Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 2-18-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam!  In your opinion... what role will DEBT play in the Iraqi economy?  Debt-forgiveness from other nations aside, will Iraq be "debt-free" when they finally lift the program rate?  Most countries are deep in the red.  Iraq has unimaginable wealth potential... will they absorb some of this debt when they RV (as compensation) to put them on a more level economic playing field with the rest of the world?  

Thanks for all you do!  WHN

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I've been invested in the Dinar for 4 years now....time flies when your having fun reading your website!  So, I hope you don't think this is a dumb question (blame it on my fake hair color if it is), but with so many countries devaluing their currencies to leverage themselves, and Iraq building their infrastructure, what's their motivation to increase their value at this time?  Wouldn't it  cost them more to rebuild if they increased their value?  I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation so I'm hoping you will tell me to put my nagging mind to rest.  

Thank you.  Nadia 

• Upvote 1

Good morning Brilliant NON guru.

You've taught us to prepare...safely prepare.

With that in mind; my question deals with those of us with Corporate Certificates.

Why one of your attorneys instead of a Coopers or KPMG?

SAFELY Prepare!!

We've all heard stories of attorneys, accountants and such absconding with their client's entire fortunes. Honestly that is an issue I am concerned about.

You've done your diligent research and gotten agreements with attorneys you're going to put us in touch with. I've NO problem with that or you (certainly not you) but these people are going to be transporting mega bucks worth of dinar.....temptation......

Wouldn't a Coopers or KPMG type of global firm have resources, expertise, experience   & insurance to preclude any potential theft?

Don't want to go through all these past years, finally have substantial resources all for naught.

Thanks again for helping me to broaden my, previously, narrow mindset on so many things.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, thanks for all you do! I have read the initials GCR lately, in some referenced Iraqi Gazette News (where they were talking about issuing smaller denomination Dinar, in Country, on Thursday). This is new to me, do you know what the initials GCR mean? (:-))

Question

Why should Iraq change to dinar from the dollar. The longer they hold on to using the dollar the better off they are. They get $ for oil, and spend $ for everything. The dinar just sets there in our hands drawing "0" interest. What would benefit Iraq to RV?

Adam,

WHY do you think the 2015 budget has NOT been published in the Gazette as of yet?  It has been MORE than three days since the President has signed it.

Do you think they are just WAITING until ALL the critical laws are passed?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Can you help me understand why a country would RV their currency when there seems to be so many security issues of which could embolden the enemy (ISIL) by their exchange?

If they won't RV until security is more established then, would you agree that our (Iraq's) RV is a lot further out (years)?

Edited by GameChanger

Hello Adam. Thanks for all that you and crew do. Question: main stream media now say that ISIS is gaining more territory in Iraq and Syria and elsewhere. Reports from them daily. NINA reports al-Bagdadi finally died from bombing injuries. 47 ISIS criminal killed in battle with Peshmerga , a cell broken up in Kirkuk 6 arrested, spring offensive to regain all ISIS held Iraqi territory to start shortly, so on and so on. Your a guy in the know. We all know that a stable security situation is also needed for a RV or RI. What's the real picture along these lines that I have described?

Good morning Adam, mods and staff.  My question for today is this. Since Baghdad did not pay the Kurds the agreed upon amount of  600 million dollars they were suppose to receive and the Kurds called them a bankrupt country, do you think that is the only reason why the HCA didn't become a HCL? Or at least a major factor for their differences now. Seems to me that Baghdad lost some face on that move. What is your opinion of this? Thanks

• Upvote 1