Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All eyes are on Chinese New Year..Vietnam Tet...19th.

Luigi1

from another source...

Black Moon...Chinese New Year...Vietnam Tet...Thursday the 19th...a date to watch.

S3A : 

• ArchangelMichaelAshtar.jpg?width=96&heig
    Janie February 17, 2015 at 10:09pm
    I just heard from a friend who listened to The Big Call tonight..... I thought I'd post it here, since it's good news overall. here are her notes on Bruce:
    "He spoke of the contract rate for Dong and Dinar. He stated that those that are not in the groups can still get the contract rate and its very much available for all and he doesnt care what you have heard. He said that the Admirals and Gen64 groups have no worries because they have a negotiated amount with the Chinese. He stated that everyone else that are not in groups needs to adhere to the 1, 2, 3 mouse sybdrome because in this case it will be helpful. He believes that its very much possible that tonight early morning looks good."
R.V. / GCR February 17, 2015 at 8:44pm
Chinese still saying before the blackmoon febuary 19th 2015..........Super MOON RV/GCR....TIMBER

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Another Guru comments on the 19th...

2-17-15 Jester: I THINK THEY WERE READY TO DO IT ON THE PREVIOUS SCHEDULE THAT WE HAD AND IT WAS PUT OFF FOR WHATEVER REASON. NOW ... WE GOT TOLD ALMOST A MONTH AGO TO WATCH FOR THE 19TH ... TOLD YOU THAT ... SO THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING. WE WILL SEE IF ALL OF THIS COMES TOGETHER THEN OR SOON THEREAFTER. I AM HOPING THAT THE INDICATIONS OF JUMPING THE GUN ON A COUPLE OF THINGS SAY THAT WE ARE THAT CLOSE.

• Upvote 1

CBI using reserves to back up IQD after decline in gas oil & gold.

Millionday: Iraqi Central Bank to invest cash reserves of hard currency through the purchase of gold, especially after the decline in gold prices in world markets over the past months, in a move it to diversify its reserves, the fact that gold is a store relatively safe for the value of the local currency, where the Council announced International gold buying CBI 48 tonnes of gold during 2014.

• Upvote 1