Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR holds lifted...funds are now on the move for payouts.

Luigi1

from another source...

CAN YOU SAY PAYDAY PAYDAY PAYDAY.

2-13-15 Intel Guru Sem: I AM HERE TO TELL YOU RV/GCR WAS WRONG FOR ONCE: FUNDS MOVED WITH HOLDS LIFTED AS OF LAST NIGHT.  CAN YOU SAY GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS?

2-13-2015   Intel Guru Bulldog75   THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST CONDITIONS WE HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME FOR IRAQ. THE MOST CRITICAL SITUATION HERE, RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT, IS THE IRAQ BUDGET BEING OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN THE GAZETTE AND THE LOWER DEMONS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FROM THE BANKS TO THE PUBLIC. REMEMBER, IRAQ CITIZENS ARE CURRENTLY USING THE US DOLLAR. IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED, THE USD WILL BE CALLED IN OVER THE WEEKEND AND THE LOWER DENOMS COME OUT IN EXCHANGE WITH A "RE-VALUE". THIS WILL NOT BE AN RI. MINIMUM RATES SHOULD BE 3.33 UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 11.11 DEPENDING WHO YOU ARE ; AND WHERE YOU ARE. 

LET'S PARTY

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

Please will someone anyone exchange my dinar at .25 per dinar than you can make all the profit when it comes out at 38 bucks or 11 bucks or god forbid the elusive 3.86 per dinar..  I need the money now so I am willing to take a bath on it considering the future value.....  C,mon Terryk  and all you other bulldog ,sem and all you other %&%$&$ that have been saying the same retreaded crap with your sourced etc...  Been in this ten years now and the same old people saying the same stuff they said 10 years ago.... 

almost comical it is ..... So just pay me twenty five cents per dinar a fraction of what it is worth according to you Gurus thats all i need for my family emergency.......heck i could even go down to 6 cents per just to get the exact amount of money i need to avoid a tragedy  so give me 40 grand and i will give you 750000 of dinar new uncirculated notes bought from t ali at dinar trade. Another questionable person... 

thanks 

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 3

hahahahaha   hello   every one   --- here  at  3v-star  wentworth  --- we  sell our  dinar  for  easy  profits

but  you have too hold onto  it  until the  big event  ---my dinar  is FREE FREE  FREE   ,, the  handleing fee is  a little steep    :lol: 

man  really  11..11   per    ---------   gotta  love  the  folks  with  insight

• Upvote 1

from another source...

CAN YOU SAY PAYDAY PAYDAY PAYDAY.

2-13-15 Intel Guru Sem: I AM HERE TO TELL YOU RV/GCR WAS WRONG FOR ONCE: FUNDS MOVED WITH HOLDS LIFTED AS OF LAST NIGHT.  CAN YOU SAY GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS?

2-13-2015   Intel Guru Bulldog75   THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST CONDITIONS WE HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME FOR IRAQ. THE MOST CRITICAL SITUATION HERE, RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT, IS THE IRAQ BUDGET BEING OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN THE GAZETTE AND THE LOWER DEMONS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED FROM THE BANKS TO THE PUBLIC. REMEMBER, IRAQ CITIZENS ARE CURRENTLY USING THE US DOLLAR. IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED, THE USD WILL BE CALLED IN OVER THE WEEKEND AND THE LOWER DENOMS COME OUT IN EXCHANGE WITH A "RE-VALUE". THIS WILL NOT BE AN RI. MINIMUM RATES SHOULD BE 3.33 UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 11.11 DEPENDING WHO YOU ARE ; AND WHERE YOU ARE. 

LET'S PARTY

Bulldog needs to be neutered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Please will someone anyone exchange my dinar at .25 per dinar than you can make all the profit when it comes out at 38 bucks or 11 bucks or god forbid the elusive 3.86 per dinar..  I need the money now so I am willing to take a bath on it considering the future value.....  C,mon Terryk  and all you other bulldog ,sem and all you other %&%$&$ that have been saying the same retreaded crap with your sourced etc...  Been in this ten years now and the same old people saying the same stuff they said 10 years ago.... 

almost comical it is ..... So just pay me twenty five cents per dinar a fraction of what it is worth according to you Gurus thats all i need for my family emergency.......heck i could even go down to 6 cents per just to get the exact amount of money i need to avoid a tragedy  so give me 40 grand and i will give you 750000 of dinar new uncirculated notes bought from t ali at dinar trade. Another questionable person... 

thanks 

I'm with you, I'll sell out for .25 in heart beat too! I'll make you famous!!! All right who's buyin!!

I got 1 to 1 at the bank yesterday!!!

cashed in all my coins at the bank   

and the exchange rate was 1 to 1

so it can happen!!!

lol

"...........................................someone needs to eat a few more prunes!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Yep

The longer we wait the stupider they get!

No comment  on the "they " and the  "we"......

Time will tell

Edited by umbertino