Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is up with the in your face banner ads?

flahenry

I noticed that ( the  ads showing up...) myself...Glad I wasn't the only one....I see them right now in this very thread....

i do not know...the article about men who take selfies are phychopaths was pretty interesting

lol SG.....

Edited by umbertino

Your not alone I think the majority of us are seeing it.  I just go to their right upper hand corner of the pic and press the little X box.  All it does is makes room for another ad.  A lot uninteresting junk appears.  <_<  Very discouraging to see this site bombarded with ads.  It was just on top, now its on the side, and the bottom of the screen, and worst of all, its in the topics.  :blink:  Enough already!!!!!

• Upvote 4

:lol: You all thought I won the lottery or something?! :lol:

This site costs hundreds per month to keep going. And you'll notice that we don't have a paypal donation link here, and you'll probably also notice that most of you didn't send in your donation check this month, so... 

:P

That taboola one? Just showed up on my iPad today. I can't get rid of it either.

I see you are a VIP member, so you shouldn't be seeing the ads. I'll look into that immediately, and thank you for being VIP.

:twothumbs:

And how do I get rid of them?

Join VIP.

yes please share, more on my ipad then any where else

That taboola one? Just showed up on my iPad today. I can't get rid of it either.

Are you logged in when you see the ads?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I think it's stuff that you look at on the internet?

They keep track of it & send the same kind of ads?

I have Russian Brides coming out my wazoo.

Yes it is your cookies.

Looked at replacing the NOC's generator the other day and now instead of lonely Russian Women

I see adds for 20KV generators with in field fuel swap.

Women looked at lot better. :eyebrows:

Seriously just clear your cookies and you will just get random ad's

In Internet explorer go to tools/ gear icon, Internet options, in the resulting window there is a delete history window.

That might be off a bit as I gave you the steps out of memory.

It might be a sin to use an iPad to give advice for PC' s :)

P.S. Not much fun cozying up with a generator! Quite shocking in fact!

Yes I know. Boooo.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 2