by the Ministry of Finance to all ministries will be early next week to enable them to exchange."

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/27271/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%B3

[tlm724] thank you BondLady ! Parliamentary Finance: next week will see the release of the federal budget for all ministries *hallelujah*

[tlm724] , that the launch of the federal budget for 2015 by the Ministry of Finance to all ministries will be early next week,

[cstacy] AMEN

[tlm724] that "there is a deficit happened in the month of January last for oil sales, which did not provide all employees state salaries,

[oldbarbie] tlm724 *hallelujah*

[tlm724] this month and after the rise in world oil prices provided Iraqi oil exports, all employees of the Iraqi state salaries and ruled the winning difference between salaries and sales

[tlm724] now they are getting right and we have confirmation from the Minister of Finance on this, let me show you

Statement of the Ministry of Finance on the payment of staff salaries of self-financing companies

Thursday February 19, 2015  Implement the decision of the Cabinet in its meeting last Tuesday February 17, 2015, and pursuant to the Budget Law for 2015, regardless staff salaries self-financing companies, the Ministry of Finance has taken all necessary steps to pay those salaries procedures and starting from next week.  http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=178

[tlm724] I don't know what the hold up was on publishing the budget in the gazette but they will probably publish it now

[bondLady] laws maybe ?

[tlm724] hey maybe !!!!

[bondLady] see they have always needed the laws that didn't get brought up or passed in the last 4 yrs to support the economy and cover the wealth to protect Iraq

[bondLady] see even like 5 years ago when I said that was what they needed and all the gurus said no they don't need laws they can RV in the usual 24 hrs and that so wasn't true but whatever they need to do to keep ripping people off with their dues and fees, monthly payments etc.. to their sites to see them lie to them daily

[bondLady] as long as I have been in this gurus been saying RV in 24 hrs over and over and over and they still do but we do try to go by truth, reality and common sense here at BLC despite all the lies and bs

[tlm724] BondLady *hallelujah* you have been in this rodeo way too long !

[bondLady] agree timmy and I'm ready to get off this old hoss

[bondLady] hoss = horse lol

[bondLady] they are moving quickly to be able to release the fed budget next week

[bondLady] we still got a good shot for the 1st quarter imo

[tlm724] yes I agree about the 1st quarter

[bondLady] remember when I had said a few weeks ago? If they could open it by say March we could be in good shape to see some sort of monetary change including policy?

[bondLady] I'll tell y'all something else I found out yesterday

[tlm724] they are opening in Feb, thats historic

[bondLady] yes

[bondLady] yesterday one of the dinar brokers called me and I asked them what they thought about the article I posted the other day about the CBI buying more gold to support the delete the 000 project

[bondLady] I told him I believe that we will see some sort of monetary change soon......what did he think ? He said he believed it too

[oldbarbie] BondLady *hallelujah*

[bondLady] because dinar was getting harder to get and costing more that they all were raising their prices to accomadate the new prices they were having to pay

[bondLady] so imo even if it came out at a float instead of a RV or RI...supply and demand would drive up the rate pretty quickly

[bondLady] and even without that being so as of yet we see supply and demand already working...............right?

[tlm724] yes !

[tlm724] I like the way things are coming together, even if we have to dig for the truth

[bondLady] yup

[tlm724] twain said something to the effect that a lie will travel half way around the world while the truth is still tying its shoes

[bondLady] I saw in new today an many other days as well... all the oil refineries being built in Iraq, y'all do realize thats huge right?

[RCs1947] yes

[bondLady] this and also them building their own Iraqi oil company for the state

[bondLady] y'all do relaize to be able to pull all that off and add to that the Erbril agreement to the kurds they have to have the HCL and to be able to give the kurds their whey imo the HCL has to be there also to protect the peoples wealth and distribution of that wealth

[bondLady] so we haven't seen the budget gazetted... it could very well be all the laws needed to pull all this stuff off....to make this budget work

[tlm724] yes and I thouhgt it was suspious that it wasn't published and they were going to investigate , thats crazy it's the Minister of Justice that publishes it for petes sake

[RCs1947] one hand holds the other...
[bondLady] remember the last thing we heard about the HCL ?it was agreed upon the new law and was sent to parliment to discuss and vote

[bondLady] and nothin after that, secret squirrel meetings maybe ? 

[tlm724] secret squirrel for sure lol 

[bondLady] many gurus been spewin for years you pass the HCL and RV will happen a moment later

[bondLady] will it? we don't know and neither do they, but would be nice huh? even Ali said something simular to that years ago

[tlm724] yes please wit sugar on top 

[bondLady] lol 

[tlm724] just let us see the CBI's intentions and we can deal with the rest, come what may !

[bondLady] yep

[bondLady] CBI has to show us the way for sure and I feel they are about to, remember how they always freak right before the CBI was about to do something they did but not much this time

[bondLady] then we saw the article I posted day before yesterday CBI buys gold to support the removing the 000 from the currency things that make u go hmmmmmm, exciting times for us dinar investors for sure after all this time....

[tlm724] *wolfwhistle* we got some action jackson ! 

[bondLady] lol 

[bondLady] Abadi and Jubouri are trying hard

[tlm724] not an easy job for them 

[bondLady] Abadi following the CBI instructions, CBI helping Abadis gov, Jubouri bringing the laws in an making them happen... its all good in da hood...

[tlm724] Saleh whispering in Abadi's ear too 

[tlm724] BondLady good in the hood I will take any day of the week !

[bondLady] yepper

[tlm724] makes the journey worth it ! All your years are going to pay off !

[bondLady] yes timmy and I've never doubted my investment but I have thrown a lot of wrenches into the gurus bs

[tlm724] no doubt they should have a full toolbox 

[bondLady] lol 

[poopsie] were getting there as they say step by step inch by inch 

[bondLady] they are moving at a very quick rate even for them now, turtle finally catching up with the rabbit

[poopsie] BondLady indeed

[tlm724] thank you BondLady ! 

[bondLady] yw, y'all just hang with us and we will see this thing through !
  • Upvote 8

All,

What is this "delete the zeroes" thing I am hearing about?

Its one thing to have a 25K dinar note and thus have 25KUSD if the post -rv rate went to 1:1.

Its another thing to have your 25K dinar note changed to a 25 or the like dinar note and THEN see a 1:1 rate, thus entitling you to 25USD at your bank. 

In addition to opening up their currency to an international audience, are also considering re-valuing their own currency internally? 25K -> 25, 10K -> 10, etc. or something like that?

All,

What is this "delete the zeroes" thing I am hearing about?

Its one thing to have a 25K dinar note and thus have 25KUSD if the post -rv rate went to 1:1.

Its another thing to have your 25K dinar note changed to a 25 or the like dinar note and THEN see a 1:1 rate, thus entitling you to 25USD at your bank. 

In addition to opening up their currency to an international audience, are also considering re-valuing their own currency internally? 25K -> 25, 10K -> 10, etc. or something like that?

You are right...

Most people who support deleting zeros would take 3-0's off of a 1K - 25K IQD note. This doesn't make sense to me because how do you then remove 3-0's in VALUE from a 500 note? Some people offer different interpretations, but at this time it is all speculation AT BEST :twocents:   

• Upvote 1

IMO deleting the zeros is getting the largest denominations off the street so when they realign their currency exchange rate the smaller denominations will be just as viable. Not a lop. Think of the last time you have ever heard about someone using a thousand dollar bill here in the US. No $1000 is now ten $100 dollar bills.

• Upvote 2

I did not say they were not still in circulation, many people still have them but you won't get one at a ATM. They are not being printed anymore. I truly don't understand why some people make so many absolute determinations about what the CBI intends to do. My intention was only to give examples, not answering questions, remember I originally said IMO.

• Upvote 4

No worries Waldo (I'll save my "where's Waldo" comments for another time perhaps)...we are all a bit worn thin in the patience department...and this very issue is quite literally the crux of the matter. Certain ones have even been quarenteened to a certain crustatian tank because they are so convinced by their own theory that they want to "save the rest of us from ourselves". Respectfully, we each have our own ideas....and they run the gamit...but until this thing actually shakes out...it's any bodies guess! I guess that's why they call this a speculation!!! ;o)

Sandfly Thug...always like me some Bond Lady!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

10 YEARS LATER, on 20 Feb 2015 - 4:16 PM, said:snapback.png

12 years of riding this roller coaster . . . UP & DOWN & ALL AROUND, GETTING BOUNCED AROUND THIS WAY & THAT.

If I haven't puked yet, I think I've earned a flight to the freaking Space Station !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought it would be 20 years before RV.... but hope it comes sooner.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks DT...Didn't ever think takin' the 3-0's out of circulation was that big of a deal...Just like old money, take them out of circulation as they make the economic circulation. Why even entertain the idea of backin' something that's to their best interest to diminish...I don't think it's as difficult as some people want to make it out to be...JMHO 

• Upvote 3