Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daash committed a massacre in al-Baghdadi, the execution of 100 of the children of slaves clan

yota691

19-02-2015 12:46 PM

Free -

The President of the Baghdadi City Council, Mal Allah Hamrin Obeidi, Thursday, on the implementation of the organization (Daash), a mass execution of one hundred element of our clan slaves, police and the Awakening, or anti-regulation intellectually. He said al-Obeidi in a press statement that the 'elements' Daash 'embarked on the implementation of the rule of mass executions by firing squad, the center of the public square in al-Baghdadi, the city, they control a week ago, and after two days of carrying out similar executions campaign affected the scores. " He also noted that 'Daash' forced people to assemble, and watch the process penalty, which was attended by a number of families of the victims, without being able to save their children, pointing out that the number of people killed 'Daash' of the Sunni tribes, now stands at more than 170 people, tribes of slaves and Aljgayevh other families living in the area. The student-Obeidi rescued from the rest of the men, before spending them 'Daash' which is based on a daily basis, the execution of citizens being held in a secondary school in the region, stressing that the city and its officials, appealed to the US forces and the Iraqi government to intervene.

Daesh might be harvesting organs: Iraq envoy

(AP) / 19 February 2015

Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations, Mohamed Alhakim.- AP/ UN photo

United Nations: Iraq’s ambassador to the United Nations has asked the UN Security Council to look at allegations that the Daesh group is using organ harvesting as a way to finance its operations.

Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim told reporters on Tuesday that in the past few weeks, bodies with surgical incisions and missing kidneys or other body parts have been found in shallow mass graves.

He says a dozen doctors have been “executed” in Mosul for refusing to participate in organ harvesting.

Alhakim briefed the council on the overall situation in Iraq and accused the Daesh group of “crimes of genocide” in targeting certain ethnic groups.

The outgoing UN envoy to Iraq told the council that 790 people were killed in January alone by terrorism and armed conflict.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article-display-1.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2015/February/middleeast_February179.xml&section=middleeast

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

The great battle between Christianity and Islam has started.

.....except we all know they are not Islamic. They are demons straight from hell, soldiers without souls...

I have a plan, surround the city of Mosul and slowly start pulling people out one by one to establish their ties. Kill anyone wearing black. I don't see how even the Sunnis of Mosul could agree with what they are being forced to witness each and every day of their sad little controlled lives. ISIS is not Sunni much less Islamic.....

• Upvote 2

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?

Somebody's got to seriously do something about these SATANIC FREAKS.

THAT is what's wrong with the world - Satan.  

This is a war of the mind, and the Muslim terrorists have the temporary advantage.  They use "terror" to make their point and to get the people to "believe" their lies.  And guess who else has been blinded?  The POTUS and his minions of "social justice" who want to give these guys jobs!!  What a crock.  

.....except we all know they are not Islamic. They are demons straight from hell, soldiers without souls...

I have a plan, surround the city of Mosul and slowly start pulling people out one by one to establish their ties. Kill anyone wearing black. I don't see how even the Sunnis of Mosul could agree with what they are being forced to witness each and every day of their sad little controlled lives. ISIS is not Sunni much less Islamic.....

"demons" don't come from hell, they are bound for eternal punishment in hell.  

We are not at war with the Muslim religion but with the RADICAL MUSLIM who is seeking to bring back the "true" religion of Mu "ham"mud, which is Muslim extremist.  Note: Muslim Extremists!  

• Upvote 5

.....except we all know they are not Islamic. They are demons straight from hell, soldiers without souls...I have a plan, surround the city of Mosul and slowly start pulling people out one by one to establish their ties. Kill anyone wearing black. I don't see how even the Sunnis of Mosul could agree with what they are being forced to witness each and every day of their sad little controlled lives. ISIS is not Sunni much less Islamic.....

What does ISIS stand for?

Lord, do we really need to give English classes?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My eyes have tears for the children, I cannot fathom the terror that they bring to these little souls. I pray that we not loose one soldier and set free Gods will. The time is now, the USA must eradicate these demons from the face of the earth. Amen

AMEN!

• Upvote 1

Daash hanged and burned Nhra 150 tribal in Anbar

Thursday , February 19, 2015

Said a tribal leader in Anbar execution of regulation 150 of his own tribe in western Anbar province, slaughtered and burned to death.He announced the Director of hand-Baghdadi (90 km west of Ramadi) capital western Anbar province, Mal Allah al-Obeidi from the elements Daash of executing 150 people from the tribe Albuaped. news_44964.jpg

Obeidi said that "the executions ranged between sacrifice and arson carried out against the clan Albu slaves belonging to the police force and who fought battles against the elements of the terrorist organization Daash." He noted, "The executions came after he tried to those escaping from hand-Baghdadi to the nearby town of Haditha. He said the organization collecting 45 citizen and shedding them benzene and then the Bahrachm under the pretext of non-cooperation with him. 
He said al-Obeidi said there are more than 100 other person is missing is not known their fate so far also told the Iraqi National Agency appealed to "the government and the Ministry of Defence to stay away from procrastination and clarify its position openly whether you want to send military aid to the area or not." This came after a few Sayam from the Daash surrounded the neighborhood adjacent to the hand of the spend-Baghdadi modern western Anbar and carrying out executions Twenty-five people from their side burned as part of an attack by extremist organization to control the side. 
The besieged fighters Daash since the days of the housing complex in terms of al-Baghdadi, which houses 6000 citizens from all directions where controlled organization on the fully While he did not succeed security forces after the break the siege of the compound aspect at a time sent military reinforcements from the army and the police out there to try to end the siege. 
suffer side of a major humanitarian crisis, with acute shortages of food and water as the nearest river to it under the control of Daash which currently mobilizes elements in preparation to break into the apartment complex where he exposed the lives of 120 families are at risk.   
The director of the hand, police stations Baghdadi Colonel Salam al-Obeidi, yesterday announced the arrival of the first meal of food and humanitarian aid to the apartment complex in terms of pointing out that there are clashes and violent clashes with elements of al Daash in al-Baghdadi.

was talking to a guy who is muslim and he noted something very interesting about daash.  he said that according to the quran, the only one who can bring judgement by fire is God.  the very fact that these people are executing by fire shows that they believe themselves to be of divine right.  he says that they are literally insane because they have elevated themselves in their own eyes to a place of divinity.  crazy!

i know many people like to group daash in with all muslims but i recommend a reconsideration.  daash, by their actions, is operating as if they are gods.  

• Upvote 2

Somebody wanna bring the link over for, "Rome, The Next ISIS Target", so Trinity

can read some of the Koran. I'd do it but I'm on my phone.

Did your little Muslim friend also tell you that it's okay to lie to defeat the infidel?

As it stands I'm waiting for ISIS (NOT ISIL, NOT DAASH) but ISIS to make the

mistake of rearing there Satanic head here.

But as certain as God is my saviour if I saw people calling themselves Christians

And doing the evil crap ISIS is, I would hunt them down like rabid dogs and bring

them to justice. Where are your Muslim friends to do this? Not even in Iraq. And certainly

NOT here. You make allot of sense Trinity, but my brother, on this one you're wrong.

They HATE you. And they will kill you. I don't want you waking up to that inconvenient

fact when it's too late.