Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FDA turning my friend into real life Jean Valjean

cranster

I want to bring your attention to egregious Government Malfeasance and tyranny. This is not hypothetical. It is happening to one of my best friends Daniel Smith. He's facing 37 years in prison for manufacturing a legal substance called MMS. His trial is going to take place in Federal Court in Spokane Wa. on 3/2/15

Here is a news article about his case.

http://www.inlander.com/spokane/when-a-miracle-meets-the-fda/Content?oid=2138224

In a related case. The FDA seized, and kidnapped 7 children because their parents had MMS, (Again legal) in their bathroom Cupboard. They were not manufacturing it. They merely possessed it.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/7-children-taken-from-parents-during-search-for-mi/18793/P9S1iYaoUEuIXypDAa_3kQ

I don’t believe those children have been returned to their parents.

Here is a brief filed by a gentleman who videotapes these types of cases to prevent wrong doing by our courts, and government. It is outrageous what they are doing to this man, and tyranny of the highest order. 

Finally. In that brief it states that the government exceeded the scope of a search warrant to seize Daniels emails including personal emails going back to 2001 which would have been 6 years prior to the “alleged” crime under investigation. Many of those emails seized prior to the scope of the search warrant were private emails between Daniel and myself, as we were in business together during that time period. I believe the Government has violated my 4th amendment right privacy.

Edited by cranster

Unfortunately the brief is a pdf file and didn't upload. If anyone knows how to link it or upload it I would appreciate it. It is a must read, and details Judicial misconduct, and Governmental malfeasance. The person who filed it went to law school for 3 years but didn't get his license to practice. Instead he is a journalist who films trials like these for oversight against judicial, and government corruption. He filed a habeus corpus in case this judge has him arrested prior to the trial just for requesting to film the trial for Daniels protection against Judicial misconduct.

Judge Peterson is a Federal Judge who was appointed to the bench by Congress in 2010 so she was appointed by this administration. The misconduct, and tyranny is no surprise, 

Edited by cranster