Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Ugaili sue against al-Maliki for treason

yota691

Oh he's carrying it out

I'm curious how far he's gonna get

This guy quit his job in 2009 because he couldn't get no where trying to stop corruption

If he thinks he's going to press charges against maliki for what isis did I think he's goofy

We will see , if maliki gets indighted

This is only some guy saying he's going to file a law suit or he filed one

The court has to see enough " evidence " to bring it before the court , then an indightment might be handed down

He has imunity

Look at chalibi he robbed a bank in jordan and instead of facing charges he left the country

Now he's in iraq , he got away with hundreds of millions of dollars

Maliki will be gone before he's convicted ,

Maliki is richer than saddam was he's got billions and bribery is a way of life in the Middle East , I hear maliki likes Lebanon

Allawi was accused of wide spread corruption , nothing has happened to him either

Google any of their names with the word corruption

They all accuse everyone of stealing , killing , and corruption

In the us we got two party's accusing the other of corruption , in iraq they have three major ones kurds , shittes , sunnis

Then there's a dozen other smaller ones floating around within the three major ones

And they all got their media pumping their agendas

• Upvote 1

If he had immunity, I still don't think he'd risk staying in Iraq. And that's if he actually did personally steal all the money people claim he has. If he's a billionaire he has no reason to stay in Iraq if he could potentially get treason charges and go to prison forever. I don't buy it.

He might be wealthy like most prominent politicians in any society get to, but maybe he likes the control and power or just really wants to serve Iraq still. What power does a Vice President have? It's not much. It's a flashy title and nothing else. Delegated busy work, meetings to attend, and for those of you that suspect it, under the table deals for him to eek out with other corrupt people.

But it's not adding up. Risk of imprisonment, supposed billions in accounts, already served his time as PM? He should be long gone by now. Maybe he's innocent of everything that he's being framed for or accused and just wants to do what he can to keep Iraq from falling into the pits again.

Just playing devil's advocate to get people thinking/talking about this.

Personally I don't have enough knowledge or evidence to judge him 100% either way.

• Upvote 1

So we're gonna have to wait and see

This guy has 500 people he could go after but he chose maliki

Let's see if he ends up in a ditch

They got killers for hire over there and maliki has billions

Usama had a couple hundred million dollars and he had an army of militants

This guy has been after maliki for years if maliki was such a killer why didn't maliki have him killed ?

All we got to go by is the crooked media storys

• Upvote 1

I would like to think Maliki, is going down, but he is the original Teflon Man! Nothing ever sticks to him. He has been charged a bunch of times, and is still hanging around mucking up things!!Go RV or RI Soon!!!

Nwguy has a point. How long have the accusations and charges been flying around? More Red meat for the anti-Maliki crowd.

Edited by Calijim1

We are basing all our opinions and "knowledge" about goings-on and characters in Iraq on their media. Is that wise? Probably not. Obviously it has DVers calling for Maliki's hanging when none of you known him personally or have any way to 100% prove the accusations against him. Not saying he's an angel or nothing he's accused of is real, but all of it? I doubt it. Some of it may be political targeting just like happens in other countries.

Staying level-headed and judgment free is an important virtue in online discussions and speculation games like this one. Jumping to conclusions or letting bias and preconceived notions based on past dictators and other events completely win over one school of thought in your mind where it causes everything you respond with to be full of hate, poison, and frankly "terrorist-like" mentality is really unbecoming of supposed smart, good-natured people looking to increase their capital wealth in a legal and economical fashion.

Your right tqueezy

That's exactly how I feel about it

Soon people will say you love maliki

But as for me after reading iraqi media for the last few years ive learned from exoerience they are not reliable

Don't know maliki don't like him any more than the rest of them

I think people need a reason to justify why the rv hasn't happened over the last decade so they are wishful thinking it was maliki

They been so excited at the news for years and are excited right now

I'm not excited anymore

If they want to be excited that's their business but I'm not going to pretend an article says something that it doesn't say just to pretend I got a reason to be excited

I can read

I'm not a cheer leader

I'll cheer if they rv but I'm not cheering for nothing

I heard all my life polititions all lie , they all steal

So iraq is normal

Chalibi had warehouses full of counterfit dollars and dinars and got caught red handed with them , nothing happened to him

The people loved him because he was able to steal more than anyone else

They take pride in that

The biggest culprit was Ahmed Chalabi, everyone’s favorite crook. He had warehouses full of counterfeit bills of both eras. Eventually, he was caught, but he never was tried or fined for the crime of which the magnitude was staggering. Being of the same crooked mentality of the stooges now in power in Iraq, Chalabi was named as Minister of Energy. Instead of disavowing such actions, the quislings held Chalabi in high esteem because he was able to rob much more than they could. http://www.uruknet.info/?p=17291

Lol

http://www.malcomlagauche.com/id1.html

GMT 11:10 2015 Wednesday, February 18 : Last Updated

Sued in the case of money laundering

Raid on the headquarters of "HSBC" in Geneva

A. P. B.

Conducting raids Wednesday morning in the HSBC bank headquarters in Switzerland and open a criminal investigation against the bank in the money-laundering case, what the public prosecutor announced in the Canton of Geneva.
 London: The public prosecutor said in a statement:  "the public prosecutor declares that it is the impact of information that has been disclosed publicly recently for bank HSBC Private Bank (Switzerland), filed a criminal lawsuit against the bank and the unknown" on charges of aggravated money laundering. The raid took place in the offices of HSBC and vested in the Attorney General of the Canton of Geneva Olivier Journo with the help of the plaintiff first Live Bertosa. The lawsuit was filed against the bank is that it is possible, "in the light of evolution," the investigation expanded to include people materialists "suspected of committing acts of whitening" or involvement in such acts.

Bank HSBC at the heart of the scandal of tax evasion and money laundering has become known as "Suisse Lex", after detecting leaked by a former employee of the bank information is informational Engineer Herve Valsaana. According to documents Suisse Lex, the billions of dollars passed through the bank in order to smuggle them from taxes or laundered through front companies.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz3S6jIhG49

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196881-maliki-and-al-shahristani-and-saadi-al-bayati-a-scandal-suisse-lex-list/page-2#ixzz3S7KwxHqr

• Upvote 1

After growing demands trial ..amaliki still outside the walls of the court February 18, 2015 BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq demanding the trial of former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as a "war criminal" has become a popular and political demand, Iraq will not settle only transmits it to the courts for committing abuses and wide in Iraq during his tenure as prime minister, including the establishment and management of an armed militia committed numerous violations in Albulad.

oan Maliki committed during his tenure great crimes can live up to the amount to war crimes, especially during the protests period witnessed Anbar province and severe repression carried out by the subsidiaries of the owners forces, popular and political demands Maliki refer to the judiciary continues to increase to gain a penalty criminal actions in Iraq, and the fact that al-Maliki is not accused of crimes collectively or other atrocities and embezzlement and communicating with foreign bodies extermination, or the perpetrator of the crimes Chip her newborn, he co-conspirator on Iraq for more than 36 years, or being handed one-third of the territory of the international terrorist groups (k Daash), or other Iranian terrorist groups messing around and wreak in Iraq, killing and destruction, and practiced the worst kinds of looting under various names, even if al-Maliki live in any country in the world would have been committed to prison with his inner gang looted the country and impoverished slaves Since the first day of the so-called Day of change, ie, on the assumption as the new Prime Minister of Iraq, "Haider al-Abadi," and the people waiting for the assignment of al-Maliki to the judiciary, which later turned out that the alleged change is only the exchange of roles, no more no less despite All attempts Abadi desperate and miserable, and the last five months have proved that the whole process is laughed at chins, and those who do not believe he has to read the list of accusations made by the judge, "Rahim Ugaili" up to 40 criminal counts in the forefront of high treason and demanded Ugaili to take legal action and trigger lawsuits punitive against the accused Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, and mentions that the judge Ugaili president of the National Center for Legal and Judicial Studies filed a complaint against former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki tried asking what was guilty of crimes against the Iraqi people.

The student Ugaili directing several charges to al-Maliki, including high treason, as he was the commander of the armed forces, while the fall of one-third of Iraq, however, the terrorist Daash organization, and is caused by the arming of these criminal organization mechanics and sophisticated weapons the Iraqi army estimated value (more than $ 15 billion). As well as his trial over the massacre of Spyker when implicated thousands of young people (not the coach predestined for electoral purposes perverted, and push them to the camp in Salah al-Din and leave them there without training or weapons with which to defend themselves and without military justification for their presence there, making them hunting easy for a terrorist organization killed all ugliest crime in the history of modern Iraq, as well as committing major massacres against the Iraqi people is genocide and crimes against humanity in Zerga and Hawija, Fallujah, Ramadi and committing major massacre in Karbala against supporters of Mr. Sarkhi Hassani 2014. caused by the tragedies suffered by minorities of Christians and Aesidein,

in addition to the publication of corruption in the military and security establishment embezzlement systematic by aliens arrested commissions for armament contracts and supply the army and internal security forces, and the sale of positions and ranks is owed, and took Alatwat, and shed some Baathists from relatives of the figures in the call on the leadership of the military, security and judicial institution Party, and shed sword mop them to ensure their loyalty and lack of exit for obedience to implement Ajindath outlaw and Aldstor. kzlk detente in the appointment of military commanders and the formation of security and military institutions have no basis in the Constitution or in law. The deviation army building sectarian approach and Aqsaúa. ommarsh work of emergency without the authorization of the House of Representatives and the execution of prisoners and implementation of arbitrary arrests, as well as violation of the independence of the judiciary and interfering in its affairs and establish its own militia and support with state funds and weapons, mechanisms and give its members the identities of the state to implement Ajindath illegal and is caused in the loss of what more than 1000 billion US dollars of Iraq's money as stated by the Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji earlier without achieves finished one, in addition to violating international agreements and pledges Iraq before the United Nations and the international community, while members of the Mujahideen targeted the creation of killings and the displacement Ksra. ourgem all popular and political demands to prosecute al-Maliki as a war criminal, but he is still outside the walls of the court by political deals.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=www.aliraqnews.com&sandbox=1

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1