Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV imininent...Lower denoms are on the move.

Luigi1

Anbar officials reject Shiite popular mobilization forces
Officials in Iraq's Anbar province are concerned about the members of popular mobilization forces carrying out sectarian revenge operations against the residents of the province, 80% of which falls under the control of the Islamic State (IS).

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197279-anbar-officials-reject-shiite-popular-mobilization-forces/#ixzz3SAPAJgNI

2-18-2015   Newshound Guru Tlar   Fact- private jets are flying currency to Anbar province.  INTEL - LD's are being delivered to banks now.

Lol - Anbar Is Occupied By ISIS ! :blink:

Let's Just Hope That Okie's The 'Intel' Pilot And That He's Finally Been Given Landing Instructions ! :o

:D     :D    :D 

• Upvote 3

If they had proof they would post it

I'd like to see proof that deleting zeros means moving the decimal place three places to the left off the exchange rate of the Iqd/usd when the articles say they are removing the zeros off the currency

Id mortgage everything I own

Just show me the proof that the concept is real , give me one example of it happening anywhere any time .....EVER!!!

No auditor will ever buy that type of central bank policy

If they did , then every country in the world would do it twice a week

It would be very nice if the Gurus could give any proof supporting their "Facts"...

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONFINED TO THE LOPSTER TANK...

Well we can see you don't have the answer

I don't believe iraq is going to lop but if I did want to discuss it , I'd go to the lopster forum to discuss it

I take it that you believe they can just move the decimal place over three places in their accounting of currency at the cbi

If they delete three zeros its a bad thing botanza

Bad

Bad

Bad

I just asked for proof of a central bank policy that accepts moving the decimal place to the left three spaces like these gurus keep saying

No responses like yours

Can't be answered except by the gurus saying it just is

They just push a button

It's a big lie

Ya can't move the decimal place over unless it's supported by something

I bet you think anyone who challenges these gurus lies should be locked up

They do have web sites like that

I really woukd like to see the proof , so if you could provide it , please we woukd all like to see it

There's a whole World Wide Web avaliable for ta to search

10s of thousands of people have searched and not a single one has ever provided anything but the Okies for their proof

Ya ask nice for a decade , they don't answer , yet they still spew the same things

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

DL is not what you say, it's the way you say it, that upsets those who hold out hope. I have not found you to be a liar but with you the pen is mightier than the sword and I do not posses the skills to debate you toe to toe. Although I believe that I would give you a good old fashioned Texas a$$ whooping if you talked to me face to face the way you use your words in this forum. As far as the truth we shall all find that out most likely at the same time. Nothing is impossible in our Lord.

• Upvote 6

Although I believe that I would give you a good old fashioned Texas a$$ whooping if you talked to me face to face the way you use your words in this forum. As far as the truth we shall all find that out most likely at the same time. Nothing is impossible in our Lord.

So your sayin you could beat me up ?

And you believe that the lord has something to do with Iraqs money ?

I never asked God for money

It's not his game

Simple honest answers woukd be better

Threats and bringing God into shows your charactor

I did get a little laugh out of it though about how you woukd beat me up for confronting bs face to face with ya

It's weak

But hey I guess you'll show everyone what your about

If ya question the bs , you'll beat them up

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although my family wanted me to choose another way, I come from a long line of Texas Cattlemen, even tried my hand at rodeo, been an ex p/o, what do you think smart one !

Don't matter what you and your family are doing its not my concern

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well we can see you don't have the answer

I don't believe iraq is going to lop but if I did want to discuss it , I'd go to the lopster forum to discuss it

I take it that you believe they can just move the decimal place over three places in their accounting of currency at the cbi

If they delete three zeros its a bad thing botanza

Bad

Bad

Bad

I just asked for proof of a central bank policy that accepts moving the decimal place to the left three spaces like these gurus keep saying

No responses like yours

Can't be answered except by the gurus saying it just is

They just push a button

It's a big lie

Ya can't move the decimal place over unless it's supported by something

I bet you think anyone who challenges these gurus lies should be locked up

They do have web sites like that

I really woukd like to see the proof , so if you could provide it , please we woukd all like to see it

There's a whole World Wide Web avaliable for ta to search

10s of thousands of people have searched and not a single one has ever provided anything but the Okies for their proof

Ya ask nice for a decade , they don't answer , yet they still spew the same things

Quit banging on my buddy's, the "Okies".

Lol

• Upvote 3

Not my business dontlop but I think you are getting close to out of bounds, stay positive or chill.

Your right

These people call me out , so I respond

It's not like I'm calling them out

I guess that's what happens

Ya do your homework

Then a hand full of people try to run you off for not going along with the bs

Ya just got to go to the news section and go to the last page and look at all the people who woukdnt go along with them

There's thousands of people gone from here because of a few

All those screen names in the back of the news section

Their all gone

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2