Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you still a RV believer?

JayLay

Ya they started it I think the little clip the second utube video I put up talks about that

Phase one if not its in the third utube I put up , the third video is the best one it talks about moving to a market economy and why that port is so important for that

It's 8 minutes long

I been trying to follow it for the last 4 years

The third video is the best by far

I posted a link in the news section just before I saw your topic today

It talks about them turning it over to investors because they don't have the funds right now to complete it

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197034-iraq-may-award-grand-faw-port-project-to-investors/

Link to news section topic earlier today

The minister also said only part of a breakwater for the project has been completed, adding that there is “a big delay in the execution of that phase of the project

From that article

I thought it was in the utube but I read it in the article I think, any way it's in the article for sure

• Upvote 2

Iraq relies on ports in neighbouring Kuwait for much of its non-oil trade. The mega port project is also part of a long-term plan to transform Iraq in to a logistics corridor between the Middle East and Europe. There are plans to reconstruct the colonial era railway linking the Gulf to Turkey.

'If Grand Faw port is completed it would be a major event for world transportation. We will shorten the time to reach Europe from 20 days to three or four,' Thani said.

The port will include 7km of quayside for container ships and around 3.5km for general cargo

• Upvote 1

I'm am 100% in ! Go RV ! Here's my take, for years I've heard all of these smart people talking and giving us their opinions and now some of them are jumping ship so to speak. Now if they were so smart how come it took them 10 years to figure it out ! Now we've already paid for the bull (lol) either produce the offspring or I'll turn you into hamburger meat, but I'm going to eat !

I just don't understand why maliki has 50 billion dollars in cash when he's secretly planning a rv

And if he takes that 50 billion dollars and buys up all the dinar then rvs it for a dollar he's gonna have 50 trillion dollars instead of 50 billion

Then he will try to destroy the United states economy by flooding the world with 50 trillion dollars after he takes his dinar to the bank and cashs them in

But the usa will just rv right back and then ole maliki won't know what to do

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's a good idea to quit paying attention to those who distract you from keeping your eye on the ball

And quit reading about the iraqi parliment and isis and crappy iraqi news paper and study up on how currencys actually worked we would know a little more about this rv thing

But noooooo

We got 500 storys about laws being passed and infighting in iraqi congress to look at instead

Why doesn't the usa "just rv" out of its debt ?

There is a starter question

Let's rv!!!

Just push the button , there is a button ya know, a big red one

Once ya get the knowledge , you won't forget it

Then we can all just laugh it off.

I've never seen so much bs in my life as I see on this subject

• Upvote 3

Maybe it's a good idea to quit paying attention to those who distract you from keeping your eye on the ball

And quit reading about the iraqi parliment and isis and crappy iraqi news paper and study up on how currencys actually worked we would know a little more about this rv thing

But noooooo

We got 500 storys about laws being passed and infighting in iraqi congress to look at instead

I'm with ya on that one!

• Upvote 1

I believe its is going to happen, don't know when or what the rate will be. I believe if you choose to be a part of something, stand firn against all odds and stay the coarse. I believe those who stay the coarse will make a  profit, once again, don't know how much, only Iraq can decide that, With that being said, people need to stop complaining and acting like everything posted in the forum somehow points to an RV. If you don't think its going to increase in value, sell and get out, but, by all means quit trying to dash the hopes of others. There is a difference in educating people and bashing them. If you don't believe, take your toys and go home. If the pressure is overwelming, turn the computer off and take a break. Sooner or later this rider will end, and we will get an answer. GOD BLESS!!!

I wish someone woukd put together a link with all the revalue articles " from the news section" so we can be reminded about the rv instead of being reminded only by the gurus who lie when they type

Surely barzani knows about the rv if we know

So why doesn't he just buy 10 or twenty trillion dinar since it's going to rv any day now

Then barzani would have 20 trillion dinar if it rvs to a dollar

Then he wouldn't need to whine about everything

He could take care of kurdistan himself

Twenty trillion he could put it in U.S. bonds and have a 200 billion dollar budget for eternity

Screw that 10 billion budget he's got now

You know they know more than we do

There not a bunch of farm animals waiting to give you milk

So if they are secretly going to rv

Why would they even want to touch a dollar

When in comparison that dollar isn't worth nothing compared to holding iraqi dinars

Why ?

They are crooks

They are not humanitarians

So why are they holding dollars ?

I guess only the cbi knows

They control Iraqs destiny

Some un elected person running the bank

• Upvote 1

We need to go ahead and put this myth about the rv being a secret to an end ,

It's not a secret we all know and talk about every day right here on the Internet for the whole world to watch

It's not a secret

its the news and shoukd be treated like that

It's a shame we hide some of that news in the rumor section as if it's not the truth

When it really is only lacking the link so it could be called news

It's time to come out of the closet and start broadcasting this on Fox News and cnn news

Why should we be the only ones

Our fellow Americans are layed off and poor and deserve our knowledge that they can become millionares "soon"

They just need to buy some iraqi dinars

I'm thinking about being a currency dealer before we make the announcement

That way I can be sure there's enough dinars for everyone

• Upvote 2

The following link is an 8 minute narrated video of the port and surrounding infrastructrue needed:

Published on Jun 4, 2014

3D computer animated video showing preliminary concept of Iraq's future port improvements to enable their economic growth.

If some one can bring this video over its pretty cool. It followed me over.

This project is being done by the Hanna Shaikh Holding Company and is out of UAE and Iraq.

Pretty well thought out.

Edited by bigwave

This report was from almost a year ago

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/al-faw-grand-port/

This report was from almost a year ago

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/al-faw-grand-port/

This was just a couple of weeks ago

http://www.breakbulk.com/breakbulk-news/industry-sector/government-regulation/iraq-mulls-foreign-investors-for-grand-faw-port-project/ Iraq Mulls Foreign Investors for Grand Faw Port Project
By Breakbulk Staff on January 29, 2015

cargo-port-basra-300x336.jpg

Iraq may open its Grand Faw Port project to foreign investors. The multibillion-dollar project, located south of Basra, has been stalled for several years.

“The transport ministry is unable to execute the Grand Faw port project, which will have a total cost of nearly six billion dollars,” Iraq’s Transport Minister Baqr Jabr Al-Zubeidi said in a press conference, according to Emirates 24/7. “We cannot secure these funds so the ministry is studying awarding the project on an investment basis for execution.”

Construction progress on the port has been limited. In 2013, Korea’s Daewoo Engineering & Construction won a US$693 million contract to build Grand Faw’s breakwater. Daewoo was to complete the 15.8-kilometer western breakwater by 2016, but the project was delayed due to political conflicts and security issues.

Italian engineering firm Technital has prepared the designs for the port, which will have a capacity of 99 million tonnes per year, a 39-kilometer container quay and another 2-kilometer berth for general cargo, Al-Zubeidi said. According to Iraq’s plan, goods unloaded at the new port would then be loaded onto a new railway system and reach Europe overland more quickly than ships might reach Egypt’s Suez Canal.

If they leave it in the hands of investors and foriegn contractors

It will be done

They need to stay out of it

99 Million tons a year

That's 3 million tons a year per capita

Build it

Get someone to build the rail road at the same time

Get someone to build the new city near by for workers to live , put people to work , they can employ a million people easily

They got to get pay scales up where the Iraqis can afford a house and afford a car to drive and afford furniture and clothes and food

The 6 thousand a year average income isn't enough

Although oil field workers earn around 25 million dinar a year

They need to get the rest of the craftsmens pay scale up to attract people like they are attracted to oil field work

Ya I see this

http://www.archirodon.net/project/584/all