Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is up with the in your face banner ads?

flahenry

Your not alone I think the majority of us are seeing it.  I just go to their right upper hand corner of the pic and press the little X box.  All it does is makes room for another ad.  A lot uninteresting junk appears.  <_<  Very discouraging to see this site bombarded with ads.  It was just on top, now its on the side, and the bottom of the screen, and worst of all, its in the topics.  :blink:  Enough already!!!!!

Yep

Are you guys on your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop? I've notified Adam. :twothumbs:

-

Desktop here, Markinsa

I dont have any at all.

Lucky

I think it's stuff that you look at on the internet?

They keep track of it & send the same kind of ads?

right here on this site? why?

Haha! I don't remember looking at "70 year old grandma trying to look 40" or how to manage your eyebrows" or "23 Wal-Mart freaks you won't believe"

Maybe I did???? Anything is possible!!!!!

Exactly. I don't remember either

but it is showing up in the topics....wierd

In topics and in every single thread in all sections.

I was only seeing the ads on my iPad. It would not allow me to log on 2 devices until I changed my password. I really don't like to stay logged into ANY site. The content of the ads is really frustrating.

Unfortunately, the site only knows you are VIP if you are logged in. Otherwise you're just a regular viewer and you'll get served with ads.

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

I have learned that psycho men take a lot of selfies...hummm who knew

and that if I eat really gross slimy things that grow in the ocean I can lose 50 lbs..whooooooo

Oh yea and that russian girls are lonely

.....and they spend a lot of time in the bathroom, where they keep their flowers, and Lord knows what else, in the crapper.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So,I posted a question--under the QUESTIONS section, this morning asking why there are HUGE ads now popping up in the middle of the threads and now I can't find my post. What did I do wrong now? 

That post was merged with this topic.  See post #30.

-

See Adam,s answer, he is getting paid to allow these ads.. maybe gets a kickback whenever someone opens these up..why not just a header ad instead of a half page of ads? Not sure what to think about inundating this dinar information site with these types of commercial ads.. it is sad to see this happen although I understand his need to make money and VIP section payments maybe slowing down.. I visit this site daily for updates and hope Adam will reconsider this format as most people are commenting on their dislike.. please keep up with all the pertinent dinar info.. thanks

• Upvote 3

These Ads kick my ADHD into over drive......and I like it.   :backflip: 

GO RV, and NO BV

HA! Good on ya mate! :twothumbs:

i believe if you are a VIP you don't get the posts.

i am not having any trouble.

I do believe you are correct, sir!

I'm actually starting to wonder... if the ads are really that annoying, perhaps I should put up even MORE of them to convince people to join VIP

What do you think, everyone? Should I start with popup ads or those really fun ones that take you from your content and force you to watch a video for 20 seconds before you get to see the content? And should you get one of those ads every time you open the page, or only every other page?

(:lol: see where this is going? :lol:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I personally don't find this very amusing. I too am a business owner and would never try to put my clients in a bind like this to push a VIP membership on them. 

That's like saying..."I'm going to annoy the crap outta you till you give me more money" 

Not trying to neg ya Adam--I appreciate this site and the info I glean from it--but this ad thing doesn't sit well with me personally and as a businessman myself.

Look at everyone else's comments--not too many fans of this.

Jus' sayin'......

Edited by climber7
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1