Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV-1 IQD=$8.76.

Luigi1

Why do these moderators let these morons post  this crap on these forums is beyond me roflmfao!!!!!!! :confused2:

crap yes, but in this world freedom of speech also,

rumours are in rumour section, have fun with it

maybe luigi will be prank calling your house next who knows, have fun with it

Why do these moderators let these morons post  this crap on these forums is beyond me roflmfao!!!!!!! :confused2:

For the same reason you still have the ability to post. Please see the forum rules :rulez: concerning complaining about the moderation of this website. This one is free, the next isn't.

• Upvote 1

"my bank" just called and said the RV took place at 1 IQD = $94

Quadruple YEAH

Luigi.....I'm not sure whether to tell you to STAY OFF THE DRUGS or START TAKING SOME. When you feel inclined to post any more TerryK spew......stop, bend over, kick your own @ss.

:D

Now that's funny...Takes a talented Circus Artist to be capable of performing  such  an action

I may be out of line but...I am sick of this crap...even in the rumor section....I feel that this crap that Luigi keeps posting is beneath the standards of the rumor section. Mods, can we please come up with a separate section for such items....this site IS, IMHO, far better than rec*aps! If people want that then, type in the URL and enjoy. Sorry for the rant....

• Upvote 2

We've been over this and over this.  We bring the Rumors here, so you don't have to go there, and to allow these rumors to be vetted for truthfulness no matter how outlandish the claims.  

You people consider the source and quit whining about it.  

If you can't take it, stay out of the Rumor section.  

Really, how many rumors have you read, in the last 4-5 years, any rumor that had even a grain of truth in them?  Com'on Really!

• Upvote 4

I may be out of line but...I am sick of this crap...even in the rumor section....I feel that this crap that Luigi keeps posting is beneath the standards of the rumor section. Mods, can we please come up with a separate section for such items....this site IS, IMHO, far better than rec*aps! If people want that then, type in the URL and enjoy. Sorry for the rant....

This section has already become "Luigi's Corner" the "Rumor Section" has been Hi-Jacked!!!

We've been over this and over this. We bring the Rumors here, so you don't have to go there, and to allow these rumors to be vetted for truthfulness no matter how outlandish the claims.

You people consider the source and quit whining about it.

If you can't take it, stay out of the Rumor section.

Really, how many rumors have you read, in the last 4-5 years, any rumor that had even a grain of truth in them? Com'on Really!

-

Well - there was that one time ... at band camp ...

• Upvote 1

This section has already become "Luigi's Corner" the "Rumor Section" has been Hi-Jacked!!!

But ( for sake of truth...) he's not the only one reporting rumors on this forum.... And bottom line....We ALL know ( at least after a few days of  being around any Dinar site / forum) that  99.99% of rumors are lies & crap anyway.

Rumors will be rumors.....from slightly credible to superduper fiction stuff. It's ( and always will be) up to us to check them and choose what to believe ( already being mentally prepared to the fact that 99.99% of the time  it will be crap & lies)

Edited by umbertino