Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Achievement DAQUQ Holi Through Cost 100 Million Dinars South Of Kirkuk !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Plans For A 10 Kilometer Long Bridge For 100 Million IQD ($100,000) ?

Achievement DAQUQ Holi through cost 100 million dinars south of Kirkuk

Fri Feb 13 2015 14:32 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Kirkuk 

Council announced Daquq in Kirkuk, on Friday, on the completion of DAQUQ Holi by 10 km long, and between the cost of the project amounted to 100 million dinars, confirmed that will help to ease traffic congestion by diverting the flow of vehicle on the judiciary. The head of the Council Amir Khoa Karam in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "one of the local companies completed the implementation of DAQUQ Holi Road, (45 km south of Kirkuk)," explaining that "starts from the southern entrance to eliminate through the shrine of Imam Zainal Abidin of the judiciary and ends with the main road between the province of Kirkuk and Baghdad. " Khoa Karam said that "the length of the bridge is 10 km in one direction and the period of completion amounted to six months," adding that "the road to monitor him the amount of 100 million dinars within the petro-dollar budget allocations. 

" Between Khoa generosity that "Holi road will contribute to reducing cases of traffic congestion by diverting the course of a lot of vehicles on the judiciary without passing the judiciary center," pointing out that "the delay in budget Kirkuk stalled exchange for five months impact on conversion allocated to eliminate the budget as Daash control the number of villages in the judiciary campus occupants of projects in all sectors. " The DAQUQ spend (45 km south of Kirkuk), the district task province of Kirkuk, where is located on the main road link between Kirkuk and Tuz through mass infantry and Baghdad, and controlled "Daash" on more than 25 villages belonging to spend in the second incident of the draft consolidated water Kirkuk, and the judiciary is subject to the control of local Peshmerga forces and the police after the army withdrew them after June 10, 2014.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile2014.php?id=187878#ixzz3RcnHDnKS

• Upvote 1

Maybe they leaked out the real rate again

Either that or they build bridges for 90 grand over there

6 mile long bridge for 90 thousand dollars

Go go go abadi !!!!

15,000 dollars a mile

This time it's someone else sayin it

Ok i got my rv boots on now !!! I carry in my hand dinars and use a wheelbarrow carrying out US dollars

• Upvote 1