Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is up with the in your face banner ads?

flahenry

climber, nobody is forcing you to be here. Complaints don't bother me, unless they are coming from those that actually support the site. 

As a business owner yourself, I'm sure you agree with me. When people that aren't your customers come into your shop complaining about your free services, how much do you worry? Probably not much. But when the people who actually pay your bills complain, then you pay attention... right? Right.

Because those people are your "clients". The rest are just visitors.

If you're not paying for VIP, then you are not my "client". You are just a visitor. And quite honestly, you should be thanking everyone that pays to keep this site up, you should NOT be complaining about how inconvenienced you are on this site that is provided to you free of charge.

:tiphat:

I'M VIP and once I logged in, they went away.

Glad to hear it :twothumbs:

Suck it up buttercup.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

:lmao::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

climber, nobody is forcing you to be here. Complaints don't bother me, unless they are coming from those that actually support the site. 

As a business owner yourself, I'm sure you agree with me. When people that aren't your customers come into your shop complaining about your free services, how much do you worry? Probably not much. But when the people who actually pay your bills complain, then you pay attention... right? Right.

Because those people are your "clients". The rest are just visitors.

If you're not paying for VIP, then you are not my "client". You are just a visitor. And quite honestly, you should be thanking everyone that pays to keep this site up, you should NOT be complaining about how inconvenienced you are on this site that is provided to you free of charge.

:tiphat:

Glad to hear it :twothumbs:

:lmao::twothumbs:

Well now since you brought it up, Sir, I AM a client of yours ( LOL I feel so special)

And I'm VERY upset with you. Not only did you not wish me a Happy Birthday last

month and you didn't bake me a cake but you didn't give me the RV I asked for.

I feel so used. LOL, so Sir what are you gonna do about it? LOL

Tell you what, give me my RV and well call it even. What say you my brotha.

• Upvote 2

I have learned that psycho men take a lot of selfies...hummm who knew

and that if I eat really gross slimy things that grow in the ocean I can lose 50 lbs..whooooooo

Oh yea and that russian girls are lonely

lol

AdBlock Plus and they are all gone..And it's free. I am not  in V.I.P. and I did not stay in a holiday inn.

Grazie.. Taking it into consideration

Tell you what, give me my RV and well call it even. What say you my brotha.

You drive a hard bargain! 

Let me send another email to Abadi. The last I heard, he was about 25,000 dinar down in a poker game with Shabibi and they were about to call the CBI to give a thumbs-up on the RV.

But then Luigi1 told them not to worry because he had some other inside information. Now... I don't know. :shrug: I think they're waiting on Luigi, but I've been wrong before.

• Upvote 3

I'm new to the forums here, but not new to online advertising and or forum management. In fact, I'm a very successful multi-million dollar online marketer and have in the past mentored and trained thousands of students in online marketing!  I don't say this to brag.. I say this to give validity to my next comment.   I have recently noticed a bunch of ridiculous AD's showing up... (see attached)  I've also noticed a bunch of other people discussing it in various threads.   I do understand the need and or reasoning to monazite this site, but as a new comer it looks really slimy! It certainly would make me start second guessing Adam and the people running this site.   I only say this because of my experience as well as being a former moderator for other sites in other industries. 

From a new comer perspective... If I were a new-be to forums and or online mentorship, I certainly would highly question the integrity of this forum when seeing all the new ads and would most certainly question the value in becoming an VIP member.   Adam, I think you are doing yourself an injustice by displaying them, and your opt-in rate will most likely go down because of them.  

So, to be clear,  I'm not here to cause trouble... Just giving you some perspective from a new comer here.  It's your site... Do with it what you must. Just realize there will absolutely be a cost associated with it. 

Most Respectfully,

TC Rooster!

post-58185-0-10265300-1424305760_thumb.j

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 7

I'm new to the forums here, but not new to online advertising and or forum management. In fact, I'm a very successful multi-million dollar online marketer and have in the past mentored and trained thousands of students in online marketing!  I don't say this to brag.. I say this to give validity to my next comment.   I have recently noticed a bunch of ridiculous AD's showing up... (see attached)  I've also noticed a bunch of other people discussing it in various threads.   I do understand the need and or reasoning to monazite this site, but as a new comer it looks really slimy! It certainly would make me start second guessing Adam and the people running this site.   I only say this because of my experience as well as being a former moderator for other sites in other industries. 

From a new comer perspective... If I were a new-be to forums and or online mentorship, I certainly would highly question the integrity of this forum when seeing all the new ads and would most certainly question the value in becoming an VIP member.   Adam, I think you are doing yourself an injustice by displaying them, and your opt-in rate will most likely go down because of them.  

So, to be clear,  I'm not here to cause trouble... Just giving you some perspective from a new comer here.  It's your site... Do with it what you must. Just realize there will absolutely be a cost associated with it. 

Most Respectfully,

TC Rooster!

I'm glad to hear you are successful in whatever you do.

Also glad to hear you support the decisions I make as a forum owner.

And as a parting thought, I hope everyone here understands that I don't give a hill of beans if you sign up for VIP or not... in fact, VIP is technically closed at this time unless you're willing to become a lifetime Platinum member.

Do you think that's hurting my "sales"? :lol: I really don't care what you think about my "sales". The VIP members will tell you that what you get in there is worth every penny AND MORE, regardless of ads.

That's the beauty of the VIP service... it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. I don't spend my time on this site trying to get people to join VIP. I'm successful in my other businesses, and even though I stand to make an absolute killing when the dinar RVs.... I don't need it, and I don't need VIP fees. So for anyone that thinks I'm just here to promote VIP sales - you are quite simply wrong. Sorry to let you down. :shrug:

Actually, there's one more facet to this diamond of a discussion. You're going to love it, I'm sure!

The closer we get to an RV, the more emails I get... and that equals more work for me.

So, ironically enough... the more people I can discourage from visiting my site, the less work I have to do!

How crazy is that?!?!

Bottom line is simple: visitors see ads, VIPs do not, and I'm happy either way. CHEERS! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Adam,  I have read your above post... Wasn't quite sure whether you were kidding or not?   But hey... If you wanna run the new ads, by all means it's your site.  I can deal with it no biggy. I'm only here to be a positive support to others and learn along the way. It's no sweat of my back!  Before I become a VIP member I walk carefully!   However... Since conversion is my specialty I would be willing to bet your conversions on new VIP members will absolutely decrees.    In fact, I'll go out on a limb and state that if your conversion increases over the next thirty days because of the ads, I will pay you twice the normal amount of the cost of a VIP membership to join... However, if it decreases you give me a free membership for helping you make a good choice!  ;)  

Cheers!

Well...  Just saw your new post.     It is what it is!  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think we all know where we stand at this point!

You know what's really funny?

VIP members will come back here and laugh because they don't see any reason to complain.

:twothumbs:

And those that aren't VIP will come back here, complain, and click on the ads that they are complaining about.

:lmao:

You know what's even better?

I DON'T GIVE A DARN EITHER WAY!!!

I'm just waiting for the RV so I can laugh at all the lopsters :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Actually, I am VIP and get one of two ads at the bottom of each page.  Really doesn't bother me in the least.  One of them is a website selling clothing products. It might have been my search for a pair of boots that prompted the ad to be attached.  Anyway I bought boots today.   :eyebrows:  But I usually just ignore everything that does not interest me.   :reading-newspaper:

It's HILARIOUS that someone might claim to be a CLIENT of yours, Adam, when they will NOT even pay for VIP. It's like they might try toget a college education using commercially paid television programs.

I could only heal one neg brother.

Give me hand somebody!

Well heck... clean up a pretty one and send her over...   on second thought.. never mind... I hear they kinda rough the morning after...

A selection maybe? :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's my 2 cents....if you're a visitor to this site and seeing ads...SUCK IT UP. I go to sites all the time and have to see ads. BE THANKFUL you are not having to watch a 2-minute video before entering the site or before changing in between every page!! If it comes to that, you will be begging for it to be back to how it is now.

I know some people are offended by the ads and that is totally understandable, but we are all adults....ignore the ads. I don't know why the distasteful ads are being displayed and it's none of my business really. This is Adam's site and he can do whatever he wants. 

I've been a VIP member for several years and I fully support Adam and this site. Us that are in VIP know how truly awesome this site is and how great Adam has been to us in the VIP sections. 

And don't forget how nice it is of Adam to not make us have to pay just to access this site. And not only that.....but hey....he doesn't HAVE to do his weekly chat. Adam is lot more generous than other dinar sites you will find! 

So, if you're a guest...I'm sorry if the ads bother you, but it is what it is. Be an adult and ignore them! Geeeez.

Adam,  I have read your above post... Wasn't quite sure whether you were kidding or not?   But hey... If you wanna run the new ads, by all means it's your site.  I can deal with it no biggy. I'm only here to be a positive support to others and learn along the way. It's no sweat of my back!  Before I become a VIP member I walk carefully!   However... Since conversion is my specialty I would be willing to bet your conversions on new VIP members will absolutely decrees.    In fact, I'll go out on a limb and state that if your conversion increases over the next thirty days because of the ads, I will pay you twice the normal amount of the cost of a VIP membership to join... However, if it decreases you give me a free membership for helping you make a good choice!   ;)

Cheers!

Well...  Just saw your new post.     It is what it is!  

As Adam said earlier, he's not really in the need of more VIP members at this time. (On the other hand, it's very nice on the VIP side.  :) ) You should join for the kicks and giggles and then I bet you'll do a full 180 when you see what an awesome family we are here at DV. 

I think we all know where we stand at this point!

You know what's really funny?

VIP members will come back here and laugh because they don't see any reason to complain.

:twothumbs:

And those that aren't VIP will come back here, complain, and click on the ads that they are complaining about.

You know what's even better?

I DON'T GIVE A DARN EITHER WAY!!!

I'm just waiting for the RV so I can laugh at all the lopsters :lol:

Agreed! I love this site and love all that you do for us Adam!! I could care less what any guests think because when the RV happens, Adam has got things set up to take great care of us VIP members!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just to be clear...  When I first made the post, I didn't see another thread about it.  As well, I thought I saw various Platinum and VIP members complaining about the ads too so I didn't realize that non members were the only ones seeing them.     So, all I was doing was giving some helpful advice from a noob perspective who was considering becoming a Platinum VIP member.  

So...  I guess I have now have been officially schooled on how things work and what kind of attitude to keep around here!  HA! 

And I certainly was not trying to take away from any of the most excellent advice that happens here!

GO RV!

Edited by TCRooster
  • Upvote 3