Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS burn 45 people to death in captured Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi

I would never flatter them by calling them ISIS or ISIL

Daash has a 30 year plan and we don't even have a 1 year plan. This will go nuclear eventually. They don't need to get it through customs, just into the ports. And yet we do nothing about Iran's nuclear program.  Sure hope I'm wrong here.

Thanks Trinity

Socal you reminded me of something I saw long ago. I did a search on it and found it. This has been published almost everywhere it could be back after the towers fell in 2001. The author is Anis Sharosh and was as much of a concern back then as it is more germane the closer we get to 2020. I lifted this off of WND but if I remember correctly I used to get it online from the Boston Globe in 2003 - or some newspaper from Boston. Its called the 20 year plan but it has been longer than 20 years that this has been in action. Draw your own conclusions.

Anis Shorrosh, author of ”Islam Revealed” and ”The True Furqan,” is a Christian Arab-American who emigrated from Arab-controlled Jerusalem in January 1967.

”The following is my analysis of Islamic invasion of America, the agenda of Islamists and visible methods to take over America by the year 2020,” Shorrosh says. ”Will Americans continue to

sleep through this invasion as they did when we were attacked on 9/11?”

1. Terminate America’s freedom of speech by replacing it with

statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only.

What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ”Abed.”

3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith.

4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office to bring about favorable legislation toward Islam and support potential sympathizers by block voting.

5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the Internet as possible by buying the related corporations or a controlling stock.

6. Yield to the fear of the imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – black gold. America’s economy depends on oil and 41 percent of it comes from the Middle East.

7. Yell ”foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the

Quran” anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.

8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions and get

membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. (Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America

are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?) Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way.

9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:

• Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961).

• Use no birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later.

• Muslim men must marry American women and Islamize them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one can’t legally marry four at one time. This is a legal

solution in America.

• Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2,000 released inmates have joined al-Qaida worldwide). Only a few ”sleeper cells” have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil.

10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1,500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical

Christians and democracy. There are currently 300 exclusively Muslim schools in the U.S. which teach loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution. In January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy

in Washington mailed 4,500 packets of the Quran and videos promoting Islam to America’s high schools – free of charge. Saudi Arabia would not allow the U.S. to reciprocate.

11. Provide very sizeable monetary Muslim grants to colleges and universities in America to establish ”Centers for Islamic studies” with Muslim directors to promote Islam in higher-education institutions.

12. Let the entire world know through propaganda, speeches, seminars, local and national media that terrorists have hijacked Islam, when in truth, Islam hijacked the terrorists.

13. Appeal to the historically compassionate and sensitive Americans for sympathy and tolerance towards Muslims in America who are portrayed as mainly immigrants from oppressed countries.

14. Nullify America’s sense of security by manipulating the intelligence community with misinformation. Periodically terrorize Americans with reports of impending attacks on bridges, tunnels, water supplies, airports, apartment buildings and malls.

15. Form riots and demonstrations in the prison system demanding Islamic Sharia as the way of life, not America’s justice system.

16. Open numerous charities throughout the U.S., but use the funds to support Islamic terrorism with American dollars.

17. Raise interest in Islam on America’s campuses by insisting freshman take at least one course on Islam.

18. Unify the numerous Muslim lobbies in Washington, mosques, Islamic student centers, educational organizations, magazines and papers by Internet and an annual convention to

coordinate plans, propagate the faith and engender news in the media.

19. Send intimidating messages and messengers to the outspoken individuals who are critical of Islam and seek to eliminate them by hook or crook.

20. Applaud Muslims as loyal citizens of the U.S. by spotlighting their voting record as the highest percentage of all

minority and ethic groups in America.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

the more i think on it the less sense it makes to me.  how can a band of thugs all of a sudden appear in less than 5 years and become the biggest threat to the middle east?!  the latest reports show that now egypt has gotten involved since isis beheaded over 20 egyptian coptic christians.  this threat has now picked a fight with how many countries at the same time and no one is able to put them down??  really?!  syria, iraq, saudi arabia, jordan, egypt, and the list keeps climbing but yet and still they thrive and continue to molest the peace of nationS.  who is backing this group because i am stretched to believe they are doing this all by themselves.  to attack a country is one thing but to be bold enough to attack multiple nations at the same time is unbelievable.

Much agreed Trinity. My twist is that it is tempting to let them all burn until the Arabs stand up and commit their own to die in the cause of eliminating ISIS, which is made up of Saddam's former henchman and fellow Batthist . The US can coordinate everything from intel, to supplies, to training, even some Special Ops stuff, but only after the countries of the ME standup and commit to the fight, the goal of eliminating ISIS.

A complete and immediate irradiation of all sources of finances for ISIS from captured oil fields, to banks where they hold their money, to supply depots and vehicles. With all, surrounding countries placing a total embargo upon them, including all black market conduits. One month of solid bombing, 24/7 should weaken the entire bunch and allow the affected countries to mop up with their ground troops, again while we feed them on site intel.

• Upvote 1

Lest we forget, the CIA gave birth to Osama Bin Laden and breastfed his organization during the 1980′s. Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, told the House of Commons that Al Qaeda was unquestionably a product of Western intelligence agencies. Mr. Cook explained that Al Qaeda, which literally means an abbreviation of “the database” in Arabic, was originally the computer database of the thousands of Islamist extremists, who were trained by the CIA and funded by the Saudis, in order to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan....

"The CIA giving birth to Osama Bin Laden..." is a misnomer. It is not based entirely in fact. Bin Laden was expelled from the KSA after espousing the Wahibiist philosophy and being too violent for the House of Saud. Bin Laden was a Shiek and was afforded all rights given to Shieks and this included Fatawa's. His issuance of a Fatwa to declare war on the USA was not widely known but was issued around 1996 to 1999. The birth of Bin Laden starts with his expulsion from KSA, continues on to Ethiopia where he tries to start a construction company and then moves to Afghanistan. His history winds through Ethiopia and the KSA before and after the US Afghanistan War. Before the USA entered into Afghanistan, the Soviets tried to take Afghanistan and failed but only doing so after Americans indirectly introduced surface to air missiles to the Afghan rebels to take out Soviet helicopters. It was then that the Afghans were to take the upper hand in the Afghan Soviet war. Bin Laden was always against the USA and stated that until the infidels were removed from the lands of Islam then a true caliphate could never come. The Fatwa he issued to declare war against the USA used the infamous verse from the Quran that rarely sees the day of light today, verse 9:5. This verse is the justification Bin Laden uses to kill all unbelievers and eventually the towers. To say the USA gave birth to Bin Laden isn't even factual in the slightest. While the USA may have helped perpetuated the propaganda that Bin Laden espoused, Bin Laden's beliefs were solidified before he ever arrived in Afghanistan. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

Much agreed Trinity. My twist is that it is tempting to let them all burn until the Arabs stand up and commit their own to die in the cause of eliminating ISIS, which is made up of Saddam's former henchman and fellow Batthist . The US can coordinate everything from intel, to supplies, to training, even some Special Ops stuff, but only after the countries of the ME standup and commit to the fight, the goal of eliminating ISIS.

A complete and immediate irradiation of all sources of finances for ISIS from captured oil fields, to banks where they hold their money, to supply depots and vehicles. With all, surrounding countries placing a total embargo upon them, including all black market conduits. One month of solid bombing, 24/7 should weaken the entire bunch and allow the affected countries to mop up with their ground troops, again while we feed them on site intel.

Intel of that you are describing must come from the indigenous people who live in those areas. There is a code amongst muslims that is from the Quran/Hadiths. This code has even been something of a controversy here in the USA with the a muslim FBI agent refusing to go against fellow muslims. That code is that no muslim shall go against another muslim. Whether we want to call ISIS/ISIL or Daash Islamic or not, their own view is that they ARE Islamic. It is this view that others in the world do not take lightly as it brings ramifications such as this Islamic code of going against another muslim to bear. Why do I bring up this code it is because if we are to gather the intel on ISIS then we need to either circumvent or have muslims break this code. Intel in the middle east does not come easy nor does it come without loss of life to the indigenous people. The culture of the ME is vastly different than the culture of the West. To infiltrate that culture is to break down many many walls. We lost our intel when the stupid idiot in charge for political reasons pulled everyone out of Iraq including contacts to vital intel. It has been estimated that by the time we get our intel back to where it once was in the ME, it is going to take years not days or months. The current POSoTUS has done great harm to the intel gathering apparatus that was once the bane of the likes of alBaghdadi. Remove the shackles from our soldiers for ROE and do not threaten them with Court Marshals everytime they go to pull the trigger, then bombing runs would be shortened thus less collateral damage would take place. The enemy knows our ROE and they use it to their advantage. Remove their advantage, use overwhelming force, humiliate the enemy and the enemy would be remiss to fight back. To many bombing runs are nothing more of annoyance anymore. They are blanket coverage when surgical strikes are more effective. Air superiority is only as good as the boots on the ground. Ever turn on the lights and watch the roaches scurry? Turn off the lights and see the roaches come out from hiding? ITs the same thing that happens when you begin bombing campaigns and it is the reason you need boots on the ground. Sure you catch a couple of roaches  but most of them go into hiding after a sustained campaign. If anything the Vietnam war should have taught this to us. Sustained bombing campaigns have very ineffective use the longer they continue (diminishing returns). Boots on the ground invariably must be used to flesh out the roaches in order for them to be taken out. 

Edited by Theseus