Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you still a RV believer?

JayLay

Good find Snowglobe!

I am still holding onto hope, once they hammer out the HCL I think we are golden.  Maybe March 1st with the taxation kicking in.

Do you really believe that the RV will follow the HCL law ?  Will you be all that disappointed if it doesn't ?  I kanda' feel like we will hear that they passed the HCL and still no RV. Just my gut feeling. I hope that my gut is wrong, but I just can't help but to feel that way.

Do you really believe that the RV will follow the HCL law ?  Will you be all that disappointed if it doesn't ?  I kanda' feel like we will hear that they passed the HCL and still no RV. Just my gut feeling. I hope that my gut is wrong, but I just can't help but to feel that way.

No..I believe we will still be waiting for implementation and then for some time for them to work out the kinks...how long..NO ONE knows...but i think there will be time after HCL is passed.

But I will be glad to be wrong!!

• 3 weeks later...

No, I'm not changing my opinions to a LOP, however I have been struggling to see the facts that a RV is in the near future.

History shows, especially with Iraq, that the facts supporting a RV need strong stability, economic backing, and structure in place to support it. Until Iraq becomes highly dependant on imports, I do not see this happening soon even amidst the positive news.

I'm not one to be pessimistic, however I'm just not seeing it coming soon. It's always coming to the "Ok, this passed....BUT this is next." Trust me I want to believe and I'm hanging onto my IQD till it does even if I have to pass to the next generation. I'm just losing faith that it's in my lifetime.

I agree and even though it's a fact that Iraq has made more progress in 2014-2015 than in the last 10+ years, I just don't see an RV happening this year!  Yet, I still have hope that it will!

I just bought because it was pretty.

I think they still have some stuff to get ironed out...implementing HCL is certainly the biggest that I am aware of.

I have faith in Iraq...Abadi is kicking ass and taking names.

When....eh no one knows...but we are making permanent progress.

keep-crossing-fingers.jpg

Legs, arms, thumbs,eyes, toes, and T's

I'm still a Dinar believer, not really a "RV" believer. Never from the begining have I once believed that one day we would wake up millionaires. Stuff like that just doesn't happen. I guess sure someone hits it rich on a penny stock but rarely does it happen, and in the case of currency and Iraq I don't see tht happening.

I bought in back in the very early days thinking this war torn country and currency is undervalued, if they get their country together maybe I make 2x, 3x what I put in. I never expected my $500 I paid for a million back in the early days to morph into a million bucks or more.

This is taking longer than I expected but honestly to date I'm up a few hundred on my investment maybe more down the road, maybe it goes to nothing. I never expected it to take this long I figured in maybe 3-5 years after buying I sell my dinar for a few grand and  make a few bucks.

i'm still hoding on and I do see some interesting and positive things happening. Iraq got out of chapter 7. They are no longer doing auctions, not really sure what that means but anything different from the status quo of same rate and same acutions for 10 years anything diff has to be good in my mind. Also seems prices are rising and there's Dinar shortages. I'm hoping this is all a good sign of things to come. Some dealers just upped their prices to $925 and were not talking some smalltime dealer were talking like the Dinar Incs and Safe Dinars and Dinar Trades. thats a pretty big deal in my mind.

• Upvote 4

Not that this means anything in terms of the probability of an RV, however for the longest time it seemed like so many more people were trying to dump their Dinar than buy Dinar. In the past week or so I have had a few friends from real life as well as forums comment on Dinar shortages.

One gentlement I talk to on facebook was saying he tried to place a larger order with TreasuryVault and was told they were shot on stock and to check back in a few days. I've heard the same reports from people who tried to buy from a few other sellers as well.

If it were just one dealer I'd think it was a marketing tactic to make it seem like there were shortages but I've heard similar stories from people about 3 different dealers so makes me think its legit.

Again, supply of Dinar has nothing to do with the likelyhood of a price increase or RV but thought it was interesting none the less. I've noticed on here lately no new posts in the sell section when typically there's a new one or two everyday.

Hmmmmm? So there is a possible shortage on the IQD out there. Maybe it is just hype or maybe it is real. Let me throw this out there. I am not saying how many Dinar I have, but wil put this offer out there for those interested. If your looking for one million, I will sell them 0.35 USD : 1 IQD. If your looking for more, I will sell my whole lot for 0.50 USD: 1 IQD.

Hey, you never know. GO RV!!!!

There was a link to ebay selling dinar. Said the rv would be very, very soon. Sent him an email and here is his answer.

New message from: antiquesghaith (5501iconGreenStar_25x25.gif)  
Hi sir rv as officially announced by the iraqi cabinet should be in mid 2016

On ١٥‏/٣‏/٢٠١٥ ١١:٢٨ م, 6169126 wrote:

Details about item: 6169126 sent a message about New Bestseller 2014 Version 900000 Iraqi Dinar 36 Bills 25000 100% Authentic #321693421629

You claim the rv will happen very very soon. Are you talking days, weeks, months or next year?
Thanks
roy

an explaination of the port and its necessity

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbtlpHuZWM

Isn't this the same area that Iraq and Kuwait were having words about a couple of years ago because they both had proposed ports for about the same area and it was not large enough to complete both country's plans? Sure looks like it to me. I remember Iraq's plans were older, but they had to arrive at some kind of understanding.

• Upvote 1

Recently dinar "experts" have been discussing what will attract investors to Iraq. Why invest when you can just buy a couple grand worth of dinar at 1,000% RV return? I'm still wondering where all of the $$ will come from to pay all of us? Right now, Adam's predicted .10 would be amazing! Why would the world's elite allow a million or so average joes to become instant millionaires? The only thing that keeps my hopes up that something good will happen for us is the fact that none of the major news outlets have come out with a "millions of Americans involved in Iraqi Dinar scam" report. Wouldn't 60 Minutes just love to do a story on millions of Americans getting ripped off? My faith has been waning over the last few years but something good must be coming our way if the media continues to avoid reporting this.

• Upvote 4