Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV imininent...Lower denoms are on the move.

Luigi1

Anbar officials reject Shiite popular mobilization forces

Officials in Iraq's Anbar province are concerned about the members of popular mobilization forces carrying out sectarian revenge operations against the residents of the province, 80% of which falls under the control of the Islamic State (IS).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197279-anbar-officials-reject-shiite-popular-mobilization-forces/#ixzz3SAPAJgNI

Lol - Anbar Is Occupied By ISIS ! :blink:

Let's Just Hope That Okie's The 'Intel' Pilot And That He's Finally Been Given Landing Instructions ! :o

:D     :D     :D

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197216-financial-agree-to-provide-anbar-government-banks-with-cash/

I thought this site had some class and character. These adds are kinda gross and bad spirit. I am sure there is a better way to make money then posting these adds.  It's like putting some poop in the newspaper and trying to read it.

It's almost enough to make me not want to check in to the site.  I can't stand these kinds of in your face ads.

• Upvote 2

airborne-B000WZI4WY-1-s.jpg

Good one

It would be very nice if the Gurus could give any proof supporting their "Facts"...

You think it's possible  asking for the impossible? Smile

Anbar officials reject Shiite

End Quote

Hopefully so ( for them)

Ah, Facts,... I thought he said Farts

Hello Kostaske....I think Tsipras is a valid Individual ( and Varoufakis too). Ciao my Friend. Best wishes to you and all the Greek People.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONFINED TO THE LOPSTER TANK...

WHAT??????????????? He (dontlop) was the one always engaging in interesting  (verbal) fights with Lopsters.....Well, at least until a few months ago...Then I haven't checked in recent times, to be sincere .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONFINED TO THE LOPSTER TANK...

Well we can see you don't have the answer

I don't believe iraq is going to lop but if I did want to discuss it , I'd go to the lopster forum to discuss it

I take it that you believe they can just move the decimal place over three places in their accounting of currency at the cbi

If they delete three zeros its a bad thing botanza

Bad

Bad

Bad

I just asked for proof of a central bank policy that accepts moving the decimal place to the left three spaces like these gurus keep saying

No responses like yours

Can't be answered except by the gurus saying it just is

They just push a button

It's a big lie

Ya can't move the decimal place over unless it's supported by something

I bet you think anyone who challenges these gurus lies should be locked up

We've been discussing that in the Moderator Forum.  If he doesn't tone down his rhetoric that's where he'll end up.

-

• Upvote 4

Anbar officials reject Shiite popular mobilization forces

Officials in Iraq's Anbar province are concerned about the members of popular mobilization forces carrying out sectarian revenge operations against the residents of the province, 80% of which falls under the control of the Islamic State (IS).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197279-anbar-officials-reject-shiite-popular-mobilization-forces/#ixzz3SAPAJgNI

Lol - Anbar Is Occupied By ISIS ! :blink:

Let's Just Hope That Okie's The 'Intel' Pilot And That He's Finally Been Given Landing Instructions ! :o

:D     :D     :D

That's funny, Thugs! 

• Upvote 2

It's almost enough to make me not want to check in to the site.  I can't stand these kinds of in your face ads.

The ads are controlled by Google, Adam as been in contact with them to try and get the ads back the way they use to be.  Working with Google can make you grey headed sometimes but Adam is in process of trying to get the ads changed!!  Hang in there!!  :)

• Upvote 4

We've been discussing that in the Moderator Forum.  If he doesn't tone down his rhetoric that's where he'll end up.

-

Thanks

Hey maybe you can not lock me in the lopster section since I'm not a lopster

How about the opinion section

some people need to be locked in the rumor section

I'm sorry for trying to get to the truth behind some of the bs and those who insist on spreading it

I won't do that any more

As a matter of fact I'll help them wine and dine the gullible

Now go discuss that behind my back

It will only be the third time I've been banned for here

So maybe I'll just stay away this time

See ya on your death bed waiting for what you already know is not true !

There's no way your that stupid markinsa

Discussing locking me up

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wow

You mean you don't allow me to waste my life on you any more

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 3

Thanks

Hey maybe you can not lock me in the lopster section since I'm not a lopster

How about the opinion section

some people need to be locked in the rumor section

I'm sorry for trying to get to the truth behind some of the bs and those who insist on spreading it

I won't do that any more

As a matter of fact I'll help them wine and dine the gullible

Now go discuss that behind my back

It will only be the third time I've been banned for here

So maybe I'll just stay away this time

See ya on your death bed waiting for what you already know is not true !

There's no way your that stupid markinsa

Discussing locking me up

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wow

You mean you don't allow me to waste my life on you any more

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

WOW Dude, I'm telling you like it is and you go and shoot off your mouth like that? I am one of the very few moderators that didn't say you should be in the tank.  Now, I'm more inclined just to kick you to the curb.  

I just re-read what you posted. Adios!

-

• Upvote 6