Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 18 February 2015

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

GCR is "Global Currency Reset" - I think it's some kind of dish they pass around at tin foil hat parties. I believe the primary ingredient is GMOs, and it has to be microwaved, which doesn't go well with the tin foil hats, so I've turned down all the invitations to those parties. I suggest you do the same.

So... until my next update, I'm just going to keep watching that newsfeed and when I get something good I'll be back in touch.

LET'S GO, IRAQ! BABIES NEED NEW SHOES AND MOMMIES AND DADDIES ARE WAITING!

:tiphat:

Talk to you soon, friends!

- Adam

Wha :eek:  ... NOOOO!!!  Say it's NOT SO !!!  I've been waiting for my invitation to one of those parties for like ... forever !!!    :rolleyes:

Me and my cat have been getting prepped for it ...

wpid-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Thanks again Adam - we sit and wait as usual.

• Upvote 7

Thanks everyone, especially Adam and the Crew, - hack on my tin foil hat ! - Get an invitation to one of those party's, with your cat in the tin foil hat, ha, ha, ha, ha,... really my sides are hurting and I'm crying - Then, I has Consprcy Thery ?  Another Cat, say it isn't so !

Wow, everyone has so much Love - we have waited so long (me 9 years) and still everyone knows how to party and have a good time, even if it is in a "Tin Foil Hat"

• Upvote 2