Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rome the next ISIS target.

djgabrielie

That's right Saint

Notice how the day after they threatened Rome we send troops to Mosul. I can almost hear the Popes conversation with Obama now. .

"You send your troops in there and do something now, or I'll do something about you.

Obummer wouldn't be much help. There's no financial gain for him. He's scared of his own shadow.

They touch the Coliseum or any part of Rome . . . its ON Brother - We're going straight after Mecca ! Probably should have done that years ago. 

Talk about Rome...Just yesterday some Dutch soccer fans  damaged   the "Barcaccia"  a marble boat located in a fountain  in beautiful Piazza di Spagna and they also damaged  other places in the city....These are "good" European folks.....28 were arrested after clashes with the Police

Edited by umbertino

Mr.Mrs./Theseus.  Your post is very enlightening and informative and I would encourage you to keep posting so we all can get to know you better.  Although you sound spot on to me it does take some time to build some trust and get to know a person.  After looking at your profile you seem to want to stay somewhat mysterious.  I may have more info in mine but then again no one really knows if it is the truth.  All said and done, no worries.  I for one like what I read.  Hopefully you will continue on.

DW

"All Nazis were Germans".......Hitler was Austrian.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Didn't that lunatic's father have Deutche blood in him and maybe his mother?  And yes I know there were a few people with "special" talents who were not German that were Nazis.  There were even a few Jews hiding in the Party.  There was a program, that only D-bag himself could sign off on to let non Aryans into the party.  There are always exceptions.  Just like you Shabs.  haha

• Upvote 1

Didn't that lunatic's father have Deutche blood in him and maybe his mother?  And yes I know there were a few people with "special" talents who were not German that were Nazis.  There were even a few Jews hiding in the Party.  There was a program, that only D-bag himself could sign off on to let non Aryans into the party.  There are always exceptions.  Just like you Shabs.  haha

I don't know if he had Deutche blood, but he definitely had........Deutche marks.  Zing!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

I don't think those islamists really know what they are doing.  They will be in for a rude surprise if they think they can attack the Vatican and get by with it. They better get used to functioning without their heads. But actually that seems to be the part they use the least, so maybe they won't miss their heads when they are rolling in the gutters of Rome.  There's a lot of tough fighters in that city, none of whom would even consider bowing down to Islamic terrorists. (There, Obama.  It wasn't so hard to say "Islamic terrorists," now was it?).

Edited by Francie26

coorslite21. I think you need to brush up on your history of Islam. I wish you'd stop regurgitating what others have already said it really makes you look like an axe. Do yourself and your so called followers a favor, read and then comment.  Stop trying to be the almighty savior in this Islamic and Christian debate.

Just my observations in the past 6 or more months , you have nothing but garbage coming out of that mouth of yours. You seem to be attempting to seek fame and you're using hate to promote yourself.   Why all of a sudden have you become so vocal on these topics?  What benefits do you gain from this?  Fame, fortune, money or are you trying to impress your followers?  :twocents::angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

coorslite21. I think you need to brush up on your history of Islam. I wish you'd stop regurgitating what others have already said it really makes you look like an axe. Do yourself and your so called followers a favor, read and then comment.  Stop trying to be the almighty savior in this Islamic and Christian debate.

Just my observations in the past 6 or more months , you have nothing but garbage coming out of that mouth of yours. You seem to be attempting to seek fame and you're using hate to promote yourself.   Why all of a sudden have you become so vocal on these topics?  What benefits do you gain from this?  Fame, fortune, money or are you trying to impress your followers?  :twocents::angry:

I'm gonna have to assume you think I'm one of his followers since I totally agree

with his last post. The question I have for you is what hatred do you think he's

Got? I read nothing in his post that wasn't true, and it is backed up with Lame

Stream Media news reports. ISIS did murder 21 Christians, and they do claim

to be Islamic in faith. Are you suggesting that even bringing these truths up is

hatred? I respectfully ask because you're a Staff member and if a line is being

crossed here we need to know. Thanks.

Saint,

Thought about letting your comments go, but they are troubling?

Why would a Mod come out with such a personal attack on a member?

If I, as a member, were to make such a personal attack on another member, I would probably be disciplined in some manner.

I stand by my posts. I am not pro ISIS/Islamic Extremists/Islamic Religion in any shape or manner.

I even asked members more vocal than myself to tone it down!!

My first post on ISIS/Islam was on 2-17, not 6 months ago.

I have no idea who these so called “followers” are that you claim I have are, or who you believe I’m trying to impress.

I am no one’s “savior”, and you seem not to be a “Saint” with this personal attack.

You write “Six months of nothing but garbage coming out of my mouth”……seeking “fame and using hate” to promote myself.

Are you kidding me???

You state….”Fame, fortune, money or are you trying to impress your followers?”……

Really????

If Adam wants to PM me and have me quit posting I’ll be glad to comply. I have always tried to add value to all segments of DV.

Yes I have an opinion that may be different from yours. Guess that’s life.

I believe you owe me an apology.

CL21

• Upvote 1