Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you still a RV believer?

JayLay

No, I'm not changing my opinions to a LOP, however I have been struggling to see the facts that a RV is in the near future.

History shows, especially with Iraq, that the facts supporting a RV need strong stability, economic backing, and structure in place to support it. Until Iraq becomes highly dependant on imports, I do not see this happening soon even amidst the positive news.

I'm not one to be pessimistic, however I'm just not seeing it coming soon. It's always coming to the "Ok, this passed....BUT this is next." Trust me I want to believe and I'm hanging onto my IQD till it does even if I have to pass to the next generation. I'm just losing faith that it's in my lifetime.

Edited by JayLay
  • Upvote 7

They really really need this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DJ8nJ_HLI

Done to support the market economy

They need to get this started , well it is started but it needs to get completed

That is a major construction project  and from the looks of it years of work will be done before this gets into use. This a something that will not be built in a day so to speak of. Very interesting to watch. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Not that this means anything in terms of the probability of an RV, however for the longest time it seemed like so many more people were trying to dump their Dinar than buy Dinar. In the past week or so I have had a few friends from real life as well as forums comment on Dinar shortages.

One gentlement I talk to on facebook was saying he tried to place a larger order with TreasuryVault and was told they were shot on stock and to check back in a few days. I've heard the same reports from people who tried to buy from a few other sellers as well.

If it were just one dealer I'd think it was a marketing tactic to make it seem like there were shortages but I've heard similar stories from people about 3 different dealers so makes me think its legit.

Again, supply of Dinar has nothing to do with the likelyhood of a price increase or RV but thought it was interesting none the less. I've noticed on here lately no new posts in the sell section when typically there's a new one or two everyday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They really really need this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DJ8nJ_HLI

Done to support the market economy

They need to get this started , well it is started but it needs to get completed

They don't "really need"  to do ANYTHING !  They can go this same way indefinitely without any change in their currencies. It is US that want this RV to happen.  When we got into this investment, we all knew that it might not happen, but we still bought the Dinar JUST IN CASE it does RV and hopefully we didn't sink too much into this speculation .... just enough to where we would be happy that we DID buy into the Dinar if it does RV .... but just enough to where we won't get hurt if it NEVER  does. There is still the possibility we won't EVER see a RV.... regardless of what all the gurus say and no matter what Adam says. Hopefully we will be rewarded, but don't be real disappointed if it never happens. I'll still hold on to my small amount and read all the "intel" and reports, but won't be shocked if we continue to get the on going "next week or next month or next year" reports. Best of luck to all of us.   COME ON RV !

• Upvote 3

Huh

I guess those nimrods can do it without a port and this is just a waste of time so they might as well just scrap the idea , the market economy can just sail in and out on row boats

This says it all its not my opinion it's a fact

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbtlpHuZWM

That utube is the most informative you will find on Iraqs future market economy

• Upvote 2

If they don't make a modern investment like in that video

They won't be anywhere that is correct they can just do the same thing forever

But it's not there plan

They will in my opinion during the current year turn this over for completion to investors

• Upvote 1

I believe it will someday be worth more than it is now. I just feel we are not very close to seeing any significant profit. I have my dinar tucked away in the safe deposit box. Some day I will be lucky enough to go exchange it for a nice chunk of greenbacks. I will just not hold my breath waiting. So instead of soon, lets just say "someday".

• Upvote 1

an explaination of the port and its necessity

Is this Iraq Grand Port actually happening? You mentioned phase 1 has started? Did the actual construction begin? This looks promising but curious if it ever took off.

Thanks for sharing.

Edited by JayLay
  • Upvote 1